• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Any stages you simply despise!?

OogieBoogie

Pro Squid
NNID
MrOogieBoogie
I mean stages you hate so much, that when it is part of the rotation, you do not even play for that 2 hours?? For me, it is Moray Towers and to a lesser extend, Humpback Pumptrack...I mean I will PLAY the latter if I REALLY wanna play some splatoon 2, but I will not touch anything with Moray Towers in the rotation. I simply do not understand the stage and always do poorly on it. It feels like a heaven for chargers and weapons with range, which I do not use many of...I am also not a fan of Inkblot Art Academy, but I will play that one =P

What about y'all?

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
Moray Towers. Although I am having much more success on this map in this game than in the first one, I still hate it.

Smychavo

Full Squid
NNID
llantonino
Port Mackerel. My most problematic stage for whatever reason is Port Mackerel. Although I do like how much more open it is, I can't play well at all on any game-mode whatsoever on that blasted map.

Harupittan

Inkling
Joining the chorus, Moray Towers. Never mind the map design, what really gets me is the fact that it always seems to be on during the hours I can play and Nintendo for some reason only wants me to play MT so it's all I get in the rotation.

Egg Queen

Full Squid
Humpback Pump Track and Starfish Mainstage. I don't have any problem playing in the stages but their overall designs are really weird to me. I can't imagine an actual concert venue being set up the same way as Starfish Mainstage lol

TigerLilly

Inkling
Moray is my favourite stage, so I have never understood the hate. I hate starfish because it’s not got a really good elitre spot. I also dislike humpback pumptrack cause keeping the splat zone is horrible

OogieBoogie

Pro Squid
NNID
MrOogieBoogie
Haha wow...glad to see I am not alone in hating Moray Towers...and of course seems like the one person who likes it loves using a charger =P

I am surprised by the Port Mackerel hate. That is by far my favorite stage, but to each their own =)

Also surprised many other people don't like humpback pumptrack o_o

Nuddlmaus

Pro Squid
NNID
Nuddlmaus
I am one of that kind who have fun to adapt at any situation, even when i play unbalanced or unfair games i try to overcome the obstacles.

So no, if there is anything i dislike its ultra fan favorites like de_dust or deck16, i cant stand playing the same map for several months.

AwesomeCookie

Pro Squid
Apartment In Inkopolis With His 3 Friends
Switch Friend Code
SW-7071-8973-2321
Humpback pump track. How lazy can you get Nintendo?? A giant circle...we also already have a 'sporty' place. Rather than a track field something with a bit more climbing spots would have been more fun. It feels very empty.
Gonna agree with you there. It seems so simple, compared to some of the other stages in Splatoon 2.

Danku

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-6239-2879-4288
I enjoy Moray Towers SO much more in this game. I HATE Port Mackerel in this game almost as much as in the first game, I really dislike humpback pumptrack, and i absolutely LOATHED ketchup vs mayo's shifty station. so glitchy.....

AwesomeCookie

Pro Squid
Apartment In Inkopolis With His 3 Friends
Switch Friend Code
SW-7071-8973-2321
I enjoy Moray Towers SO much more in this game. I HATE Port Mackerel in this game almost as much as in the first game, I really dislike humpback pumptrack, and i absolutely LOATHED ketchup vs mayo's shifty station. so glitchy.....
I really gotta agree with you with Shifty Station. The moving platforms make slow movement and when you're on it, you just gotta wait until it goes to your destination and while waiting, your opponents will probably take control of the map. There was this one time where ALL of us were on the moving platform, just waiting. And then we loss.

Kimmorz

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Kimmorz
Glad to see everyone else hates Humpback Pump Track too. This stage feels terribly small, so I'm always running into the other team. Especially hate this stage in ranked modes.

Moray Towers isn't too bad in my opinion, though there are certainly much better stages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom