Zapfish Academy: Trip to Octo Valley! ( IC Thread)

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
"Hehe yeah, alot of people do have a hard time with my name, even Gunoy here does," Xexe said to Viola, "Nice to meet ya, hope we can be good friends," she said shaking Viola's hand excitedly. She then took a moment to listen to Lucas' introduction and was actually a bit interested in what he said he was, "Ooh? A prankster are ya?" she said, "looks like Mason could have an interesting rival," she thought. She then walked over to Illex and Coerulus inadvertently dragging Viola with her since she didn't let go of her hand, "Nice to meet you guys too," she said to them both, "any friends of Gunoy are friends of mine easily~". As she thought she spoke to all of them she then noticed Zerul in the corner of her eye. She turned to his direction and she was rather surprised at what she saw, "Hmm? Who's the octo-mech?" Xexe asked Viola.

@TACarbuncle @MacSmitty @Coerulus @Zerul

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola stood, dazed for a bit after being dragged before shaking her head and regaining her senses. "Oh. Him? That's Zerul! He's another member of our class." Viola explained, waving him to come over.

@Zawlt @Zerul

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"What's up is your just standing there and not introducing yourself to Xexe here." She said,crossing her arms, but a smile still on her face.

@Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul blushes. "Sorry im a bit on edge. i dont like coming back here." He looks at Xexe. "Uhm...Hi Xexe my name is Zerul" he waves at her unsure what to do since he was thrusted into this situation by Viola.

@TACarbuncle @Zawlt

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas had finished with his rocking out, and seeing that the group still had some time left, he decided that he should continue where he left off the week before the trip.
"Hey Coer, Neri. You guy's wanna finish watching the fandub I showed you last week?" he asks the two.
@Coerulus @ayyumeme

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
"Oh yeah! I wanted to see more of that when we had the chance to!" he said as he stepped over to Lucas. @MacSmitty

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
"Bad experience in this town in your past yeah?" Xexe asked, "well, don't worry, I won't poke into it. Aside from that nice to meet ya, big guy!" She said walking over and wildly shook his hand.

Zawlt watched on as Xexe went around speaking to his friends and classmates, chuckling from time to time. "I see she hasn't changed one bit," he thought.

@Zerul @TACarbuncle

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul lets her move his arm as he could accidently hurt her. "Yea...something like that."

ayyumeme

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ayumithenerd
Switch Friend Code
SW-5520-7678-0216
"Oh...sure!" She looked at Lucas again and grinned as she stood up, slipping her phone into her pocket and walking over.
@MacSmitty
(Typos >_>)

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"Alrighty then." Lucas says while starting up the video where they left off the week before.
The video played showing Takano and Sugawara still under the umbrella, but at a different angle.

"Sorry." Takano spoke rather softly. "It must be embarrassing to walk together with a girl."
"
N-Not really" Lucas/Sugawara says nervously.
The panel shifts showing another angle, but this time showing Sugawara's blushing face.
"
It's okay, since it's... with you Takano..." The green Inkling boy says rather awkwardly.

@Coerulus @ayyumeme

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul felt awkward unsure what to do.

@zwalt @TACarbuncle
OOC:i forgot to tag earlier. so incase you missed it. Zerul said "Yea...something like that."

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola pat Zerul's back. "See? You're already making friends!" She said, proud at what she did.

@Zerul

Last edited:

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
Seemingly shook his arm enough Xexe let go of Zerul's hand. As Viola spoke she overheard faint voices not too far from her. She decided to follow the sound and it brought her to Lucas' group. She went over to Lucas, wrapped an arm across his shoulder and in a sing-song manner she asked, "Whatcha doin' over here?~" Xexe then noticed they were all watching something, but said nothing because she was waiting on an answer.

@TACarbuncle @Zerul @MacSmitty @Coerulus @ayyumeme

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas flinched when he felt a unfamiliar arm wrap around his shoulder. Pausing his video he followed the source of the arm, only to find out that it was just Xexe.

"Oh, it's only you Xexe." He said. "What Coer, Neri and I are watching a fandub. I play Sugawara, the boy in this fandub. I also have more of these on my phone if your interested." Lucas states.
@Zawlt

ayyumeme

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ayumithenerd
Switch Friend Code
SW-5520-7678-0216
Neri blinked, having been paying so much attention to the video that it took her a few seconds to realize that it was paused. She looked up, hearing an unfamiliar voice. She looked over at Xexe and waved, flashing a small smile in an attempt to be friendly. She had to at least try, right?
@Zawlt

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
"Yea! It's really good if you like to watch, Xexe." he said as he looked over to her with a smile before turning back to watch some more of the dub. @MacSmitty @Zerul

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
"Huh, that is kinda interesting," Xexe said to Lucas, "but I think I'll check it out later sometime," she said as she got off of his shoulder. After speaking with all of Zawlt's friends she then walked back over to Zawlt with a big smile on her face, "Having fun, Xexe?" he asked. She closed her eyes and nodded happily at him, "Mm-hmm~" she hummed, "you got some interesting friends here," she said. As she said that he had one question to suddenly pop into his head, "So, who do ya think is more shy between Zerul and Orez?" he asked her. Hearing that question made her calm down immediately, "Ooh, good question," she said to him, "well from what I've seen of the big guy so far I think they're even," she said.

@MacSmitty @Coerulus @ayyumeme

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"Oh, Ok." Lucas mumbles before turning his attention back to the video and resuming it.

The next panel continued with the two Inklings under the umbrella again, with Sugawara still having a flustered expression while Takano's was the same since the start.

"Does that mean rumors concerning me won't pop up?" Takano thought while Sugawara/Lucas was making sounds of discomfort. "Not that it matters..."

The next panel showed Takano looking at Sugawara. "Ah, you're clothes are getting wet." Takano stated in her monotone voice.
"
Nah I'm fine." Sugawara says, raising an arm.
"
Come closer." Takano commands, and following the next panel, Sugawara shifted more towards the orange Inkling girl while making vocal sounds of discomfort.
Apparently it wasn't enough in order to stop the clothes from getting wet, as Takano grabbed Sugawara and pulled him closer to her, saying "
More!" in a voice louder than she had throughout the fandub. Sugawara/Lucas ended up making a rather girly gasp at being pulled so close to his crush.

@Coerulus @ayyumeme @Zawlt

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
There was a commotion outside. those who went close to the doors sees Octarians hiding away from a group of black ink kelp wearing Octarians. they march up to the hotel and surrounded it. several launching up to the roof to sweep it clear. Then a few entered the building and looked over the group. a taller one wearing a rather regal hat to show her authority. "There is someone among you who is a trator Hand him over and i promise nothing will happen to any of you! Failure to do so and i will have each and every one of arrested until this traitor is found." She looks around the room at everyone of them looking for the trator.

Zerul knew who she was looking for and tries to find an excape route. He could hear the other elites moving down each staircase getting closer. He looks over at the others wondering what they were thinking.

@Zerul
@Quibblingsun86
@MacSmitty
@Coerulus
@Chaos_Knight
@GBstep
@Zawlt
@VeryButter
@Lydia
@TACarbuncle
@Rustic

Users who are viewing this thread