Zelda Tr4sh Thread - BAN ZELDA

Should Zelda be banned from competitive play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I wish Zelda was in Splatoon.

Then there would be a reason for people to post here.
Yeah, me too. I'll still post here even without her cause sometimes you need a Zelda Social that's a bit quieter.

Flight

Pro Squid
The Smashboards version of this thread seems much more active, but at the same time, I get bored of competitive talk rather quickly. [insert Smashboards trollface emoticon]

On an unrelated note, I think the post count no longer levels up in the Welcome Center. But who cares about post counts? lol

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
On an unrelated note, I think the post count no longer levels up in the Welcome Center. But who cares about post counts? lol
Yeah, I've noticed that actually. But honestly, it's not going to stop me from greeting the new members. I don't care about posts counts that much.

Flight

Pro Squid
Yeah, I've noticed that actually. But honestly, it's not going to stop me from greeting the new members. I don't care about posts counts that much.
Me neither. They don't really matter much. I think it was done thanks to my Forum Support thread regarding the warning I got. I don't know. Rules seem to be generally a bit more stricter than those found in the other site (Smashboards). I won't be complaining Smash 4 Social Thread 4.0-style about it.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Me neither. They don't really matter much. I think it was done thanks to my Forum Support thread regarding the warning I got. I don't know. Rules seem to be generally a bit more stricter than those found in the other site (Smashboards). I won't be complaining Smash 4 Social Thread 4.0-style about it.
That is most likely the reason.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
IMO the whole post not being counted on the Welcome page is kinda good in my eyes. It 'weeds' out people who are genuinely interested to greet the new members from people who are there just to get a higher post count.

Flight

Pro Squid
I don't care much for post counts. But at the very least I'll probably get the same amount I have on MKW.com in this site (202). Mainly because I'm more active in Smashboards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom