• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Artist-based team, Splattercolors, is looking for casual recruits!

Kittyfries

Inkling
NNID
Kittyfries
Hello! I'm Kittyfries! I want to join this squad casually since my current squad, Lucky Star Squids, is kinda dead atm. I also already have a discord account and my account name is Kittyfries as well! I'm generally a chill person to hang with and I try not to be salty at all!
Freelance Illustrator/Animator
Timezone: PST
Weapons: Tentatek, Dynamo, Blaster/Luna Blaster, .52 Gal, .96 Gal
NNID: Kittyfries

My favorite artist is Van Gogh!

TitaniaKarla

Inkster Jr.
Hello I am karla idk if you are still recruiting but may I join. I love to have fun and mess around and stuff

tofusoup

Inkster Jr.
No i was the guy tellin yah how i do vocal art!Lol.
OHHH I'm sorry omg. I'm forgetful lmao. but yea sorry! this is a mostly visual art group! sorry!

Hello! I'm Kittyfries! I want to join this squad casually since my current squad, Lucky Star Squids, is kinda dead atm. I also already have a discord account and my account name is Kittyfries as well! I'm generally a chill person to hang with and I try not to be salty at all!
Freelance Illustrator/Animator
Timezone: PST
Weapons: Tentatek, Dynamo, Blaster/Luna Blaster, .52 Gal, .96 Gal
NNID: Kittyfries

My favorite artist is Van Gogh!
hey welcome!!

Hello I am karla idk if you are still recruiting but may I join. I love to have fun and mess around and stuff
hi!! did you read the rules? :D

oppa!

Inkling
NNID
omappai
hello hello~ im an s rank that can only draw traditionally due to my tablet dying months ago ;3c
im also a 15 year old squidkid, i hope that's okay. ive been looking for more art buddies and squid buddies so i thought this would be a good idea!! i understand if not tho 0-:
and my favorite painter is bob ross!! he makes me happy (´・ω・`)

Last edited:

LovelyLilKitten

Inkling
NNID
LovelylilKitten
hello hello~ im an s rank that can only draw traditionally due to my tablet dying months ago ;3c
im also a 15 year old squidkid, i hope that's okay. ive been looking for more art buddies and squid buddies so i thought this would be a good idea!! i understand if not tho 0-:
and my favorite painter is bob ross!! he makes me happy (´・ω・`)
welcome! Come on in!

InkDrop

Inkling
NNID
TheCakeIsALiar
I've been looking to form a group for some time now. I prefer people who are also new to groups (it's cool if you're not but I'd rather not seem like the clueless one LMAO) and also around my skill level! I'm a level 41 and an A- and from north america.

some (flexible) rules:

• 18+ (17 on the verge of becoming 18 is ok!)
    • be someone who draws and is decently passionate about it (digital art is preferred! :D)
    • B+ to A+ (if you're close to a B+ or just recently dropped to a B that's fine. if you're higher that's cool but you're gonna have to help the rest of us git gud too lmao)
    • be able to play at an agreed time on weekends and be flexible (I can't play before 2pm central time because I sleep in lmao)
    • use discord
the group will be focused on improving, making friends, and having fun! we'll help each other practice and scrim with other groups! if we get better, who knows, maybe we'll become competitive. we'll hopefully be a chill group with no chill when it comes to playing, you feel?

I don't want the group to be too strict, so nsfw jokes, cursing, etc etc is allowed. nothing explicit or harmful though ofc.

please reply if you're interested! :cool: (or tell someone if you think they'd be interested!)

EDIT: rules have changed. Please read! Also now accepting members for competitive!

EDIT 2: no longer accepting competitive recruits!

EDIT 3: competitive recruits open again! go here for more information
HOI! i am a 17yo (Bday is coming this September <3) Turquoise Squibb who does art streams :3 my favorite artist at the moment is ilya kuvshinov i am also a Student Digital artist

seokjin

Inkling
NNID
seokjins
heyyy o i dont mean to intrude but if yall are still accepting casual apps id love to join!!!! this squad sounds perfect bc....art.....splatoon.....Kids Bein Kids TM...... anyways im anna im 17 and a digital artist (although honestly i dont draw too much anymore other than commissions but thats bc of my job!) i am generally rotating thru a- to a+ and sometimes s- and im in est so time is cool.... ... and my discord is seokjin!!

and for my favorite famous artist it would have to be el greco i love dat boi but not famous pigeon666 for sure

Junokue

Inkling
NNID
Junokue
HOI! i am a 17yo (Bday is coming this September <3) Turquoise Squibb who does art streams :3 my favorite artist at the moment is ilya kuvshinov i am also a Student Digital artist
heyyy o i dont mean to intrude but if yall are still accepting casual apps id love to join!!!! this squad sounds perfect bc....art.....splatoon.....Kids Bein Kids TM...... anyways im anna im 17 and a digital artist (although honestly i dont draw too much anymore other than commissions but thats bc of my job!) i am generally rotating thru a- to a+ and sometimes s- and im in est so time is cool.... ... and my discord is seokjin!!

and for my favorite famous artist it would have to be el greco i love dat boi but not famous pigeon666 for sure
Welcome to the group, both of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom