• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Anime General Discussion Thread: [Squid Girl Reference]

Xtreme765

Inkling
NNID
Xtreme765
Stopped after the second season. First season was alright, couldve been really good though. Don't know why they couldnt go into detail, it was just one event after another, one episode he was lv37 or whatever, the next he was 75. The world wouldve been pretty cool to see. Haven't watched the new SAO, any good? I know it's about shooters, but das it B).
SAO II was definitely better than the second half of SAO. If you enjoyed the first half of the first season, would definitely suggest watching it.

Endymion

Pro Squid
NNID
Endymion0
I need to find something new or fun, the type of animes I like is Hajime No Ippo, SKET Dance, Nisekoi, etc, basically romance and humor animes, anyone any idea?
Try Jojo's Bizzare Adventure, Stardust Crusaders for comedy + action, and Toradora is all you will ever need for romance.

Fakevox

Senior Squid
Toradora is super alright.

You need some Kare Kano. Get some Gainax in your life, homie.

happen

Inkling
NNID
lolidancer
I have so many favourite anime! (。◕ ∀ ◕。)

Although if I would make a Top 10 it would go like

1. Fushigi Yuugi
2. My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU
3. Sailor Moon
4. Gintama
5. Shugo Chara
6. No Game No Life
7. Special A
8. Hajime no Ippo
9. Maid-sama
10. D-Frag

(● ̄ω ̄●)ノ

Jellykun

Senior Squid
NNID
Jellykun
You might like Toradora or Golden Time
I watched Toradora already, haven't watched Golden Time, I'll look it up.

Try Jojo's Bizzare Adventure, Stardust Crusaders for comedy + action, and Toradora is all you will ever need for romance.
Mhm the type of anime I watch isn't really action but I'll look it up and as mentioned before I watched Toradora, Hajime no Ippo is rather more humor than action in my honest opinion.

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
Rewatched Ika Musume, had to think about Splatoon all the Time xD

<π.

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LessThanPiArt
I used to watch a lot more Anime when I was younger. The only thing I even remotely follow that currently running is One Piece.

Astral

Astral Finish!
NNID
AstralFinish

Just finished Aldnoah.Zero recently, easily a personal favorite of mine

OmegaDivider

Squid Sisters Fanboy
NNID
OmegaDivider
My brother got me watching Magic Kaito 1412

I must say, I find it enjoyable so far, and I usually dislike shounen.

Litagano Motscoud

Inkling Commander
NNID
Litagano
I don't watch much anime, let alone shows. I spend most of my time watching YouTube videos and playing games.I've been thinking I should check out more animes.

Any ones with English dubs? Yeah, I know not all English dubs sound good...but I prefer to listen to English voices. Of course, if I have to, I can deal with subtitles. I did with Attack on Titan.

I can't say I'd look up your suggestions for sure, but it would be something to think of when I'm bored :V

Fakevox

Senior Squid
Any ones with English dubs? Yeah, I know not all English dubs sound good...but I prefer to listen to English voices. Of course, if I have to, I can deal with subtitles. I did with Attack on Titan.
Off the top of my head, Cowboy Bebop and Fullmetal Alchemist both had great English dubs - better than the originals, I'd say (though, it has been a long, long time since I've seen FMA.) In the case of Bebop, the actual acting is a little worse than the original, but the voices fit the characters perfectly.

SquidBuster

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DubaloSeven
This season I've been watching F/SN Unlimited Blade Works (jesus christ this show bleeds money) and Punchline, will probably get up to speed on Kiniro Mosaic S2 and Ninja Slayer soon.

Do we have a good idea of what may be coming next season yet?

Teeples

Full Squid
NNID
Flow_Teeples
I love Anime, my personal top 10

1. Clannad Afterstory
2. Major
3. Hajime no Ippo
4. Steins;Gate
5. Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin
6. Deathnote
7. Angel Beats
8. Kaiji
9. Kiseijuu (Parasyte)
10. Monster

5, 8, 10 are what I consider my big 3 hidden (under watched) gems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom