• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Bad Splatoon Suggestions

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
Squifferscope!
Because that's totally....necessary.... yeah. I'll go back to training.

Removing the crosshair from the game. Now everyone will know my pain of having a small screen
I have a big screen and most of the time very tired eyes which is why I prefer scoped chargers over non-scoped because I can assess the charging percentage by how far I get into "tunnel vision" instead of having to spot the small circle. And even then, once in the rhythm, I forget all about the tunnel vision because there's next to none, unless we're talking E-Litres.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Combo-Specials, if you're entire team uses a special at the same time, one of their specials is selected to be a Mega-Special, and they will (attempt) to cooperate with each other to control/aim a giant ink strike, inkzooka, killer wail, or kraken.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Removing Inklings from the game entirely and replacing them with Octolings..
Wait! That's actually a good suggestion! April fools…I'm an Octoling for the day

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Nintendo announcing a new playable character in Splatoon and when they release the update it's the jellyfish guys instead of octolings

Reactions: LMG

Kevham

Inkling
NNID
Kevham
Rollers with scopes. It would just be a regular roller but the screen zooms in weirdly whenever you're Rolling/Throwing Ink.

First person mode. Being a Squid or a Kraken forces you to look straight up in relation to your character, While being hidden in ink covers the screen in a filter of the ink colour.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Rollers with scopes. It would just be a regular roller but the screen zooms in weirdly whenever you're Rolling/Throwing Ink.

First person mode. Being a Squid or a Kraken forces you to look straight up in relation to your character, While being hidden in ink covers the screen in a filter of the ink colour.
You should add that getting shot at also covers your screen in the enemy's ink :head_eye001:

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hydra Splatling Scoped. Increased range, increased charge time and increased recoil. Warning: may cause seizures :confused:

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Ceilings. Low, inkable ceilings through which you can swim. Sounds okay until Ninja Squid rollers start utilising them...

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
I've always thought it would be really fun to swim on ceilings!
You can paint numerous ceiling-type surfaces in Octo Valley but they cannot be swum through. Of course, a potential issue is that of steering - directions could suddenly appear to reverse if your camera doesn't turn upside-down (although Mario Galaxy seemed to solve these types of problems fairly well, so I'm sure Splatoon could handle it).

Oh, another suggestion. Rainy weather. If you come out from under direct shelter, you'll constantly take damage as if you're in enemy ink, so, with very few safe spots as exceptions, everyone will be taken down with a single hit, regardless of weapon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom