Adventure Academy

What creature(s) from the dorms is your favorite?

• Total voters

Cephalobro

Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Model C walks in on the group.

"So this is where you were at." Model C says. "How many days until the weekend? I need to know if my current battery is leaking acid."

Model C was lying about the battery acid thing, he's really waiting for the right time to do what Beckette requested him to do, to get the tech from a mansion.

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
Model C walks in on the group.

"So this is where you were at." Model C says. "How many days until the weekend? I need to know if my current battery is leaking acid."

Model C was lying about the battery acid thing, he's really waiting for the right time to do what Beckette requested him to do, to get the tech from a mansion.
"Umm 4," Jeff says.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Hey, what the hell with the masks? you know gas masks are a better way to keep yourself a secret because it covers your whole face," Jack says while putting on a gas mask because he knows that all the teachers are going to be here soon because he's here, "Hey guys, we better skedaddle because the teachers are going to be here because they somehow managed to get a tracking device on me,"

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Hey, what the hell with the masks? you know gas masks are a better way to keep yourself a secret because it covers your whole face," Jack says while putting on a gas mask because he knows that all the teachers are going to be here soon because he's here, "Hey guys, we better skedaddle because the teachers are going to be here because they somehow managed to get a tracking device on me,"
Just then one of the fighters looked over and stopped fighting, getting knocked out with a hit to the head.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Oooo, that's gotta hurt, I am going to see if his concussion is bad or not," Bennett says, "I think I should get out of here before I cause any more trouble" Jack says, "Oh no, you're staying Jack," Emma says moving Jack to one of the fighters, "seriously Emma, you're in it too?" Jack says a bit worried, "You bet your *** I am! When I was growing up I competed in almost any street fights I could possibly find, many of these fighters here I trained to become excellent street fighters sooner or later." Emma explains to Jack while crushing the tracking device that was strapped to his ankle, "Alright I will do it, but only this one fight," Jack says going after one of the fighter in his weight class just two punching him before knocking him out, "Wow, Jack I had no idea that it was possible for you to just do an old 1, 2 punch and knock someone out!" Emma exclaims, "Heh, I learned a thing or two about fighting while I was kidnapped a while back," Jack says while Bennett checks on the fighter that Jack knocked out.

Last edited:

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Oooo, that's gotta hurt, I am going to see if his concussion is bad or not," Bennett says, "I think I should get out of here before I cause any more trouble" Jack says, "Oh no, you're staying Jack," Emma says moving Jack to one of the fighters, "seriously Emma, you're in it too?" Jack says a bit worried, "You bet your *** I am! When I was growing up I completed in almost any street fights I could possibly find, many of these fighters here I trained to become excellent street fighters sooner or later." Emma explains to Jack while crushing the tracking device that was strapped to his ankle, "Alright I will do it, but only this one fight," Jack says going after one of the fighter in his weight class just two punching him before knocking him out, "Wow, Jack I had no idea that it was possible for you to just do an old 1, 2 punch and knock someone out!" Emma exclaims, "Heh, I learned a thing or two about fighting while I was kidnapped a while back," Jack says while Bennett checks on the fighter that Jack knocked out.
"Jameson?" Beckette asks pulling down the fighters mask. "Oh $[ERROR]!" Liam whispered to himself.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Oh ****, sorry James," Jack said, "Hey, you shall not say sorry to a fighter!" Emma yelled at Jack, "Ok, but hey who else wants to against me!?" Jack shouts out. Just then a 6' 10" Fighter comes up to him, "Oh, ****" Jack said to himself before the fight began, then after three punches to the 6' 10" kid that Jack threw got knocked out. (just to untangle the confusion the 6' 10" kid was the one who got knocked out)

Cephalobro

Site Moderator
Site Moderator
"Have fun with your fight club, I'm going to update my processor." Model C says as he walks away, not wanting to get into trouble.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Just then a gunshot could be heard, "Oh ****, not good." Jack said, "Why?" Bennett asks, "Well, you know how you gave me a revolver for self defense?" Jack said, "yeah..." Bennett said, "well, I left it in my room and I got notified that someone broke into my room a took it and that gunshot sounded like it." Jack said, "Oh ****," Emma said

Cephalobro

Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Upon hearing that gunshot, Mocel C began preparing his weapons systems.

"Well, who would've broken into your room?" Model C asks Jack, intending to get answers so he can hunt down the individual who shot it.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"really, I don't know," Jack said while Bennett puts together his grenade launcher, "Well whoever it is he's gonna get a mouth full of grenades," Bennett said, "seriously bro, HOW MANY EXPLOSIVES AND EXPLOSIVE SHOOTING WEAPONS DO YOU HAVE!?" Jack yelled

Cephalobro

Site Moderator
Site Moderator
"Well, then let's find this individual and put them in their place." Model C says as his hand retracts inside his arm, turning said arm into an energy cannon.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"... Ok," Jack said a little bit worried because he knows how dangerous energy cannons can be, "Hey guys, you need my help?" Emma asked, "Yeah, we need to stay in contact so Bennett and Emma take these and Model C don't you have a radio like application on you? If you do please use it because we can surround whoever has my revolver and contain him and get my gun back!" Jack said while pulling out a Vector

Cephalobro

Site Moderator
Site Moderator
"I certainly do have a radio feature. I will tune you guys in on a different channel, my other channel is already occupied by personal contacts." Model C says as his eyes flash orange, then green, then cyan, indicating which channel he tuned the group in.

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"I certainly do have a radio feature. I will tune you guys in on a different channel, my other channel is already occupied by personal contacts." Model C says as his eyes flash orange, then green, then cyan, indicating which channel he tuned the group in.
"What dya want us to do?" Liam asks.

Cephalobro

Site Moderator
Site Moderator
"Find whoever is in possession of Jack's gun, to do so, we will split up into groups to look for them. If you find any clues, let me know." Model C answers Liam's question.

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Find whoever is in possession of Jack's gun, to do so, we will split up into groups to look for them. If you find any clues, let me know." Model C answers Liam's question.
"Yes many questions! First of all WHY THE F0RK DO YALL STILL BRONG GUNS?"

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Yes many questions! First of all WHY THE F0RK DO YALL STILL BRONG GUNS?"
"self defense, stupid reasons, getting our way, and for some stupid jokes" Jack said while loading up his Vector, "We also bring them for senarios like this," Bennett says

Cephalobro

Site Moderator
Site Moderator
"I have my weapons systems installed for self-defense, defending others, and hunting down evil-doers." Model C says, referring to his robotic self. "My weapons systems are NOT used as a means to get what I want, notice how I never used them in the SCP attack. It was very tempting, but I'm not the kind of robot who shoots first and asks questions later, that would be Model A and Model B."

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"If it was defending my own property I would shoot first ask questions later," Jack said, "Why, just why?" Bennett and Emma ask at the same time, "I grew up in the country where it is just farmers and hillbilly's," Jack replies (this is a true thing where I live)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom