• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Zelda Tr4sh Thread - BAN ZELDA

Should Zelda be banned from competitive play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Depends on your main. Speed Thunder for Robin for example is highly useful.
'
Of course, farming customs for you main is a pain because Murphy enjoys saying "lol screw you nub".
I've been meaning to ask a this but which customs do you think Robin benefit from ?

Chapter Serf

Semi-Pro Squid
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
I've been meaning to ask a this but which customs do you think Robin benefit from ?
In most cases, Speed Thunder is pretty much a requirement. It gives near instant Elthunder, which is a good projectile in general. The faster charging allows Robin to better deal with speedsters that tend to dominate the upper tiers (Shiek, ZSS, Diddy, etc.), Although Speed Thunder removes a lot of Thoron's killing, Robin has enough other killy mechanics that it doesn't matter (Levin Sword for one). Thunder+ is really good for team battles where you can just sit back, charge and fire with impunity.

The other customs are either just not worth it or situational at best.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
In most cases, Speed Thunder is pretty much a requirement. It gives near instant Elthunder, which is a good projectile in general. The faster charging allows Robin to better deal with speedsters that tend to dominate the upper tiers (Shiek, ZSS, Diddy, etc.), Although Speed Thunder removes a lot of Thoron's killing, Robin has enough other killy mechanics that it doesn't matter (Levin Sword for one). Thunder+ is really good for team battles where you can just sit back, charge and fire with impunity.

The other customs are either just not worth it or situational at best.
Thanks, I'll use this when I get around to maining Robin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom