Adventure Academy

What creature(s) from the dorms is your favorite?

• Total voters

Cephalobro

Model C went through his biology class the same way, easily and quickly doing schoolwork getting every question right. It pays to be ahead of everyone else in the class by one chapter.

"Man, do I have to do this for an entire semester?" Model C thought to himself now that he finished his work earlier than the other students, just waiting down the clock at this point.

Bennet

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Suddenly, Beckette came running over she had a black t shirt with flames on it and jeans. "I slept through my alarm. How late am I?!?!!?"
"Not that late, the first bell hasn't rung yet, I was planning on getting an energy drink before class," Jack says, "I stayed up all night studying for my math test," "OHHHHHHH! JACK FINALLY DID IT!!!!! HE FINALLY-" Bennett was yelling but then *SMACK!* "Just shut the **** up, Bennett! I... I... I need to study to pass math," Jack said with a little bit of frustration, "Hey, I get it, everyone needs to study for important things," Bennett said, "But you never study because you are smart, but me, I am just a little piece of ****," Jack says a little bit depressively, "Hey, I do study that's what makes me smart, so if you study hard and focus you can get as smart as me!" Bennett says trying to cheer Jack up.

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Not that late, the first bell hasn't rung yet, I was planning on getting an energy drink before class," Jack says, "I stayed up all night studying for my math test," "OHHHHHHH! JACK FINALLY DID IT!!!!! HE FINALLY-" Bennett was yelling but then *SMACK!* "Just shut the **** up, Bennett! I... I... I need to study to pass math," Jack said with a little bit of frustration, "Hey, I get it, everyone needs to study for important things," Bennett said, "But you never study because you are smart, but me, I am just a little piece of ****," Jack says a little bit depressively, "Hey, I do study that's what makes me smart, so if you study hard and focus you can get as smart as me!" Bennett says trying to cheer Jack up.
"Some people are just born dumb. Aaaaanyways I need to head over to my math class to get my math quiz scores. Anyone wanna come with me?" Beckette asks.

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
Liam(1!@_M)/probably 19/kind, quiet, enjoys being with people, vurnable/nope/any class Beckette is in/Phoenix/ no powers but has a tail with a spade at the end and his face can display sentences/student/after the Heighyt fire he has lived with Beckette and Jameson/image coming soon.

Bennet

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Some people are just born dumb. Aaaaanyways I need to head over to my math class to get my math quiz scores. Anyone wanna come with me?" Beckette asks.
{Neomech/[AGE UNKNOWN]/is out to eliminate any assassins but otherwise, very friendly/Pipis cannon/whatever class Caden is in/the whole school/has been hunting Emma ever since she did her first assassination plot and killed his creator(which is Caden)}

"Yeah, I might as well come and see if my quiz scores are good or bad," Jack says depressively, "Jack, quit being depressed it is only one little minor quiz, also I would love to come but I have explosive training soon," Bennett says. Just then Emma falls through the ceiling with a shotgun fighting off a weird-looking robot, "Hey Bennett, or even anyone, can someone please help me take care of this little piece of ****!?" Emma yelled, "[ERROR] The [KeY WoRd] has not [BeEn] FOUNd," Neomech said when Caden ran up in front of him, "Wait, hey, hey, Neomech it is me, Caden, remember?" Caden says trying to snap reality back into his creation, "Sorry, sir, I thought [Unkown I.D] killed you," Neomech said to Caden, "Well that was a while back, now she is my friend." Caden said trying to calm Neomech down. "Thank, God that's over," Emma says while putting away her shotgun.

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
{Neomech/[AGE UNKNOWN]/is out to eliminate any assassins but otherwise, very friendly/Pipis cannon/whatever class Caden is in/the whole school/has been hunting Emma ever since she did her first assassination plot and killed his creator(which is Caden)}

"Yeah, I might as well come and see if my quiz scores are good or bad," Jack says depressively, "Jack, quit being depressed it is only one little minor quiz, also I would love to come but I have explosive training soon," Bennett says. Just then Emma falls through the ceiling with a shotgun fighting off a weird-looking robot, "Hey Bennett, or even anyone, can someone please help me take care of this little piece of ****!?" Emma yelled, "[ERROR] The [KeY WoRd] has not [BeEn] FOUNd," Neomech said when Caden ran up in front of him, "Wait, hey, hey, Neomech it is me, Caden, remember?" Caden says trying to snap reality back into his creation, "Sorry, sir, I thought [Unkown I.D] killed you," Neomech said to Caden, "Well that was a while back, now she is my friend." Caden said trying to calm Neomech down. "Thank, God that's over," Emma says while putting away her shotgun.
"Where's James?" She asked with a p!$$$3d of look. "You know what? Nevermind I bet he's- nothing. Jack ya coming?"

Bennet

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"yes, I am on my way," Jack says while looking back at Caden mischievously, "Why that look Jack?" Bennett asks, "Eh, it's nothing," Jack says. (I made it so Caden rigged the test scores so that means Beckette and Jack will pass the quiz)

Cephalobro

The bell rings as Model C gets up from his seat to go to his dorm room to do 'homework' given out to him during class. He sits at the desk, pulls out his pencil and simply starts working at his homework.

"When was the last time I got an entire day's worth of break?" Model C thinks to himself repeatedly after answering each question on the 'homework'.

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"yes, I am on my way," Jack says while looking back at Caden mischievously, "Why that look Jack?" Bennett asks, "Eh, it's nothing," Jack says. (I made it so Caden rigged the test scores so that means Beckette and Jack will pass the quiz)
They left.

Bennet

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"So, Bennett, I heard that you are studying explosives and health to join the army right?" Caden asks Bennett, "Yeah, Why are you asking this?" Bennett replies in confusion, "Well in the past few months I thought that you carried those for no reason until you told model C that you are under contract with the military," Caden says, "Yeah they're the reason why I am here," Bennett replies to Caden.

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"So, Bennett, I heard that you are studying explosives and health to join the army right?" Caden asks Bennett, "Yeah, Why are you asking this?" Bennett replies in confusion, "Well in the past few months I thought that you carried those for no reason until you told model C that you are under contract with the military," Caden says, "Yeah they're the reason why I am here," Bennett replies to Caden.
Beckette tried to have a not p1$$3d face but she wasn't very successful at that.

Cephalobro

Model C finishes answering every question and promptly leaves his dorm room.

"Time to take a break for the day!" Model C says, relieved of today's tasks.

Bennet

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Hey, Model C?" Caden asks, "Do you know how to make Squee-Gees? If so can you please help me finish it, I asked Bennett if I could borrow his blueprints of a Squeegee, but I guess since he spends most of his time at his friends place he made the blueprint to jog his memory on how to build it."

Bennet

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Ok, thanks, I gotta ask Bennett if he has any of the parts," Caden replies

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"wait, was this that robot that you kept on telling us?" Jack asks
The person sees Beckette. Beckette runs up to him and they both hug. Beckette started to cry a little. "What happens here?" The boy looks at the scar on Beckette's face. "Same ol' fighting with Jameson for control," she quits hugging him, ignoring Jack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom