Zapfish Academy: Trip to Octo Valley! ( IC Thread)

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
Illex waved when Coerulus left with the rest of the students. "Have a good night, squiddie." he spoke before next turning to the desk to get his room situated. Upon reaching the third floor and their room, he stepped inside and chuckled a little when he saw Lucas claim his bed before doing the same, setting his bag on a bed closer to the wall. He sat down and hummed. "Yeah. These are pretty comfy beds." he spoke in response to Lucas' comment before moving to open his bag and dig out what he needed for the night.

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
Unlike the others who went straight for the bedroom area, Zawlt laid back on the couch in the living room going through random channels. Nothing in particular caught his interest so he just stopped it at a random channel and just laid there watching whatever he was watching. "I don't even know why I bothered," he thought to himself, "its not like I even watch TV at home to begin with so of course there's nothing interesting on." With that thought in mind he turned the TV off and decided to walk into the kitchen to get an idea of his temporary living arrangement. He spotted most of the essential things needed for a kitchen along with a phone on the wall which was if he remembered right was for room service.

ayyumeme

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ayumithenerd
Switch Friend Code
SW-5520-7678-0216
Neri entered the room and looked around, impressed at how nice the room looked. She walked over to a bed and sat down, placing her bags next to it. She stretched and let out a yawn; she was pretty tired since it was a long day.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas was laying his head on the edge of the bed, and watching Zawlt messing with the TV reminded of something he had in his bag. Sliding of the bed, landing on his head softly he went to his bag and began to look around for his game system.

Pulling out his Wii U Lucas heads to the TV to hook it up, and after doing that successfully, he turns the other boys in the room. "Hey uh, do anyone you three wanna play? Or you want to play tomorrow?"
@Zerul @Coerulus @Zawlt

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul walks over and sits down next to Lucas. "Sure...i dont get much chance to play games. might as well."

Last edited:

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
He looked over when Lucas asked about games and he hummed. "Let me grab a shower first but you guys can start without me. Depending on when we need to be up, I can squeeze myself for one round." he replied as he got everything he needed and headed off for the bathroom to get his shower. @MacSmitty

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
Zawlt walked back in the living room with a soda and overheard something about video games. He took a short moment to think, "Hmm, depends, what did ya have in mind?" he asked as he sat down. As he waited on his answer he laid back and took a sip of his drink.

@MacSmitty

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
As she lied back on her bed, Viola pulled her DS from her bag and started to play it, starting up another hunt from Kraken Hunter.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas smiled at the responses he got, and went to his bag to pull out the games he brought with him. "Ok. I got Smash Bros, Mario Kart 8, Pokken Tournament, Hyrule Warriors, Mario Party 10, and RayMan Legends." he listed. "I'll play along with what game you choose." He says, vaguely stating that the others should pick a game.
@Zerul @Coerulus @Zawlt

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
It took him a few but he was done his shower in no time and stepped out to heard the games listed off by Lucas. "I heard good things about Pokken." he replied as he went to stash his used clothes into another zipper pocket of his bag. "It will prolly be light's out soon so I say we do a couple round of Pokken before bed." he suggested as he looked to the three he roomed with. @MacSmitty @Zerul @Zawlt

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul nods. "Sure Pokken sounds good....um..what Pokken?" Zerul didn't know much about video games.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( Oh would you look at that! More 'purdy' pictures. Also, get interrupted once again, Lucas. c; *cackles madly* ))
@Vivian @TACarbuncle @ayyumeme @Zerul @MacSmitty @Zawlt @Coerulus

The students of Zapfish fell asleep after their late night activities, lost in their own respective dreams. Mr. Porta fell fast asleep on the recliner in his room, watching the still-on TV with closed eyes interrupted by the occasional muttering in his sleep. Whilst Forge lay on his bed, staring up into the ceiling as he struggled to fall asleep. The worries that afflicted the students before the trip catching him in his sleep-deprived state. He thought about the guides, who were clearly soldiers and how most of them didn't seem to like their particular assignment. After two hours of tossing and turning in his bed, he fell asleep. Dreaming of Inklings super-jumping over a tarp-covered fence.

Meanwhile, their guide Aria returned to her CO and compiled a report regarding the group and any noteworthy events, which was none. Before going to the barracks and sleeping soundly. She dreamt of joyously beating up a certain teal tenta-hair'd Octoling boy.
Soon, the sky-screens over Avalon lit up with the luminous warmth of the electronic sun. It gently shone into the three rooms that the students and their teachers resided, waking them all up except for the most heavy of sleepers. The teachers went about their daily morning routine, except Forge was more-or-less sluggish going about it.

It wasn't long when the doors were loudly knocked on one by one, by no one other than Aria. If anyone wasn't awake by now, they would've been awoken by her. A grumpy Mr. Porta opened his door and told her to wait, loudly scolding her as he closed the door in her face.

The tour guide simply left them, resolving to not strong-arming the doors to make the students hurry up. She waited in the lobby for them to arrive, tapping her foot against the tiled floor impatiently.

(( Use this time to do stuff, the next part will begin on Sept. 11, Sunday. Or whenever all of you head down to the lobby. As a reminder, remember to tag people. It helps with alerts. ))

Last edited:

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul woke up early as he was used to that. He takes a quick shower before returning to his classmates who were either still asleep or in the process of waking up. Zerul takes this time to get ready for the day. he was still unsure about all of this and wondered if it would be an issue to continue with this.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
(I'm going to get you back Rustic. I don't how and I don't when, but I will certainly get you back for interrupting me.)
The short sky blue Inkling was having pleasant dreams about him being a professional voice actor, and being surrounded by fangirls until he was awoken by Aria's loud knocking.

Getting up with groggy mind, he briefly muttered a "Good Morning" to Zerul who was already up, and got took a shower as well as brush his teeth to prepare for the day.

Yawning, he walks out of the bathroom fully changed, and sat down on the bed, putting on his shoes.

"I'm gonna head out and see what Aria wants..." Lucas tells Zerul, seeing as he really had no reason to stay in the room any longer. "Catch you and the rest later." And with that he exited the room and while taking a slight tour of the hotel, headed to the lobby where he founded the adult Octoling tapping her foot.

"
Mornin..." Lucas greeted in a monotone way. "You sure do know how knock on a door." He mumbles, plopping into a neaby seat.
@Zerul @Rustic
(BTW, you're not gonna use Terence anymore Rustic?)

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola's eyes slowly opened as the door knocked loudly. "Ugh... I never wake up easily...." She groaned, sitting up and looking to the other girls in her room. Gathering her spare outfit and toiletries, she walked over to the bathroom and went in to take her shower. She came out awhile later and stored her stuff back in her bag, along with her DS that she left out. "Guess I better see what's on the agenda today. Don't take too long!" She said to her roommates before slinging her bag over her shoulder and leaving the room, heading down to the lobby, waving to Aria and Lucas as she sat down in a free seat.

@Rustic @MacSmitty

Last edited:

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
He rubbed his eyes upon Lucas leaving the room and stretched a little, yawning. Sliding out from the bed, he pulled the blankets up and roughly made up the bed to look a little presentable before moving to his bag to dig out what he needed for the day. "Mmm...papa should be up by now. Guess I'll see him in the lobby." he mumbled as he yawned once more, slipping into the bathroom after giving a quick wave to Zerul when he noted the octoling from the corners of his sleepy vision. As expected from the younger squid, Illex was indeed up and already making his way down into the lobby, fastening a ribbon around his tentacles to pull them back. He spotted Lucas when he stepped into the lobby and smiled. "Morning, Lucas. Hope you had a good night's rest." he greeted. @MacSmitty

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
Meanwhile...

"And that was BEFORE she even left the hotel!" said an octo-lady to Zawlt who ended up bursting out in laughter, "Oh WOW, that was a hilarious story, Mrs. Hollen," he said to her, "oh, I mean Eriana." Zawlt was currently on the first floor of the hotel with an employee in the laundry room getting his hoodie washed. As they were talking the dryer had stopped and Eriana then took out the clothing within including his hoodie, "Aaand done, here ya go, Gunoy," she said handing him his still warm hoodie, Thanks alot, Eriana," he said taking his hoodie. As he was leaving the laundry room he paused for a minute and turned around to her, "Where is Xexe anyway?" he asked, "Oh she's still fast asleep most likely," Eriana said, "after all she spent so much time talking with me about you coming back to Octo Valley after so long so naturally she'd be excited to see you again," she said while folding up other clothes. Hearing that made Zawlt chuckle a bit, "Guess I'd better be careful of her happy tackles then," he said while exiting the room.

After his conversation with Eriana he started to head back to his room on the 3rd floor. He soon made it back in and first thing he noticed was Zerul doing whatever, "Oh, so you're up already huh?" he asked while he walked toward the bedroom to get his necessaries for his shower.

@Zerul

@Rustic (Just want to point out your attempt at posting a picture failed drastically, that is all)

@TACarbuncle (Now this isn't too big of a deal, but slinging her back over her shoulder? Rofl typos can be soo funny)

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul greeted everyone as they did their morning routine. Zerul had finished what he was doing and got his bag and heads downstairs to the lobby where he sees Lucas already there. "Make sure you got everything no guarantee it will be returned to you."
@MacSmitty

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas, who was still a bit dazed from waking up waved at the current students arriving at the lobby, which we're Viola and Coerulus. @TACarbuncle

"Oh hey Illex. I slept quite well thank you, but I think I went to sleep to late. Was having way too much playing games with Coerulus and the others." He greeted Illex while rubbing his forehead. @Coerulus

Hearing Zeruls words, Lucas was a bit confused. Was he talking the items he was carrying on him or something else? "
Uh, I'm not sure what you mean Zerul..." @Zerul

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola shuffled a bit before waving to Zerul. "Hey!" She said, her usual big grin coming out, "How'd you sleep last night?"

@Zerul

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom