• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Any stages you simply despise!?

NBSink

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5607-3736-5200
There were maps like Camp Triggerfish in Splatoon1 which I really hated but still played on... But for Splatoon2... There is no such map... For some reason I like Moray Towers and anything else because in all of the maps I don't feel like dominating a team is possible (And I hate it when the enemy team is dominating).

Spaceswitchmars

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
_funmars
Switch Friend Code
SW-0556-1305-6031
Depends on the mode and what weapon I'm using. I hate Moray Towers always... unless it's splat zones. In that case, I love it.

I like Main Stage except in splat zones.

I like Humpback unless I'm using the rapid blaster in ranked (it doesn't quite reach places in the way I want it to reach).

I just want Kelp (I know it's coming eventually), Warehouse and Flounder Heights back. Those are my loves, and I can deal with Moray Towers existing if I have those three.

Yayxiamon45

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-4804-6841-0508
Humpback pumptrack is the most confusing stage I've ever played in, i would be inking turf and thinking I was going to the enemy base but it would end up being mine. -3-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom