Zapfish Academy (OOC and Intro Thread)

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@ayyumeme

Currently no, as I am contemplating yet another reset with a gentle boot to the current Helper-GMs. Not that they didn't do a good job or anything, it's just their extreme inactivity and silence I generally receive from one of them. Which just so happens to be the one that is currently in charge of this scene.

I would accept whoever you have waiting to be submitted, but right now? I can't.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
@Rustic

Yeah. Sorry about that. I'm still checking things out from time to time, so I'm still here.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@TACarbuncle
Well I appreciate that at least.

Welp, in any event. I'll be doing a full reset next Friday to re-release Zapfish into the wild once more. So if anyone from before is still around and still watching. Stay tuned for that. Since I'm doing a full reset, both GMs: Lydia and TACarbuncle, despite admirable work both coming up with ideas and GMing the players will be getting removed from the role. Should you two see this, I'm sorry about that.

Once restarted, I will be sending out a tag to all of the previous players in Zapfish. To see if they want to continue or not, that is up to them to view the tag and/or simply not post, or to post their approval of still being active in the RP. That tag is just going to be sent out to see if anyone is still willing to return.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
@Rustic

Fair enough. We kind of dropped the ball on it =/ I hope that doesn't mean we're kicked out of the rp altogether.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Alrighty. So an update and a roll call. I'm tagging everyone that was present last scene.
If you don't want to continue participating within the RP. Feel free to either state that or just don't reply, either one works. If you do want to continue participating within the RP. Pick a chair and say you're still in it.

@Zerul
@Quibblingsun86
@MacSmitty
@Coerulus
@Chaos_Knight
@GBstep
@Zawlt
@VeryButter
@Lydia
@TACarbuncle
@Rustic - No one is exempt from this mass taggage. Not even me.

Anyway, the scene will be posted on Sunday at around 5:30 PM EST, as I need a little more time to fully develop it and make it good for you all. If anyone is still around by then that is. Until then I suppose you guys can show up or not, either one is fine with me.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Oh and I'm forgetting somebody.

@ayyumeme

You still around for this? The RP is reopening soonish, you can read the little update post I made above this one.
Just post your character profile and I'll get around to accepting it.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
@Rustic
I'm down for this, but I'm on vacation in a area with limited Internet access outside the U.S. so I probably won't respond in the days that come by.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
I'm still in, despite my failures as a GM. I make a better player than planner ^^;

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
@TACarbuncle *Hugs him...her?* I know how you feel. my first DnD game the SKILLED player were having me do all the big decisions and i was messing up SO badly

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
Ech... I have to say that I'm going to have to discontinue participating in this. I tried again, but I just failed to be active... I'm really, really sorry.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
@Zerul

I am a him ^^; But thanks. It had been a long time since I lead any kind of big rp.

ayyumeme

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ayumithenerd
Switch Friend Code
SW-5520-7678-0216
@Rustic Yeah, I'm up for it! Not sure if I can use two characters, but I'll post one and if I can use two characters, then I'll post the other.
Name: Neri(surname Saito)
Birthday: June 17
Appearance(have no drawing atm, just gonna have to write a description): Orange tentacles/pink eyes, normally wears retro specs/zekko hoodie/punk cherries
Personality: Neri is very shy and hides behind her brother most of the time, only really speaking to a few people. If not around her brother, she tends to spend a lot of time off by herself, normally busying herself with drawing or painting. She can be quite cynical and at times will refuse to speak to someone altogether, and this is one of the reasons why it is very difficult to make friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom