• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Artist-based team, Splattercolors, is looking for casual recruits!

tofusoup

Inkster Jr.
mhm, I made sure to take a peek before posting (totes missed the favorite artist thing I stopped reading at the competitive part, my bad) My favorite artist is probably Walt Disney I love his style and all his work feels very alive/full of personality :D
Thank you! I love walt disney too!

Im interested in joining! Im only 16 but im pretty chill and mature. Im a digital artist and (somewhat) animator. I am able to get on after 2 on weekdays and free on weekends! Currently S ranked and almost level 50 (currently 49).
sure you can join!! did you read all the rules though?

Nukealyptus

Inkling
NNID
apsuenbwyfer11
I'm Nuke, 19, Australia. (AEST time zone)
Free most days of the week, I like doing traditional and digital art, even though I've been slacking recently, and I'll soon start my apprenticeship as a Jeweller.
I play best in a totally salt-free environment, currently level 31, rank A. My favourite weapon is the splash-o-matic.
My favourite artists has to be Salvador Dali, the surrealism in his art and his eccentricity as a person both speak to me deeply.

tofusoup

Inkster Jr.
I'm Nuke, 19, Australia. (AEST time zone)
Free most days of the week, I like doing traditional and digital art, even though I've been slacking recently, and I'll soon start my apprenticeship as a Jeweller.
I play best in a totally salt-free environment, currently level 31, rank A. My favourite weapon is the splash-o-matic.
My favourite artists has to be Salvador Dali, the surrealism in his art and his eccentricity as a person both speak to me deeply.
cool! feel free to join! We try our best to be salt-free, I usually am, but I can't guarantee our other members will be.
Oh boy, I love dali too. concept-wise, my favorite painting of his is sleep.

sofrito

Inkling
NNID
commanderclaus
hello! i'm annie, 21, USA/EST, and i'm an illustration major. my favorite artist is probably rembrandt; i've always loved his ink sketches, but i love his paintings too.
i'd be interested in playing competitively! i'm an S rank, and i mostly play chargers :) are you guys still recruiting by any chance?

tofusoup

Inkster Jr.
hello! i'm annie, 21, USA/EST, and i'm an illustration major. my favorite artist is probably rembrandt; i've always loved his ink sketches, but i love his paintings too.
i'd be interested in playing competitively! i'm an S rank, and i mostly play chargers :) are you guys still recruiting by any chance?
hey! welcome aboard! Oh boy rembrandt, his lighting in his paintings is so soft and atmospheric. and yes we are still recruiting! we really need more competitive members and you are a godsend

Krak-On Kraken

Inkling
NNID
Konofox
I'd like to tentatively apply for the competitive section, though I'm fine with just hanging around in the casual section as well. I main Luna Blaster and Splat Roller (mostly the former), I'm currently drifting between A+ and S, I live in the GMT time zone and I'm almost 16. I draw sometimes, and though I mostly doodle on paper at school I also have a rather neglected drawing tablet at home, so I hope this qualifies. I don't really have a favourite artist, though - I'm not that serious about art, sorry. I am a music person, though, so there's that.

tofusoup

Inkster Jr.
I'd like to tentatively apply for the competitive section, though I'm fine with just hanging around in the casual section as well. I main Luna Blaster and Splat Roller (mostly the former), I'm currently drifting between A+ and S, I live in the GMT time zone and I'm almost 16. I draw sometimes, and though I mostly doodle on paper at school I also have a rather neglected drawing tablet at home, so I hope this qualifies. I don't really have a favourite artist, though - I'm not that serious about art, sorry. I am a music person, though, so there's that.
hi, welcome! we can discuss competitive over chat! Most of us are decently serious, but we have some music people as well. you do draw and that's all that matters!

SDM16

Inkling
NNID
SDM999
Hi I want to join your squad
    • AGE 16
    • Main tri shoter
    • Region Kuwait
    • Rank A-50

BoyJav

Inkster Jr.
NNID
AmiSomething
Sup squid kids.
I main the Splattershot Jr. My rank currently is A+. I live in EST time. I am 17, but I'm used to people above my age group. I draw on my free time... But I'm bad at it, I practice immensely on the flip side. I'm mostly here for the, having fun and practicing part, if it's OK with you that is.

tofusoup

Inkster Jr.
Sup squid kids.
I main the Splattershot Jr. My rank currently is A+. I live in EST time. I am 17, but I'm used to people above my age group. I draw on my free time... But I'm bad at it, I practice immensely on the flip side. I'm mostly here for the, having fun and practicing part, if it's OK with you that is.
hey welcome! did you read all the rules though? but yeah it's alright if you're bad! as long as you like drawing!

BoyJav

Inkster Jr.
NNID
AmiSomething
Honestly, I just downloaded Discord yesterday, so I'm new to it. I made an account though, my username is BoyJav.
(Yes, I read the rules, twice. ._.')
I can play anytime after 4:00 PM. Sometimes not in the weekends due to my job. ( I will let you know ahead of time if anything)

LovelyLilKitten

Inkling
NNID
LovelylilKitten
Honestly, I just downloaded Discord yesterday, so I'm new to it. I made an account though, my username is BoyJav.
(Yes, I read the rules, twice. ._.')
I can play anytime after 4:00 PM. Sometimes not in the weekends due to my job. ( I will let you know ahead of time if anything)
(psst,, there's a question at the end of the rules on the squad's page u gotta answer. tbh i didnt see it either when the rules were updated)

BoyJav

Inkster Jr.
NNID
AmiSomething
Guess I'm stuck here till I can join the group. This bot keeps appearing for me, I'm confused

reverbsoul

Inkling
I'm game.!Live in CST, and play during my lunch. I run my own business doing web design, but also create all sorts of more traditional digital art.

Favorite "famous" painters are Dali, Boris Vallejo, Chris Foss and H.R Giger . My favorite living painters are Tom Noll, Joshua Morton, Android Jones(digital painting), Alex Grey and too many more to name.

LovelyLilKitten

Inkling
NNID
LovelylilKitten
I'm game.!Live in CST, and play during my lunch. I run my own business doing web design, but also create all sorts of more traditional digital art.

Favorite "famous" painters are Dali, Boris Vallejo, Chris Foss and H.R Giger . My favorite living painters are Tom Noll, Joshua Morton, Android Jones(digital painting), Alex Grey and too many more to name.
come on in!

Cheetah

Inkling
NNID
princesstricky
Wow this is a great idea! Bob Ross is amazing with his happy little trees. C:
I'm Cheetahstar/Cheetahfur or just Cheetah. I love to draw, but I only really draw animals lol. I could link my DA if you'd like.

I don't have Discord YET, but I do have skype. (I'm on skype all the time) I could make a Discord right now though, if its that important.
My time is EST, and I usually get to play starting around 2PM on weekdays. I really want to get better at the game so Id like to try for the competitive side. My rank is currently somewhere in A, and I like using the .52 Gal Deco, Zinc Mini, and NZap 89, but I also like experimenting with different weapons.

Just to clarify, what do you mean by "be able to vc"? I can assume what you mean by learning your callouts, but I just want everything to be pretty clear, so there's no misunderstanding. c:

tofusoup

Inkster Jr.
Wow this is a great idea! Bob Ross is amazing with his happy little trees. C:
I'm Cheetahstar/Cheetahfur or just Cheetah. I love to draw, but I only really draw animals lol. I could link my DA if you'd like.

I don't have Discord YET, but I do have skype. (I'm on skype all the time) I could make a Discord right now though, if its that important.
My time is EST, and I usually get to play starting around 2PM on weekdays. I really want to get better at the game so Id like to try for the competitive side. My rank is currently somewhere in A, and I like using the .52 Gal Deco, Zinc Mini, and NZap 89, but I also like experimenting with different weapons.

Just to clarify, what do you mean by "be able to vc"? I can assume what you mean by learning your callouts, but I just want everything to be pretty clear, so there's no misunderstanding. c:
hey! Yeah we mostly communicate by discord so yeah definitely download it. sounds good! you can totally join!

vc means voice chat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom