Bad Splatoon Suggestions

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Editing the post because it made no sense and it was more of a pointless rant.

Anyway, here's a new weapon idea: The Aerospray RGEZUS. Has the power of a E Liter, further spraying power than the previous model, the RG by a whole 10 feet, and it's kit comes with the absolute essentials: Seekers and BOTH Echolocator and Inkzooka when you pop your special!

You can laugh at all the other squids fighting over which weapon is "fair"! There's no fair play in Turf Wars! Get yours today!

Last edited:

_clementine

Inkster Jr.
An actual nuke. Everyone just loses.
Everyone loses and nobody can play the game for the rest of the day as the population of Inkopolis struggles to survive the ink radiation.

My bad suggestions (mostly things I don't want added that people suggest on Miiverse):
- Pants
- Pets
- Customizable apartments

Zombie Aladdin

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Overhazard
I remember hearing about the Heavy Splatling and joking about other Splatlings corresponding to Team Fortress 2 characters:
• Demo Splatling: Only throws bombs, but they use up a lot less ink than normal bombs. Has Splat and Burst simultaneous Bomb Rush.
• Medic Splatling: Heals injured Inklings by shooting at them. Inflicts poison-style HP depletion on enemy Inklings until they splat.
• Spy Splatling: Gives you the appearance of the enemy team's ink colors to opponents only, but you still shoot your team's ink colors to them.
• Engineer Splatling: Can go off on its own and auto-aim. Allows you 6 Squid Beakons instead of 3.
• Pyro Splatling: Shoots fire along with ink. Ignites ink, both colors.
• Scout Splatling: Unparalleled running and swimming speed; very low power. Has Echolocator and Point Sensors.

I forget what led up to it, but I had jokingly discussed a weapon with infinite Killer Wails but only Killer Wails, thus allowing you to gain ink only via splatting.

The ability to drop in levels in un-Ranked modes (I hate Mario Kart Wii and Mario Kart 8's multiplayer for doing that!).
I would actually like to be an intentionally low-leveled player so that I could keep a low profile and people would underestimate me. This is a benefit I'm already seeing in Mario Kart games. In Mario Kart Wii, for a couple of weeks, I was intentionally lowering my VR as much as possible to see what would happen. I got attacked a LOT less. The inverse is true too: The moment my Mario Kart 8 VR shot above 5000, I became a roaming minefield.

That actually doesn't sound like a bad idea, IMO. At least it'd be something that's more obviously affected by the Special Weapon Time Increase ability.
My sister is way better than me at aiming and determining distance; she's a ruthless splatiing machine, and she's disappointed if she gets fewer than 4 splats every match. Thing is...she picks only weapons with Inkstrike, and she sometimes spends so long deciding where to put the Inkstrike that the meter almost runs out (but she's smart enough to always do it somewhere secluded or to super-jump to the spawn point, so she rarely gets splatted while deciding). Sometimes, it actually DOES run out of time. Special Weapon Time Increase actually benefits her Inkstrikes because of her indecisiveness.

Adding the moon from Majora's mask to be a playable character
Use the Luna Blaster against it.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
Seekers that can go up walls.

Suction bombs that get stuck to enemy players resulting in immediate death. Just like plasma grenades in Halo.

A super splash wall that completely surrounds the user.

A roller that can flick ink halfway across the map...never mind, Dynamo Rollers already do that.

Relados

Senior Squid
Here's a few bad suggestions I've seen before:

Splash Wall, Sprinkler, or Point Sensor Bomb Rushes. The first two would be useless if the one-only restriction was kept, and would be OP if it allowed multiple at once. The last is just horrible.

Any buffs to any of the already good weapons. The Tentatek, Dynamo, or .96 Gals don't need any increases to damage, range or fire rate.

blu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
blu_64
Another one would be buffing the Inkzooka to have less delay between shots. It would be quite broken if they were to do that.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Another one would be buffing the Inkzooka to have less delay between shots. It would be quite broken if they were to do that.
Or worse yet, have it work like a Splatling; you charge up and fire insanely fast (I wonder if the knockback would beat a Brush in a race o_O)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom