• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

All Multiplayer Maps

Kiri

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Mallowy
Sup, I went and capped all the minimaps for the current stages. Figured it would be good for route planning and analysis.

I dont have both versions of every map yet though, and I'm not sure if when I do I should post them as separate images or figure out a way to have the Splat Zone versions in the same Image.

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Sup, I went and capped all the minimaps for the current stages. Figured it would be good for route planning and analysis.

I dont have both versions of every map yet though, and I'm not sure if when I do I should post them as separate images or figure out a way to have the Splat Zone versions in the same Image.

Oh, I was getting to that in my individual threads. Disappointed now.

Still. It would help if you can get both Turf war and Splat zone versions of the maps so I can update my threads accordingly. I could use all but Saltspray rig since I unfortunately don't own that thread.

Kiri

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Mallowy
Oh, I was getting to that in my individual threads. Disappointed now.

Still. It would help if you can get both Turf war and Splat zone versions of the maps so I can update my threads accordingly. I could use all but Saltspray rig since I unfortunately don't own that thread.
Yeah I'm trying. All I need now are Rig Turf War and Port Splat Zone and I'll have all the currently released maps.

Kiri

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Mallowy
Alrighty, got all the current maps in both game modes. I figure the smaller size of the Splat Zone versions shouldn't be a problem, as their alterations are miniscule on the minimap, but if people want them I still have the original caps saved.

obscurica

Full Squid
NNID
obscurica

THANK YOU for this. Makes for much better theorycrafting.

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Alrighty, got all the current maps in both game modes. I figure the smaller size of the Splat Zone versions shouldn't be a problem, as their alterations are miniscule on the minimap, but if people want them I still have the original caps saved.

I would appreciate them being separate myself. So people can see the version they want. Also, yeah, I believe some maps are altered like Arowana mall has a couple connecting pathways...Granted, I can't to see it on the map.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom