Adventure Academy

What creature(s) from the dorms is your favorite?

• Total voters

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Yeah," he managed to get away from grip," my life has no meaning and if I could trade my life so Emilia could live I would do it. She is the only reason I haven't... Anyways, I must see if she is still alive,"
(one question, how did James manage to slip away from a 200 psi gri?)

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
(one question, how did James manage to slip away from a 200 psi gri?)
(IDK it's Jameson he doesn't make sense. His existence doesn't make much sense let alone his actions.)

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
(IDK it's Jameson he doesn't make sense. His existence doesn't make much sense let alone his actions.)
just then Bennett sent him to the back rooms for evading resting "Well, I hope this place will teach him a lesson" Bennett said, "Dude, you just sent him to the back rooms?" Jack asked surprised.

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
just then Bennett sent him to the back rooms for evading resting "Well, I hope this place will teach him a lesson" Bennett said, "Dude, you just sent him to the back rooms?" Jack asked surprised.
"What the **** is this. Y'all. I SWEAR ILL REST AFTER I FIND THAT STUPID EXPERIMENT. Deal?"

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"What the **** is this. Y'all. I SWEAR ILL REST AFTER I FIND THAT STUPID EXPERIMENT. Deal?"
Teleports him back, "Fine, I will cut you a deal on this, but you have to keep your end of the deal, ok?" Bennett said

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
Teleports him back, "Fine, I will cut you a deal on this, but you have to keep your end of the deal, ok?" Bennett said
"No promises. But I swear." He walked away grabbing a c-knife from his hoodie pocket.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"No promises. But I swear." He walked away grabbing a c-knife from his hoodie pocket.
Then it flew right to Bennett who's holding a super strong magnet and then grabbed the knife, "What's this for James? Bennett asks

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
Then it flew right to Bennett who's holding a super strong magnet and then grabbed the knife, "What's this for James? Bennett asks
"Whatever." He walked away, heading towards Liam.

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Concerned." Jack said as he continued to walk to the gym
Liam has woken up and saw James. "O-oh he!" Jameson threw a couple c-knifes at his arm, making him stuck to the wall. His arm dripped black, oily ink.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Liam has woken up and saw James. "O-oh he!" Jameson threw a couple c-knifes at his arm, making him stuck to the wall. His arm dripped black, oily ink.
Just then Emma knocked James out with a frying pan, "Hey Liam, you ok?" She asked Liam while Jack came running in, "Yo, what the flipping hell happened here?" he asked, "James tried to hurt Liam, and for some reason I knew about it and was in cooking class and smacked James in the back of the head with this frying pan" Emma explains while holding up the frying pan smeared with some blood

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
Just then Emma knocked James out with a frying pan, "Hey Liam, you ok?" She asked Liam while Jack came running in, "Yo, what the flipping hell happened here?" he asked, "James tried to hurt Liam, and for some reason I knew about it and was in cooking class and smacked James in the back of the head with this frying pan" Emma explains while holding up the frying pan smeared with some blood
"Yeah. It doesn't hurt. But he didn't try to hurt me. He was uh... yeah he was trying to hurt me. But dont worry. This is really normal. He did it all the time just to make sure I wouldn't run away from him."

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Yeah. It doesn't hurt. But he didn't try to hurt me. He was uh... yeah he was trying to hurt me. But dont worry. This is really normal. He did it all the time just to make sure I wouldn't run away from him."
"Once again, concerned," Jack said, "Ok, but if this happens again just know I will probably use a metal pipe instead of a frying pan," Emma said, "And Jack, why do you have to say 'concerned'?"

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Once again, concerned," Jack said, "Ok, but if this happens again just know I will probably use a metal pipe instead of a frying pan," Emma said, "And Jack, why do you have to say 'concerned'?"
"I can assure you he will try it again,"

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"I can assure you he will try it again,"
"Not if I hit him hard enough to give him permeate brain damage," Jack said holding Emma's metal pipe, "Hey! where'd you get that!?" Emma yelled at she took the metal pipe away from Jack, "I found it out in the hall," Jack replied

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Not if I hit him hard enough to give him permeate brain damage," Jack said holding Emma's metal pipe, "Hey! where'd you get that!?" Emma yelled at she took the metal pipe away from Jack, "I found it out in the hall," Jack replied
"Please don't, you don't want to really piss off Beckette."

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Please don't, you don't want to really piss off Beckette."
"She took knows that James is doing this?" Emma asks, "Well, I-I-" Jack was stammering, "Aw frick gotta go before I make matters worse," Emma said, "NO! YOUR STAYING RIGHT HERE OR YOU WON'T BE BREATHING ANYMORE!!" Jack yelled, "Whoa, never knew that he had that in him," Emma said, "Look guys, I didn't mean to yell but, all of this **** is stressing the **** out of me and I won't be able to focus soon if my stress levels go up anymore and I will be like that for the rest of the day." Jack explains

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"She took knows that James is doing this?" Emma asks, "Well, I-I-" Jack was stammering, "Aw frick gotta go before I make matters worse," Emma said, "NO! YOUR STAYING RIGHT HERE OR YOU WON'T BE BREATHING ANYMORE!!" Jack yelled, "Whoa, never knew that he had that in him," Emma said, "Look guys, I didn't mean to yell but, all of this **** is stressing the **** out of me and I won't be able to focus soon if my stress levels go up anymore and I will be like that for the rest of the day." Jack explains
"Wait n-no she doesn't know! I just don't need anyone to defend me. I'm tired of being seen as helpless and weak, even though I was recoded to be a murderer."

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Wait n-no she doesn't know! I just don't need anyone to defend me. I'm tired of being seen as helpless and weak, even though I was recoded to be a murderer."
"Wait, what!?" Bennett and Jack said, "Bruh, then why don't you defend yourself from James?" Jack asks, "Also if you need some self defense tips just ask me"

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Wait, what!?" Bennett and Jack said, "Bruh, then why don't you defend yourself from James?" Jack asks, "Also if you need some self defense tips just ask me"
"Because Im a coward. And James would beat me in anything without any effort, and thanks for the offering to help but I get enough abuse from James,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom