• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Zapfish Academy: Back to School

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas and Andrew whooped at the response, glad to know that they weren't identified as an accomplice to Galaxy's plan. The two were now home and getting ready to take off their costumes. "Well, what exactly did he say to you?" Was Lucas's response while getting ready to shower.
@13thGalaxy

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"I'll keep that in mind... this party at least gave me one idea that might be fun to try out around here. I need some time to prepare, though." Lydia says "I'll let you know if I need any help."

@Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul nods as they arrived at Lydia's home. Hunter lets her in first before he goes into the lab to get out of the costume.
@Lydia

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
Meanwhile...

Zawlt was currently outside waiting for his ride back home. To his surprise the car that pulled up wasn't his dad, but his cousin. She lowered the window on the passenger side to reveal that she was also wearing a costume that he recognized right away. "Heya, the night's still young, wanna go trick or treating with me, Zero?" She asked with a smile. The thought of roleplaying made Zawlt chuckle and nod, "Well I suppose I could spare the time since you came, Elesis," he said, "alright, let's go," he said as he got into the car.

(This will be my last post for the halloween night, will post again next time skip)

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas and Andrew were now wearing a normal attire while playing their video games, and Lucas's phone buzzed again when Galaxy replied. Grabbing his phone and reading the message Lucas narrowed his eyes slightly. Taking the time respond, he types; Huh. Say Gal. Me, Andrew, and Coerulus are gonna start a Squad Battle this weekend in order to help me grind my way up the freshness ladder. Do you wanna come join us?
@13thGalaxy

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
Being the impatient but he is, touya decides to go back to sleeping by the trash can. When he lays down, he decides it would be fun to prank call people.by chance, he calls Galaxy.

@13thGalaxy

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
"if you don't tell me who you are and what you want, I will find, and I will splat you" he said with a smirk Galaxy couldn't see

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Oh... Alright then... Lucas responded, unaware of Touya prank calling Galaxy. Putting on a set of Studio Headphones, he listens to "After Today" while Andrew starts to edit another fandub. @13thGalaxy

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
((sorry for not posting, I stopped getting alerts for some reason, I'll post next scene @Rustic ))

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
With the party cleaned up and all the students making it back safely, the night of the party comes to a close... the next day, the students first class after their lunch break appear to be a technology class with one Mr. Shelvin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the classroom, a horseshoe crab was sitting at the teacher's desk, his face currently buried into a book as he patiently waited for students to show up. Lydia appears to have already arrived, sitting at the front of the class.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul arrives at class he stops at the door to make sure he was in the right place before taking a seat in the back. "Good afternoon Lydia"

@Lydia

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
Touya and Katie arrive in class arguing and take their seats on opposite ends of the room. "...well you kicked me out of the house! My house! If anything, I shoulda kicked you out!" Said touya, looking frustrated. Katie, not looking at him, replied "well if you hadn't of called me adopted, none of this woulda happened! Just cause I am doesn't make me any lless your sister"

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Terence walked into doorway, stopping when he heard people arguing in the classroom. He frowned, "someone's mad about something." He mumbled as he continued his way into the classroom.
He took a seat near Zerul. "How's your day been so far?" Terence asked him, attempting to make small talk.

@Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul turns to Terence and shrugs his shoulders. "Meh...its kinda in between"

@Rustic

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas headed to the classroom at a steady pace. Walking in, he takes a look at the current people in the classroom, he notices a horseshoe crab, Zerul, Lydia, Terence, Touya, and a Octoling he didn't recognize. While greeting the teacher, Terence, Zerul and Lydia, he heads to Touya and Katie.
"Hi Touya. And hello new student." He says, greeting the adopted siblings. @Quibblingsun86

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
"Oh, hey Lucas. This is my sister, Katie." He said with smile/frown. "Hello there, um Lucas was it? I'm Kaitlin, but you can call me Katie! I can't wait to work with you! She said smiling. Touya leans over and whispers in his ear " she hasn't done school before, so cut her some slack, k?"
@MacSmitty

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
He stretched a little as he stepped into the classroom after lunch break. He saw the teacher was new and hummed thoughtfully as he went to find himself a seat, giving a wave to the familiar faces before taking a seat and set his bag beside his chair.

GBstep

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GBstep
Iro nonchalantly entered the room, not too excited about coming to class. There was just something about noon that made him feel lazy and sluggish. Still, he wasn't recognized as an ace student for nothing, and shirking his academic responsibilities was a definite no no.

Wanting to make himself scarce, he spotted some empty chairs at the back beside the windows. After settling himself down, he began peering outside hoping to see something interesting that might wake him up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom