• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ace Attorney social thread

GleamEyes

Inkling
NNID
gleameyes23
Oh wow, it's an Ace Attorney thread! Anyone else excited for AA6? I saw the sick setup they had at TGS but my friend wasn't able to go in because they were passing out tickets and they ran out. I wanted those stickers! ;_;

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas
Oh wow, it's an Ace Attorney thread! Anyone else excited for AA6? I saw the sick setup they had at TGS but my friend wasn't able to go in because they were passing out tickets and they ran out. I wanted those stickers! ;_;
Hey, welcome to Squidboards!

To be honest, I'm not excited for AA6 in the "I think about AA6 sometimes in my day and I can't wait for it!" sense, though it would be my second-most anticipated game for the 3DS right now besides Paper Jam.

I know a lot of AA fans (not me) would've preferred if Capcom chose to prioritise localising DGS over AA6. I don't really understand or agree with 'em.

So you have a Japanese friend? ^.^

GleamEyes

Inkling
NNID
gleameyes23
No, he's American. But he went to TGS to talk to potential employers, since he's also in the game design business. I've gone one year myself, just to enjoy everything.

GleamEyes

Inkling
NNID
gleameyes23
He saw the AA booth, but he wasn't able to go in it. They were only letting a limited amount of people in a day, and since he was concentrating on talking with professionals, he didn't get the chance.

Switch Friend Code
SW-1979-9179-2672
I know a lot of AA fans (not me) would've preferred if Capcom chose to prioritise localising DGS over AA6. I don't really understand or agree with 'em.
I'm just hoping they're still planning on localising DGS; maybe they're planning to save it for after AA6? I can hope :(

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas
Actually that's a good idea to include all the spin-offs together! That would make it more enticing for people who know the main series.
Before DGS existed, people said the trilogy bundle should be AAI, AAI2, and... Apollo Justice.

Poor Apollo is important to AA5 but his game hasn't been touched since its original release.

kickpunchr

Inkster Jr.
NNID
littlemissy1756
Before DGS existed, people said the trilogy bundle should be AAI, AAI2, and... Apollo Justice.

Poor Apollo is important to AA5 but his game hasn't been touched since its original release.
I know, and it breaks my heart! AA5 was a great game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom