• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Artist-based team, Splattercolors, is looking for casual recruits!

Voltron kneepad

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Ameer
Hello I looking to join your competitive squad
my main weapon: octoshot / 96gal
level:50
I also have discord
nnid:theameer

toyo

Inkling
hello!! if you’re still recruiting i would love to join. i dabble in drawing occasionally, though it’s more of a hobby to me. i’m 22 and S rank. my favorite painter would have to be monet!

tofusoup

Inkster Jr.
Hello I looking to join your competitive squad
my main weapon: octoshot / 96gal
level:50
I also have discord
nnid:theameer
hey there! did you read all the rules?

hello!! if you’re still recruiting i would love to join. i dabble in drawing occasionally, though it’s more of a hobby to me. i’m 22 and S rank. my favorite painter would have to be monet!
monet, oh boy me too. He's definitely my fav. welcome!

SwagSplat101

Inkling
NNID
Xerces421
Hello, I am Sam and I am 12 years old.While I am extremely young, I am not very annoying and am used to being around older people.I am currently in B rank and am supposed to be in B+ rank.I main the .96 gal deco and want to someday join the competitive squad.The type of art I preform is choral music.I am currently in a school choir and hope to someday teach a choirI don't have really a favorite painter, but I do have a favorite band.That band is 5SOS( 5 seconds of summer) and alot others.Please respond because this would be a great growth in my gaming life.I hope you enjoy,Sam.

P.S:I know you all prefer 18+ but m not that annoying.Also, I don't know if I can get discord sadly.I will try, but anyways thank you!

tofusoup

Inkster Jr.
Hello, I am Sam and I am 12 years old.While I am extremely young, I am not very annoying and am used to being around older people.I am currently in B rank and am supposed to be in B+ rank.I main the .96 gal deco and want to someday join the competitive squad.The type of art I preform is choral music.I am currently in a school choir and hope to someday teach a choirI don't have really a favorite painter, but I do have a favorite band.That band is 5SOS( 5 seconds of summer) and alot others.Please respond because this would be a great growth in my gaming life.I hope you enjoy,Sam.

P.S:I know you all prefer 18+ but m not that annoying.Also, I don't know if I can get discord sadly.I will try, but anyways thank you!
hey! age isn't too much of an issue but we're mostly visual artists, so it might feel pretty alienating. o: we're mostly looking for visual artists!

also, I'm sorry but we just recently stopped recruiting for competitive!

Swirly

Inkling
NNID
umbra-avis
Hello! I'm only really looking to play casually. =) I'm an illustrator, more traditional based but I have experience in digital art to. You can see my artwork here...connie-mitchell.tumblr.com

I look forward to meeting all of you! Oh yeah, also I'm 18.

tofusoup

Inkster Jr.
Hello! I'm only really looking to play casually. =) I'm an illustrator, more traditional based but I have experience in digital art to. You can see my artwork here...connie-mitchell.tumblr.com

I look forward to meeting all of you! Oh yeah, also I'm 18.
Hey nice! you can join! Hehe did you read all the rules though? Just making sure!

Swirly

Inkling
NNID
umbra-avis
Oh yes I did! My memory is awful haha. I like the works of Shaun Tan and Dave Mckean though both are illustrators. ='D

Mairodia

Inkling
NNID
Mairodia
I'm up for joining casual.
Both my NNID and Discord go under my universal username, Mairodia. That's also the username for my DeviantArt if anyone wants to check that out but I haven't updated it in almost a year, so please don't, hahaha. I do both digital and traditional art, though I'm more comfortable with traditional. I draw everyday all over everything, I just don't really post it anywhere. I don't really know who my favorite famous painter is, sorry- although I used to be really into Marie Cassatt when I was younger for some reason.

I main the N-ZAP '89, and Krak-On Splat Roller. I'm level 31, rank B-, and in the PST time zone (-2 CST). Oh, and I'm 18. Turning 19 at the end of this month.

Last edited:

LovelyLilKitten

Inkling
NNID
LovelylilKitten
I'm up for joining casual.
Both my NNID and Discord go under my universal username, Mairodia. That's also the username for my DeviantArt if anyone wants to check that out but I haven't updated it in almost a year, so please don't, hahaha. I do both digital and traditional art, though I'm more comfortable with traditional. I draw everyday all over everything, I just don't really post it anywhere. I don't really know who my favorite famous painter is, sorry- although I used to be really into Marie Cassatt when I was younger for some reason.

I main the N-ZAP '89, and Krak-On Splat Roller. I'm level 31, rank B-, and in the PST time zone (-2 CST). Oh, and I'm 18. Turning 19 at the end of this month.
whoops i accidentally made a new post instead of a reply. But yeah you can come on in

SwagSplat101

Inkling
NNID
Xerces421
Hey,id love to play casuals too,and im used to seeing visual art.My friend is great.Alienation isnt a bother either,im just happy to join.

Sare

Full Squid
NNID
I.am.Sare
I'm looking for casual play as well, since I'm already a part of a competitive team.
I'm mostly just looking for more people to play with, if that's ok.

My NNID is I.am.Sare and my fave artist is Hokusai.

tofusoup

Inkster Jr.
Hey,id love to play casuals too,and im used to seeing visual art.My friend is great.Alienation isnt a bother either,im just happy to join.
hi! do you do any kind of art? if not then sorry, this is pretty much is just artists only and I gotta keep it that way! sorry again!

I'm looking for casual play as well, since I'm already a part of a competitive team.
I'm mostly just looking for more people to play with, if that's ok.

My NNID is I.am.Sare and my fave artist is Hokusai.
hey!! I've been looking for more casual players from other teams. that's how we became friends with WMW! welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom