• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Ace Attorney social thread

toxictower

Full Squid
I saw this thread and my jaw dropped. So nice to see many Ace Attorney fans! I recently bought the trilogy and I'm doing a play journal of it on Miiverse if you'd like to follow :)

Brunosky_Inc

57% Squid Kid / 43% Hipster
NNID
Brunosky_Inc
Doing a little thread hopping to say that this squid fan is also a fan of these lawyers. WOMMY!

I've played every game up to Investigations. I hope I can eventually get my hands on Dual Destinies (and a 3DS. A 3DS is also important)

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas
Doing a little thread hopping to say that this squid fan is also a fan of these lawyers. WOMMY!

I've played every game up to Investigations. I hope I can eventually get my hands on Dual Destinies (and a 3DS. A 3DS is also important)
(Yes, you need a 3DS.)

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas
Finally gonna play Turnabout Big Top for the second time.

I've played every case in the series multiple times (at least twice or more) and watched some of them again, too.

Except Turnabout Big Top. But I need to to progress in Ace Attorney Trilogy. >.>

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Finally gonna play Turnabout Big Top for the second time.

I've played every case in the series multiple times (at least twice or more) and watched some of them again, too.

Except Turnabout Big Top. But I need to to progress in Ace Attorney Trilogy. >.>
You can do it! I believe in you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom