• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

✨bad ideas for special weapons✨

a hot mess

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
They/Them
NNID
london
Switch Friend Code
SW-0705-2349-2993
you know.. that actually is a real special. im not joking. in splatoon 3's data there was an exact replica of the inkzooka but if you fired it, your game would crash, due to it being unfinished.

Lisku

Inkling Commander
Super Pointer: marks all enemies for 8 seconds for every teammate

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
a Judd gun, you can pick up Judd and chuck him as a bomb and crash other people's games (including yours and your teammates)

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
i’ve only ever seen something like that used in a 1 second clip so i used it as inspiration
The thing was called Echolocator. It was on the Dynamo Roller and E-liter, among other weapons. The special had a fixed 200p and marked all opponents on the map for 9 seconds (I did wiki this, I'm not a Splatoon genie). It was basically a glorified ink tank refill.
That pitiful special served as inspiration for Wave Breaker, especially with its latest buff. Something good did eventually come of it.

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
to be fair, e-liter specifically really did like the location effect. There's a reason they gave it wave breaker.

Hokuto

Full Squid
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
Limited time aim assist implemented as a special, but then they only give it to weapons that can hit indirects like Explosher and the Blasters. Trivializing Charger™ in PvP would be objectively unfun. (Or, like, Rollers or something that already have big hitboxes. And no in-for-the-splat lunge like the Splatanas get, just "we're pointing you in the right direction.")

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
she/her
These are all amazing. I love them all!! Here is my suggestion:

Little Big Run: Begins spawning salmonoids and boss salmonoids into the map. They attack everyone and if several people activate the special, the rates of spawning salmonoids stack.
I love this as a concept (imagine the chaos) but I also just love the name "Little Big Run" that's so good!

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
how about you can take your enemy's weapons and have them scramble for their lives while you drop an ink atomic bomb on them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom