Zapfish Academy: Trip to Octo Valley! ( IC Thread)

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul looks at Lucas. "Its just a precaution." He looks over at Viola and smiles. "I slept fine how about you?"

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"I slept as well as I could in a bed that wasn't my own." She said, scratching her head and giving a nervous giggle. "Still, it wasn't too bad."

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul chuckles and pats her back. "I know how you feel. I had to go through that to adjust to living in inkopolis."

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
When he finished, he stepped out and grabbed anything he needed for the day before making his way out the room and down into the lobby. Seeing a few there along with their guide, he guessed it wouldn't be much longer before the others arrived to join them. Spotting Lucas and his father, he smiled and ran over. "Morning, papa!" he greeted as he hugged Illex. "Morning, squiddie. Heard you had fun last night." Illex spoke. "We did indeed playing games! Didn't we Lucas~" he said cheerfully as he looked to the other squid. @MacSmitty

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"Yeah we did." Lucas said, eyes closed with a small smile on his face.
"
You were way better at Pokken Tournament than I thought you were Coer." He finished, opening his eyes.
@Coerulus

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
After Coer left the bathroom he walked right in to take his shower. When he was finished he packed up all of his things and proceeded to make his way to the first floor. He didn't remember what room this "Xexe" was sleeping in so he decided to just let it go. She knew where his group were going so she could just catch up later if she wanted.

As he made it to the group downstairs he overheard Lucas and co. talking about their gaming time last night, "Yeah, and I was doing just fine, until Zerul picked up the controller and completely DESTROYED me," he said walking towards the group.

@MacSmitty @Coerulus @Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul blushed when Zawlt came downstairs and metnioned how good he was at there gaming session last night. "What can i say combat is my thing."

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Awesome to hear! You'll have to teach me how to be so good! I've tried Pokken, but I'm barely good enough to get through the story" Viola said, scratching the back of her head. "Fighting games aren't really my forte."

@Zerul

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"And here I thought that Zerul knew nothing about video games based on what he said to me when I set the system up." Lucas says in a neutral tone. He still couldn't believe that Zerul did so well on his first try.
@Zawlt @TACarbuncle @Zerul

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( @MacSmitty I haven't forgotten about the first scrub I've made. I've just put him away for now. And now, I'll postpone the GM continuation post for Wednesday. Oh, and uh... @Zawlt if you feel like it, feel free to include whoever the heck is chatting up Gunoy over the phone in on the RP. I've little problem with it. ))

Aria was listening on the conversation between the five students and wondered what they were talking about. However, she stayed silent, still listening to them. She glanced around the lobby before fixing her gaze on the elevator. She noted that only two students weren't present. The new girl Vivian, and the timid Neri. Obviously, she couldn't leave without them. The teachers hadn't come down yet, she guessed that they were probably doing their makeup for each other or some weird thing that Inkopolis citizens do. Although they can't be that different. Can they? For now though, she had to babysit the students.

In reality, Mr. Porta was taking forever in the bathroom. Which left a grumpy, restless Forge in their hotel room, waiting for Mr. Porta to get out of the bathroom.

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
(That person will most likely be exclusive for this field trip, and who knows Zawlt may have the means to forever be in contact with said person after this.)

"He seems to be a learn on sight person since we all played before he did," he said to Lucas, "he had plenty of time to figure out how to do what thus how he easily just wrecked me on his first try," he continued on. Zawlt then placed his bag on the floor and used it for a chair so he could be more comfortable, "Or well, that's what I think anyway," he said to them.

Meanwhile.....

On the second floor of the hotel a loud alarm suddenly went off. A sleeping octoling immediately grabbed it and threw it across the room destroying it. Still groggy she slowly got up and let out a yawn, "Urgh, stupid alarm," she said lowly, "just when it got to the good part..." She then made her way to the bathroom to take a shower.

@Zerul @MacSmitty @TACarbuncle

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul blushes he wasn't used to people complomenting his skills. "Its nothing really. i just learn things rather quickly. im sorry if you feel it was unfair."

@MacSmitty @TACarbuncle @Zawlt

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"That's still really impressive, Zerul!" Viola complimented, giving him a nudge. "You should be proud you can do something like that!"

@Zerul

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
"Indeed you should. Playing video games always requires a keen eye and ability to register button combinations that would prove right in the midst of battle. At least for the fighting ones but I myself is more of a strategy type gamer when I get the chance. I tend to play more tabletop games though." Illex spoke up, chuckling a little before looking to the other students he had yet to introduce himself to on the way. "Hello. Seems I've yet to properly introduce myself to you two. I'm Illex Feathertail but you can just refer to me as Illex." he said as he looked to Viola and Zawlt. @TACarbuncle @Zawlt

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Pleasure to meet you, sir. I'm Viola Hoylei, and I prefer rpgs, myself." Viola said, holding her hand out to shake.

@Coerulus

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
Illex smiled and nodded as he took her hand and shook it. "I always hear RPGs are nice. You'll have to tell me sometimes of some good ones to look into." he said as he gave a nod to Viola. @TACarbuncle

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Well, I know plenty I can point you to. The downside is that they take a lot of time to finish properly." Viola said, giving a small shrug. "I've played ones where a single playthrough took me over 120 hours."

@Coerulus

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
"I have plenty of time, I can tell you that. I'm more at home unless I have editorials to deliver to my job or called for a photoshoot. Any time I go out is for twin squad with my mate or family outings when we make the time for them. So a little RPG or two will keep me occupied." he replied with a short nod, Coerulus humming a bit at the idea of RPG games. @TACarbuncle

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Well then, I'll be sure to find you some good ones I love!" Viola said, with a grin from ear to ear.

@Coerulus

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
Earlier...

The octoling got out of the shower, got herself dressed, and made her way to the laundry room where Eriana was. "Ahh, good morning, Xexe," Eriana said to her as she was folding more clothes. Xexe walked over and sat down, "Hello, Auntie," she said, "everything going alright for you?" Xexe asked. Eriana chuckled at the question, "Oh yes, I've had quite a nice chat with an Inkling not too long ago," she said, "An Inkling? Didn't expect to have a Inkling guest here," Xexe said, "Well according to him he wasn't alone. Turns out he's on a field trip and their group stayed here for the night," Eriana explained.

After hearing that Xexe's eyes widened since it sounded VERY familiar, "Auntie.....," she said, "...was it Gunoy you were talking to?" she asked. Eriana first seemed nervous when Xexe changed her tone, but immediately calmed down at the question, "Of course it was, otherwise I wouldn't allow ANY of them to come in here," she said. In that instant Xexe quickly darted out of the room to search the hotel for Zawlt/Gunoy.

Present time...

"Oh right, you're Coer's old man," Zawlt said, "well the name's Gunoy Autumn, but I prefer to go by Zawlt," he said introducing himself to Illex.

@Coerulus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom