Zapfish Academy (OOC and Intro Thread)

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
K, thnx!
Btw, it doesn't really matter how long it takes to reply. I was at school and didn't get this ti'll now, so it's all cool!

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
Imma just gonna put Katie's bio for approval cause I've seen that other people have done two people at once. Thnx in advance!

Name:katlin f. Inkallistar
Race:Octoling
Gear: octoling boots, zekko hoodie
Weapon: kelp splatterscope
Appearance: red tentacles, Ponytails, scars on her frontal tentacles, blind in left eye.
Personality:stubborn, not as paranoid as touya, very intelligent, can hold a grudge match for months.
Family: touya("sister")
Backstory:Katie comes from a prestigious line of octolings. Despite how great that sounds, the inkallister family only accepts male heirs, no exceptions. Any female heirs are removed from the family at once.(sexist pigs) which is the reason she was in the streets when touya found her. For the longest time, Katie was on the run, stealing food, money, other things she needed to survive. During one of her thefts, a group of thugs attacked her and blinded her in one eye.
Then one day touya came along and adopted touya as her sister.

I know it's less descriptive than touya's, but I hope it's enough!

Last edited:

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
inking brother and octoling sister? intersting

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
so octoling and inkling sisters? how does that work out? (no need to answer im just making a statement im sure i know how it would happen)

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
Um, a quick question, are we waiting for an announcement, or am I just impatient...

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
yea you ended the event but you didn't prep the next one.

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
By making my character fall asleep I ended an event?! I didn't mean to! Sorry if I sound impatient, but when do you think the next event will start?

Rustic

Inkling Commander
yea you ended the event but you didn't prep the next one.
By making my character fall asleep I ended an event?! I didn't mean to! Sorry if I sound impatient, but when do you think the next event will start?
Popping in here to clear up your confusion. No, you did not end that event by going to sleep. It was already going to happen regardless of whether your character decided to sleep or not. I simply forgot to give a heads up warning to the other RPers(including yourself) on this thread that it was going to end.

For your second question, the one about the next scene.
Soon.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
@Rustic
Well, about that... You see I planned to include Andrew for that one scene only where the students are leaving for school, so I didn't give him a bio. But then 13thGalaxy's OC interacted with him. And I thought in my head for the Squid-o-ween thing that it make sense to include him because it wouldn't make sense for a family to send two kids the same age to different schools... Ok I knew I screwed that up...
Sorry about that. Here's his bio.
Name: Andrew Brooklyn
Race: Inkling
Apperance: A light green Inkling who usually wears a Sports Bobble Cap, a Camo Zip Hoodie, and Neon Green Sea Slugs.
Backstory: Andrew is the brother of Lucas Brooklyn and together they grew up in Moray Towers. Like his light blue brother, he also has a knack for pranking others, but usually does it for the lulz instead of having nothing better to do. Andrew received his full form before Lucas and as such was able to do Turf Wars before Lucas. Lucas's jealousy towards to Andrew caused him to feel guilty about talking about his Turf War experiences, and to take his mind off it challenges Lucas to things he can do, like video games, voice impersonating, and other competitive activities. Andrew also has a passion for voice acting and wants to make the industry better and more accessible for other aspiring voice actors in the future.
Weapons: He primarily uses the Octobrush Nouveau, the Slosher, and a Squiffer.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
HERE COMES THE PAINHYPE TRAIN!
Alright, I'm just popping in again to do a quick headcount on the people in the Roleplay for the next scene, of course! Let's see who's here...

@MacSmitty -- Is Andrew participating(helping) with Lucas in this scene or...?
@Quibblingsun86 -- Is Katie participating(helping) with Touya within this scene or...?
@13thGalaxy -- You present?
@Zawlt -- Let's see some more of that bamboozling bamboo hat.
@Zerul -- Is Zerul arriving?
@Templar -- Far cry here, but are you going to be present?
@VeryButter -- C'mon in ye overly buttered squid!
@Coerulus -- Was that match with MacSmitty's Lucas and Andrew fun?
@GBstep -- Are you stepping back in?
@Chaos_Knight -- Are you going to dive back in or...?

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
Yes it was. We had a few loss matches as Lucas is still learning the workings of turf war in depth but once he got the hang of it, we did ourselves pretty well for his first time.

Can be changed to your liking at any time @MacSmitty

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
Yes, Katie will be arriving next seen. Prepare for salt towards touya and kindness towards everyone else.

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
*slides across the floor*
I'm--*hits wall of train* ow--heeeeere! ^~^

Oh yeah, something I want to ask, do I have to make a form for Momo?

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@VeryButter
Yes, you will have to create one if you intend in RPing as them as an actual character that's present for more than 1 post.

@MacSmitty
While I don't feel like spoiling much, I'll tell of this; it involves tech and weapons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom