Ace Attorney social thread

Toadamos

Inkling
I think we should add another rule: no DGS spoilers. Not all of us have the game (or a Japanese 3ds), let alone can speak Japanese (I know a little, but it's not much. And I only remember the symbols for "Ro" and "Po").

ZeroParadox

Senior Squid
NNID
ZeroParadox
No spoilers unless you privately send everyone a full translation of the game, including every possible scenario that could happen, such as presenting the wrong evidence, choosing the wrong question, talking about stepladders, getting berated by witness, and pestering others with your attorney's badge.

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas
So... Sorry I haven't been to Squidboards in a long while. >_>;
I'm in a stage in my life where I can only play Splatoon on, like, weekends. Because of time.

...Anything gonna happen with Ace Attorney? Resident Evil 2 is getting an HD remake. Capcom should be in a good mood to remake/port things that people demand, right?
...So Investigations 2?

Hotaru

Inkling
NNID
-
I didn't expect that many Ace Attorney fans here, but I'm really glad to see this thread & that there are quite a lot AA fans here too. People overseas really seem to be excited for DGS and still have to wait for AAI2 what is kinda sad because it's been so long since Investigation 2 came out here. OTL

I just hope Capcom will end up doing the same as Konami right now and start "killing" their great series one after another. Ace Attorney is such a great game series and I hope people overseas can play I2 or DGS soon too, so we could share thought on these games too.

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas
I didn't expect that many Ace Attorney fans here, but I'm really glad to see this thread & that there are quite a lot AA fans here too. People overseas really seem to be excited for DGS and still have to wait for AAI2 what is kinda sad because it's been so long since Investigation 2 came out here. OTL

I just hope Capcom will end up doing the same as Konami right now and start "killing" their great series one after another. Ace Attorney is such a great game series and I hope people overseas can play I2 or DGS soon too, so we could share thought on these games too.
Oh, woah, you're Japanese. :o

Wait, you hope Capcom kills their series? Why?

Hotaru

Inkling
NNID
-
I'm glad that at least AA6 has been announced for America. Well as for Anime & Live Adaption, sub websites are pretty fast & probably the only way to watch these since I doubt there will be English Dubs for these.

As for AA6 I really like the characters, the gameplay & the new system so far I could try on test demo play on the Tokyo Game Show yesterday.

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas
I'm glad that at least AA6 has been announced for America. Well as for Anime & Live Adaption, sub websites are pretty fast & probably the only way to watch these since I doubt there will be English Dubs for these.

As for AA6 I really like the characters, the gameplay & the new system so far I could try on test demo play on the Tokyo Game Show yesterday.
Wait, you PLAYED THE DEMO YOURSELF?

galacticremix

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1934-6925-3589
oh man an aa thread... im so glad there are so many aa fans it deserves all the love

I also agree that anyone who hasn't play investigations 2... it's so wonderful

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom