Bennet

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
a Judd gun, you can pick up Judd and chuck him as a bomb and crash other people's games (including yours and your teammates)

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
i’ve only ever seen something like that used in a 1 second clip so i used it as inspiration
The thing was called Echolocator. It was on the Dynamo Roller and E-liter, among other weapons. The special had a fixed 200p and marked all opponents on the map for 9 seconds (I did wiki this, I'm not a Splatoon genie). It was basically a glorified ink tank refill.
That pitiful special served as inspiration for Wave Breaker, especially with its latest buff. Something good did eventually come of it.

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
to be fair, e-liter specifically really did like the location effect. There's a reason they gave it wave breaker.

Hokuto

Senior Squid
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
Limited time aim assist implemented as a special, but then they only give it to weapons that can hit indirects like Explosher and the Blasters. Trivializing Charger™ in PvP would be objectively unfun. (Or, like, Rollers or something that already have big hitboxes. And no in-for-the-splat lunge like the Splatanas get, just "we're pointing you in the right direction.")

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
she/her
These are all amazing. I love them all!! Here is my suggestion:

Little Big Run: Begins spawning salmonoids and boss salmonoids into the map. They attack everyone and if several people activate the special, the rates of spawning salmonoids stack.
I love this as a concept (imagine the chaos) but I also just love the name "Little Big Run" that's so good!

Bennet

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
how about you can take your enemy's weapons and have them scramble for their lives while you drop an ink atomic bomb on them

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
wdym no of course im not hacking: paints the entire map your color (but it costs like 500p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom