• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

All Multiplayer Maps

Setu

What do you guys think some good strategies, weapon combinations, popular areas, etc. will be for all of the stages?
This should give a good general idea of what all of the stages will be like:

Factory Stage:

Town Stage(reused background from Arowana Mall):

City/Railroad-esque Stage:

Last edited:

FunkyLobster

Inkling Commander
NNID
FunkyLobster
and so this thread returns from the beta

honestly the only map i think i DON'T like is camp triggerfish

in camp triggerfish water is very prevalent so there's a HUGE hazard, and the only way over the water are really linear docks with sharp corners, effectively making it a map full of corridors, just without walls

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Nice, useful to keep track of! This is in the wrong section, though. You could have been the first to post in "Maps"! :scared:

pixelatedcody

[S+99] Octoshot {AKA Pixel]
NNID
cncody
I can totally see myself accidently squid diving into the camp triggerfish water.....

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
The water hazards do have to make me wonder if there is a type of weapon, special, sub, that pushes back opponents. If there is, that will certainly make those weapons useful on those maps.

Anyway, Anowa Mall looks amazing! Good unique use of the water hazard as well as having an interesting layout. The wave like fashion is has going on also offers a lot of high and low point postions. Lots of chances for sneak attacks if the opponent isn't paying attention.

Saltspring rig will bring a ton of salt is also interesting. Lots of interesting wall placements and it is an area with use of machinery so I expect things like lifts.

Draayder

Inkling Cadet
I like how the map layouts look, they seem to have a good mix of obvious chokepoints and ways to get around them. The E3 map looks like you'd need the most momentum to cover the opponent's side in a turf war but looks like a very straightforward and hectic splat zone. Saltspray rig looks like people will be EVERYWHERE and there'll be a lot less direct fights even in splat zone.

Nin☆Jun

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Dantel

In Walleye Warehouse, there are grated metal platforms just above the ground floor. If you go squid mode right on top of it, you'll just sink through and hide away if your team's ink's below. It's great for some surprise attacks toward unsuspecting players!

jp4464

Jazzy Inkling
NNID
jp4464
The key to this game (like most competitive games) is keeping pressure on your opponents.

Players will want to take advantage of narrow choke points and sniping nests. I'd imagine Sub weapons like the Splash Wall will be great at pushing back enemy fire.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
The key to this game (like most competitive games) is keeping pressure on your opponents.

Players will want to take advantage of narrow choke points and sniping nests. I'd imagine Sub weapons like the Splash Wall will be great at pushing back enemy fire.
Man, you're developing meta before the games even out. Talk about a professional.

Setu

Also another map you're missing. A construction site map.

Also proof of the Urchin Underpass name.

Sorry for double post, but where did you find this? Could I somehow fine this footage and get some more screenshots?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom