Adventure Academy

What creature(s) from the dorms is your favorite?

• Total voters

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
[Q mmUOTE="Bennet, post: 311419, member: 39791"]
*Put s the perstoric arm back on* "Yeah, you guys know, you guys are the only ones who know about this," Emma said, "Ok...." Bennett said, "Hey! Don't feel worried, I know about that anarchist attack on you, that was my deranged stepdad who did that to you isn't it Bennett?" Emma asked "Yeah, ok, but why bring that up know, he's dead and I want to forget about that," Bennett said
[/QUOTE]
"You k!113d someone?"

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
[Q mmUOTE="Bennet, post: 311419, member: 39791"]
*Put s the perstoric arm back on* "Yeah, you guys know, you guys are the only ones who know about this," Emma said, "Ok...." Bennett said, "Hey! Don't feel worried, I know about that anarchist attack on you, that was my deranged stepdad who did that to you isn't it Bennett?" Emma asked "Yeah, ok, but why bring that up know, he's dead and I want to forget about that," Bennett said
"You k!113d someone?"
[/QUOTE]
"My step dad died from the Injuries Bennett inflicted onto him," Emma said, "I have to say I am very happy because my new step dad is a lot more nicer than my other one,"

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"You k!113d someone?"
"My step dad died from the Injuries Bennett inflicted onto him," Emma said, "I have to say I am very happy because my new step dad is a lot more nicer than my other one,"
[/QUOTE]
"Oh." She looked at a scar on her hand.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"how that happen?" Emma asks, "One, never ever EVER piss off Beckette, two, never be nosy around her." Bennett said, "uhhh, ok." Emma replied

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"how that happen?" Emma asks, "One, never ever EVER piss off Beckette, two, never be nosy around her." Bennett said, "uhhh, ok." Emma replied
"Hey, it's fine. But I rather not talk about it."

Cephalobro

"To tell you the truth, I'm not really a robot." Model C says, "And no, I'm not some sort of cyborg either. I'm still not human, but my real self is not mechanical."

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Ok..." Emma said nervously, "Hey Emma, no need to be nervous because what I've been through is a lot worse than knowing his secret," Jack said

Cephalobro

"I'm going to explain in terms you understand, I'm a species that is known to create weapons that shoot ink. Yes, you heard that right, ink as ammunition." Model C starts to explain, "I'm not even humanoid, do you want to know what I really am?"

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Uhhh, probably-" Emma was saying, "He's a Octarian tentacle, and mine and Bennett's friends are Octolings, another form of Octarians." Jack said

Cephalobro

"More specifically, I'm what you call an Octotrooper, just one of the many types of Octarians that exist." Model C explains.

Last edited:

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"ok, well, since you shared a secret, now I have to," Emma said, "I am technically not human, I am one of those things that humans call 'mutants', my father was a scientist and he tested on me almost every single day and gave me hunter's vision which is why I am so good at handling weapons because with hunter's Vision I learn how to use weapons instantly and can use up to 5 shots on a single bullet"

Cephalobro

"That... actually explains a lot about the weapon modding part." Model C reacts, "There's still one more thing about me that you should know, I'm actually not here, this is just a robot that I control from very far away. Still, I'd prefer this robot to be able to work all the way through the semester, so don't get any funny ideas to splash water on it, and especially keep saltwater away."

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"That... actually explains a lot about the weapon modding part." Model C reacts, "There's still one more thing about me that you should know, I'm actually not here, this is just a robot that I control from very far away. Still, I'd prefer this robot to be able to work all the way through the semester, so don't get any funny ideas to splash water on it, and especially keep saltwater away."
"saltwater hurts in the eyes," Jack said remembering the one time Bennet invited him over and Bennet thought it was funny to splash what he thought was fresh water but was saltwater on Jack's eyes

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"saltwater hurts in the eyes," Jack said remembering the one time Bennet invited him over and Bennet thought it was funny to splash what he thought was fresh water but was saltwater on Jack's eyes
Beckette smiled. "One time, James took me and Liam to the beach and the idiot thought it was a good idea to wake us up with beach water, he ended up with a big bruise," she sighed helplessly.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
*Smirks* why would James think that? He knows he could've killed Liam." Jack said trying to hold in the laughter

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
*Smirks* why would James think that? He knows he could've killed Liam." Jack said trying to hold in the laughter
"Actually that's false. I found a way to make him waterproof? Wait no, his ugh how do I explain it? He can just survive water ok? It won't hurt him."

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Actually that's false. I found a way to make him waterproof? Wait no, his ugh how do I explain it? He can just survive water ok? It won't hurt him."
"Oh, ok,-" Jack was saying, "Hey guys we have a problem," Bennett said, "What is it know?" Jack asks, "Well, we're stuck outside," Bennett replied quickly, "What!?" Emma yelled, "I have my shotgun and rifle in there!" "Calm down, calm down, Model C can you please break open this door?" Bennett asks Model C

Cephalobro

"Let me see if I can lockpick it." Model C says as he scans the door lock with his eyes, then two thin appendages emerge out of the palm of his right hand, using them to lockpick the door, "It's better not to break the door because someone will want to look into the reason why, so I'm lockpicking it instead."

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Let me see if I can lockpick it." Model C says as he scans the door lock with his eyes, then two thin appendages emerge out of the palm of his right hand, using them to lockpick the door, "It's better not to break the door because someone will want to look into the reason why, so I'm lockpicking it instead."
"Frick," Jack said, "Bennett, you should've asked me if I known that he would've done this, I would've just took a soldering knife and burn through the lock!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom