• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Bad Splatoon Suggestions

ayyumeme

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ayumithenerd
Switch Friend Code
SW-5520-7678-0216
-Gear that gives the ability to teleport to any spot on a map
-A splatling weapon that only fires one shot per charge. It has higher range than an E-liter, but it only does 1 damage per shot.
-Instead of 4v4 turf war, a 4v4 singing competition. The winning team becomes a famous band.
-Inklings now have the ability to wear swimsuits. Players would equip the swimsuits on their female inklings, causing every male player in the match to simultaneously have a nosebleed, easily securing a win for their team.

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
A killer wail that you can continously aim while it's firing, kinda like a turret which basically goes through walls. Special duration increases how long it fires. Combine with echolocator for an even more lethal combo.

Reactions: LMG

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
A stage that's just a huge, square, flat area with no obstacles whatsoever. Just the two spawn points and the big area between them. Time to whip out the long-ranged weapons. I could also imagine ninja squid being very effective here.

[DT] chazz

Inkling
NNID
spazzertron
Everyone loses and nobody can play the game for the rest of the day as the population of Inkopolis struggles to survive the ink radiation.

My bad suggestions (mostly things I don't want added that people suggest on Miiverse):
- Pants
- Pets
- Customizable apartments
Basically club penguin. Cool.

JasmineJasmine

Inkling
Try to get used to them. They make aiming soooo much easier and they're more accurate than the dual stick controls. I became a better player when I started using motion controls. They're also basically a must have if you're using a charger.

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee
Replace the map on the gamepad with a first-person view. Also make the gamepad even bigger. Is it just or does using the right stick feel awkward because of the gamepad's design? I mean it feels like a bigger 3DS before the 2DS was made. Maybe I'm too used to how Playstation controllers feel.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Replace the map on the gamepad with a first-person view.
Or better yet, a special weapon that constantly switches the gamepad view with the first-person view back and forth :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom