Adventure Academy

What creature(s) from the dorms is your favorite?

• Total voters

Cephalobro

"And..." Model C is close to successfully lockpicking the door, then hearing that satisfying click of the lock "There we go, the door's unlocked!", he says as his appendages retract back into his hand.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"And..." Model C is close to successfully lockpicking the door, then hearing that satisfying click of the lock "There we go, the door's unlocked!", he says as his appendages retract back into his hand.
"Thank goodness, alright everyone back to class," Emma and Bennett said at the same time (I am planning to have them have a 'date' at one point, just choosing when, so that's the reason why they say stuff at the same time) "Well, my class is P.E, see you guys soon!" Jack said as he ran to the gym, "Got weapons training, Bennett any class you got?" Emma asked, "Eh, I have explosives training soon," Bennett said as he walked toward his class

Cephalobro

"I'll be back in my dorm room to shut down for the day." Model C says as he heads back to his dorm room, "And please don't lock yourselves out again, I'm not going to be able to help you guys again today."

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"I'll be back in my dorm room to shut down for the day." Model C says as he heads back to his dorm room, "And please don't lock yourselves out again, I'm not going to be able to help you guys again today."
"Hey, none of them locked themselves out there, someone must've done it from the inside thinking that we were already inside." Caden said finally appearing after his exams. "Oh, hey Caden, how was the exams?" Bennett asked, "They went fine." Caden replied

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Hey, none of them locked themselves out there, someone must've done it from the inside thinking that we were already inside." Caden said finally appearing after his exams. "Oh, hey Caden, how was the exams?" Bennett asked, "They went fine." Caden replied
Beckette left for detention. Jameson finally woke up. "What the hell happened?' he asked tiredly.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Beckette left for detention. Jameson finally woke up. "What the hell happened?' he asked tiredly.
"Oh, Just a minor concussion," Bennett said, "It's about time James, we gotta get to class." Jack said impatiently

Cephalobro

Model C checks his battery, it must be really low from not charging it in a while.

"Wow, has it been this many days already? If this battery drains quick, I'm gonna need someone to help me replace it." Model C thinks to himself before going to the charger and powering off for the day.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"I don't have classes today," he grabbed his mask.
"Oh, well you do need to rest because that was a pretty hard blow to the head so your staying put for today and tomorrow," Bennett said, "Also here's some pain relievers if your head starts to hurt," *Gives James Ibuprofen*

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Oh, well you do need to rest because that was a pretty hard blow to the head so your staying put for today and tomorrow," Bennett said, "Also here's some pain relievers if your head starts to hurt," *Gives James Ibuprofen*
"I already took a pain killer, my next one is in 2 hours. And I'm not resting because I'm pretty sure I saw a ghost of someone who has been dead for a year,"

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"I already took a pain killer, my next one is in 2 hours. And I'm not resting because I'm pretty sure I saw a ghost of someone who has been dead for a year,"
"Then you're going to have repeated conclusions, dizziness, and hulutionations" Bennett said, "Dude, just do it so you can get it over with," Jack said a bit annoyed

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Then you're going to have repeated conclusions, dizziness, and hulutionations" Bennett said, "Dude, just do it so you can get it over with," Jack said a bit annoyed
"He-he was the last person to see my sister alive,"

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"He-he was the last person to see my sister alive,"
"Uhh, sorry to bring this up but, how exactly did your sister die?" Bennett asks, "Bro, Bennett just shut up I came in here to check on James and then I decided to leave but now I can't because if I do you will think that I am rude." Jack said very rudely and impatiently

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Uhh, sorry to bring this up but, how exactly did your sister die?" Bennett asks, "Bro, Bennett just shut up I came in here to check on James and then I decided to leave but now I can't because if I do you will think that I am rude." Jack said very rudely and impatiently
Jameson rolled his eyes and left.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Then Bennett yanked him by the back of the shirt and strapped James into his own bed, "I told you you have to rest all day, do you really want me to get Beckette involved?" Bennett said.

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
Then Bennett yanked him by the back of the shirt and strapped James into his own bed, "I told you you have to rest all day, do you really want me to get Beckette involved?" Bennett said.
He rolled over, falling on the floor. "Yeah. Do. Because she was next to the damn ghost!" James quickly bolted out the door trying to escape Jack.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
He rolled over, falling on the floor. "Yeah. Do. Because she was next to the damn ghost!" James quickly bolted out the door trying to escape Jack.
Just then Emma appears out of nowhere, "You should be resting shouldn't you?" she asks James, "Ya know you don't really want to piss off Bennett, trust me you don't because until you do what he says he will hunt you down with explosives until you finally agree on what he instructed you to do"

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
Just then Emma appears out of nowhere, "You should be resting shouldn't you?" she asks James, "Ya know you don't really want to piss off Bennett, trust me you don't because until you do what he says he will hunt you down with explosives until you finally agree on what he instructed you to do"
"Yeah, I'm a Heighyts. I play by my rules." He walked past her.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Just then Jack ran towards James and grabbed him by the throat, "Dude, I really don't want to hurt you, but a concussion is no joke, people may think it's like a sprained ankle, but their dead wrong, enough concussions can lead to an early death, so do you really want to die early and miss out on a lot of cool things?" Jack asks James

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
Just then Jack ran towards James and grabbed him by the throat, "Dude, I really don't want to hurt you, but a concussion is no joke, people may think it's like a sprained ankle, but their dead wrong, enough concussions can lead to an early death, so do you really want to die early and miss out on a lot of cool things?" Jack asks James
"Yeah," he managed to get away from grip," my life has no meaning and if I could trade my life so Emilia could live I would do it. She is the only reason I haven't... Anyways, I must see if she is still alive,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom