• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

All Multiplayer Maps

Rescue22

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CheckMyAboutMe
Those maps look sick! I personally think it'd be cool if they had some nighttime stages also, but the Inklings (and the ink itself) glow in the dark and the colors are neon. That'd be a cool sight!

DaKid

Pro Squid
Important Double post.

There seems to be a Factory Map too

At fist you might think this is Walleye Warehouse, but look closely at both. Walleye has no moving obstacles like this factory does and the layout is completely different (see those arms right there? They move side to side making mobile cover).

I'm 1000% sure this is not Arowana Mall as the layout does jot match at all and I've thoroughly investigated and nothing like this section appears at all. This is a completely different map. As you can see the gap in the middle are some ramps and on the sides of that mid section are two ramps that that go up above it. Arowana's middle of the map is completely different. Here's proof of what I'm saying.

Setu

Oh wow nice finds DaKid! Looks like Nintendo is getting lazy with the backgrounds of the stages which had me mistaken on that town looking stage being Arowana Mall. That construction stage has the same background as saltspray and the factory stage being walleye. This may even mean that there are many more stages with footage that are similar to other maps.

UPDATED!

DaKid

Pro Squid
Well if you think about it, all the maps are in Inkopolis so not much looks different because it all takes place in a city. Think of it like Mario Kart: Double Dash where everything is connected.

WECKmaster329

Inkster Jr.
NNID
WECKmaster329
I tend to stay away from GameXplain as they tend to spoil a lot on games that are coming out soon.

King

Inkling
These all look like they put their own spin on gameplay with how they are layed out, very excited to try these out in each gamemode.

I would like to see the following maps:
based off a mine and call it "Goldfish Gulley"
An amusement park named "Krakenland"
Based off a Wild West ghost town named "Seahorse Providece"
A futuristic floating city called "Skydish Reef"

And then bring in Rapture from the Bioshock games for me epic fights.

Setu

I would like to see the following maps:
based off a mine and call it "Goldfish Gulley"
An amusement park named "Krakenland"
Based off a Wild West ghost town named "Seahorse Providece"
A futuristic floating city called "Skydish Reef"

And then bring in Rapture from the Bioshock games for me epic fights.
Those would be great ideas! Also, neon ink during the night sounds A okay.

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I think the only one I dislike is urchin underpass mainly due to how bland it looks. Even then there is still a lot of fun things to do there with it's multiple paths.

Maybe the skatepark as well because the layout bothers me a bit but I want to actually play it first.

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Speaking of japan twitter tweets and Arowana Mall.
This:
CDfAM1xVIAAV3jy.jpg

Is amazingt use of Squid form, Wire Mesh, and Water Hazard. Normally, being in squid form boost mobility. You also will always go through these Wire Meshes when in Squid form. So if you stay in squid form too long when trying to use the upper path, you will end up falling into the water!

Excellent risk vs. reward system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom