Zelda Tr4sh Thread - BAN ZELDA

Should Zelda be banned from competitive play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator

as in quiet.
Gee, It sure is boring around here. Gee, It sure is boring around here. Gee, It sure is boring around here. Gee, It sure is boring around here. Gee, It sure is boring around here. Gee, It sure is boring around here. Gee, It sure is boring around here. Gee, It sure is boring around here. Gee, It sure is boring around here. Gee, It sure is boring around here.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Afraid I can't have a true opinion on the topic, as I never played smash a ton.
It's okay, the post I've made is just my experience of playing in tournaments over the years. Have you attended any tournaments lately ?

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
That kind of stuff is really unforunate, I bet there is lots of people that like tourneys in all countries.
Smash really isn't popular outside of the United States and Japan. It's to be expected.

Speaking of Smash, which games did you play and who did you main ?

Jellykun

Senior Squid
NNID
Jellykun
Smash really isn't popular outside of the United States and Japan. It's to be expected.

Speaking of Smash, which games did you play and who did you main ?
I played every Smash, I mained Kirby on N64, Game & Watch on Melee / SSB4.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I played every Smash, I mained Kirby on N64, Game & Watch on Melee / SSB4.
Interesting. I've played every Smash game as well.

64 - Samus

Melee - Kirby

Brawl - Ganon

P:M - Jigglypuff

Smash 4 - (GnW/Mii Sword/Olimar), (Zelda/WiiFit/DDD), (Falco/Little Mac/Charizard) - I'm using a rotation system.

Jellykun

Senior Squid
NNID
Jellykun
Interesting. I've played every Smash game as well.

64 - Samus

Melee - Kirby

Brawl - Ganon

P:M - Jigglypuff

Smash 4 - (GnW/Mii Sword/Olimar), (Zelda/WiiFit/DDD), (Falco/Little Mac/Charizard) - I'm using a rotation system.
On Smash 4 I also enjoy me some Rosalina or ZSS now and then, gotta love a huge roster.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I haven't really unlocked a whole bunch of custom moves but from what I have I don't even use them, lmao.
Customs are a pain to unlock. I'd advise you to not go through the trouble of unlocking all of them. It's not worth it. Maybe except for your mains.

Jellykun

Senior Squid
NNID
Jellykun
Customs are a pain to unlock. I'd advise you to not go through the trouble of unlocking all of them. It's not worth it. Maybe except for your mains.
Well I can agree with that unlocking them for my mains might be a good idea, still doubt I'll use them a lot.

Chapter Serf

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
ChapterSerf
Well I can agree with that unlocking them for my mains might be a good idea, still doubt I'll use them a lot.
Depends on your main. Speed Thunder for Robin for example is highly useful.
'
Of course, farming customs for you main is a pain because Murphy enjoys saying "lol screw you nub".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom