• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

★ Weapons Tier List ★ [V3.0]

NimbusSpark

Inkster Jr.
NNID
NimbusSpark
E-Litre 3K currently is ranked within the A tier whilst its Scoped Variant is at C.
Meanwhile, the Splatterscopes (both Standard and Kelp) are ranked within a fashion that they're higher than their un-scoped Splat Charger variants.
I don't quite understand the logic with this.

Power

Inkling Commander
I do not appreciate the 3k scope being placed in the same class as the custom Jr... It simply outclasses it so much...(along with the othere weapons in that tier)

NouriZ

Full Squid
NNID
NouriZoo
Ok, thanks for all the input regarding snipers everyone! When updating the tier list I'll make sure to take it all into consideration. Thanks!

NouriZ

Full Squid
NNID
NouriZoo
I do not appreciate the 3k scope being placed in the same class as the custom Jr... It simply outclasses it so much...(along with the othere weapons in that tier)
Do you or anyone else have any suggestions fot the placement of sniper rifles?

Power

Inkling Commander
Do you or anyone else have any suggestions fot the placement of sniper rifles?
I definitely believe that one of the original 3k snipers should be in the S rank (Scope or non scoped) Here is my reasoning.
3k Scope/Regular.:
-Best range in the game
-Near half charge to kill (With some Damage ups) makes it outclass the splatter scopes or charger
-Burst bombs act as a great close up defense, (or decent spam to push up)
-Use the range to lockdown an area.
-Echolocator can be crucial in taking back a zone or holding off a flank.

Last edited:

CoconutTank

Senior Squid
At the least the scoped variant of a Charger should never be lower than the non-scoped variant. What was the logic for that on the first place?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom