• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Zapfish Academy: Trip to Octo Valley! ( IC Thread)

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
Meanwhile...

An inkling suddenly kicks the cafeteria doors open and ran in. He then took a moment to catch his breath obviously having ran there in the first place. After he caught his breath he breathed in deeply and just screamed at the top of his lungs, "FOOOOOOOOD!" as he made his way to the kitchen area. "I was wondering if you'd ever show up, Zawlt," said a lunch lady, "I would've gotten here sooner, but I tripped and fell asleep where I fell," he answered as he took his lunch. He looked around and there weren't any empty tables in sight. He saw one peaceful inkling in the distance on a laptop and decided to make his way over to that table.

@⭐️Zapfish⭐️

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas stopped reading the book in order to look at who recently arrived.
There was a new girl, a orange Inkling who walked past him and shot him a glance.
What's up her? He thought while briefly staring at her. @ayyumeme
Turning away from her he notices that Viola had arrived and was chatting with Zerul over some new game on the 3DS.
Then Zawlt made his grand entrance, momentarily startling him before he noticed another new girl on her laptop, and Coerulus, one of the Inklings he'd asked to join him on binge Turf Waring was in the cafe too. He waves at the little Inkling, hoping that he would remember the battles they've done. @Coerulus

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
Zappy startles as a lunch tray is brought down on the table with a thud. Her cursor slips, indenting an unintended line across her picture. She looks up to see a somewhat crazy-seeming inkling that has joined her table. @Zawlt

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
The wave was caught at the corner of his eye and his gaze darted over to see who it was. Seeing it was a familiar face, Lucas, made him smile a bit as he moved to walk over to his table. "Hey, Lucas. Long time, no see." he said, sitting down and placed his bento box on the table. @MacSmitty

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"Hi there Coer." Lucas greets as Coerulus sat down.
"How's life treating you? My life is so much better now that I'm fully grown."
@Coerulus

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
"Very good. Been practicing with a new weapon lately. How about you, Lucas?" he questioned as he went to open the box. @MacSmitty

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"I've been messing around with some of the weapons. I can't even decide whether I like the shooters, chargers, or brushes better..." Lucas mumbled, having a blank look.
"
I will say that I'm starting to see why people hate Dynamos and E-Litres." He finished, closing his eyes.
@Coerulus

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
As he took his seat he noticed the inkling gal staring him down in what was in his mind annoyed. "Uhh, I'm sorry did I interrupt something?" he asked her as he reached for his juice. Under closer inspection he realized this was someone he's never met before and hoped with all of his being he did NOT make a bad impression without having even doing anything.

@⭐️Zapfish⭐️

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
"N-no, um, I was just a bit startled..." Though in truth, Zappy was more than startled. She shut her laptop, finished her piece of sushi, and then proceeded to look up at the inkling in front of her. Specifically the fact that her juice was in his hand, and the straw was in his mouth. "Er...do you like my juice?" @Zawlt

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
He seemed dumbfounded by her question, "Huh?" he asked as he then looked at the juice he had. He noticed that it was NOT the one he grabbed, "Ooohhhh,...uhh" he said as he slowly put the juice on the table and put his bamboo hat on his head, "Well this is awkward," he said as he reached for his actual juice that he brought with him. He then just pushed it over to the unknown gal, "I can be absent-minded at times, sorry about your juice so just take mine and we'll call it even...hopefully," he said to her.

@⭐️Zapfish⭐️

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
"Really, it's okay," Zappy smiled. "Thank you though, mess ups like that happen to me all the time." She blushed. Noticing him eyeing her sushi, she held out the container. "Want some?" @Zawlt

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
"Oh no, I couldn't do that after I pretty much swiped your drink from ya without even noticing," he said turning her offer down. He let out a sigh of relief having that embarrassing moment gone and passed. "So anyway, I go by Zawlt," he said introducing himself, "And you are?" he asked curious to what her name was or what she went by.

@⭐️Zapfish⭐️

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
"Well, my name is Alexandra, but I am usually called Zappy, Zap, or Lexie. Pleased to meet you, Zawlt," she said, putting down the sushi and offering her hand to shake instead. @Zawlt

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Well, I could help out. I'm not the best at Turf War, but I do enjoy it!" Viola offered. "Lately, I've been practicing with the Tri-Slosher"

@Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul nods. "Thanks but I can't ask that of a friend. It's already hard enough to scrape together a living on what i have done. to ask that you do this for me just wouldn't sit right with me."

@TACarbuncle

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
"Mmm...yeah. E-liters and Dynamos are tough to challenge but once you know how to get around them, they aren't so bad." he said, smiling when he set the lid and saw what awaited him in his bento. An assortment of sushi, riceballs and fruit packed neatly inside and when he took the top layer holding the food off, the second layer held a thermos of his favorite drink with a cup and chopsticks packed away. @MacSmitty

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas reopened his eyes, with a distant "Yeah.", before turning back to his own food.
Finishing his food, he eyes Coerulus's lunch curiously. "
Uh... what's that?" he asked, looking at the riceball. "And how on Earth can you eat using those sticks? Is it some type of culture thing or something?"
@Coerulus

Last edited:

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
"Ahhh, pleasure to meet another Z-name in this school," Zawlt said as he shook her hand, "can I call ya Zaps?" He then let go of her hand and reached for his bag of chips.

@⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Last edited:

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
He looked up to Lucas before looking back down to his bento. "Well, these are riceballs, an easy to make snack. As for these, they can be pretty tricky but chopsticks aren't too hard to use." he said, picking them up and held them as they should before picking up a piece of sushi. "See?" He ate the piece and swallowed. "My papa was born far from Inkopolis so a bit of his culture has adapted at home." @MacSmitty

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom