Bragging Thread

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Hey I'm the .96 Gal Deco main in here take a .52 Gal or Octobrush
Nah, at the moment my skill with both is pretty BA, besides i don't think there's an issue with two .96 Decos on the team. And no, i hate the Octobrush (evidence of what a nerfed Krak-On Roller plays like) and the .52 is just a Splattershot Pro with shorter range so no.

Ale the Squidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SuperAle
Nah, at the moment my skill with both is pretty BA, besides i don't think there's an issue with two .96 Decos on the team. And no, i hate the Octobrush (evidence of what a nerfed Krak-On Roller plays like) and the .52 is just a Splattershot Pro with shorter range so no.
Well try being diverse in the weapons

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Well try being diverse in the weapons
Hmmm, even so you may have a point Alè, we need to start thinking about our team composition before we start doing tournaments or squad leaderboard battles.

At the moment, I'm taking my new account as high as i can to see what my skill level with Splatterscope and E-liter Scope is (yes, I'm aware that Rowanuki wants to be main sniper too). So far, from C to A- I've had only 5 losses along the way and only one negative KD game.

Squinkling

Inkling
NNID
vbj625
I found out that the opposing team REALLY hated me in the last ranked match, cause I kept on messing with them.

1) I was in a splat zones match at bluefin depot with the mini splatling

2) You know how when you go down to the two side areas and there's those ramp-like things? I literally stood on top of the ramp for the whole match and kept firing the splatling.

3) It's range made it possible for me to keep at least half of the zone covered, and the charge time helped keep the zone inked. If anyone got close to me, I'd open fire on them and they'd get splatted

4) I figured that the other team hated me when I had an inkstrike and 2 killer wails aimed right at my position on the ramp

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
I found out that the opposing team REALLY hated me in the last ranked match, cause I kept on messing with them.

1) I was in a splat zones match at bluefin depot with the mini splatling

2) You know how when you go down to the two side areas and there's those ramp-like things? I literally stood on top of the ramp for the whole match and kept firing the splatling.

3) It's range made it possible for me to keep at least half of the zone covered, and the charge time helped keep the zone inked. If anyone got close to me, I'd open fire on them and they'd get splatted

4) I figured that the other team hated me when I had an inkstrike and 2 killer wails aimed right at my position on the ramp
MINI SPLATLING HYPE!
The bullness of rank battle
Oh, how I despise that godforsaken blaster in ranked! Damn splash damage had the range of an inkstrike!
It was awesome and funny right? My favourite lines are from the 3rd video:

1. ONE player....outsmarted you two dumbasses (when 2 Carbon Rollers die to one enemy Sploosh-o-matic);
2. Oh it's that F+++ING CARBON ROLLER?!! and my favourite
3. What the...HOOOW do you keep getting splatted? (Carbon Roller tries to take out a Splattershot at pointblank with Burst Bombs then runs out and dies) - YOU'RE A ROLLER, USE MELEE!
Oh so me in ranked and when dealing with moronic nincompoops who belong in insane asylums? Cool. I should watch him.

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Well I'm not sure if this is really worth bragging about, but here goes nothing:

Today, I have decided to begin the walk to S+, but since it will take me at least another 13 wins before i can get to S+, I'm going to take it one step (5 points) at a time.

Today, I played my first S rank game: it was an all-S rank lobby doing Tower Control at Moray Towers. I decided to go with the Custom-Range Blaster since it's TC, and i was surprise when my team was composed of not 1, not 2, but 3 Luna Blasters and me (needless to say I feared the worst). And then I saw the opponents team, an N-Zap 85, a Luna Blaster, a Krak-On Roller....and an E-liter ("We're screwed" i thought to myself).

And for most of the match the other team just kept picking my allies off one-by-one and I was desperately splatting the E-liter with my range, but the Krak-On Roller kept getting me. For most of the game, the other team kept pushing and pushing but we kept them to 49 points away from winning.

Then, with 30 secs to go, we launched our counteroffensive. I splatted the E-liter with my range, then I (somehow) direct hit the Krak-On just as he was winding up and then I splatted the Luna Blaster while riding the tower to about 80 (but the Luna got me). My teammate jumped to the tower, and the others went ahead and picked off the Roller and N-Zap, my ally on the tower died to the E-liter but i super jumped there and we took the lead with 5 seconds remaining and won!

What a great way to start my road to S+

Squinkling

Inkling
NNID
vbj625
The other day... 10 to 1 K/D ratio in a Splat Zones match at Kelp Dome with the Heavy Splatling! 18 to 3 K/D at Hammerhad Bridge! I love this weapon!!! :D

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
G'day mates, here's a match I'll not soon forget:

Rowanuki and I were dual-squadding today (Rowanuki had E-liter Scope, I had Sploosh-o-matic and our teammates were a Krak-On Roller and Tentatek Splattershot) in Rainmaker on Arowana Mall. The other team had 2 Tentatek Splattershots, a Splattershot Pro and an E-liter. A mixed lobby of A to S+ ranks, and I went 23 kills and 8 deaths....struth?! I don't know how, but i landed so many double and triple kills during the game, including the winning quad kill - I splatted their two Inkzookas, picked off their Splattershot Pro by flanking him and then Killer Whailed their E-liter and someone who came down from their spawn. What a match! We won of course :) my best game with Sploosh so far.

P.s. Rowanuki has most certainly improved his game, dayum I saw some fine sniping today and he only had two games during the 2 hours where he had a negative KD ratio.

Ale the Squidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SuperAle

Rowanuki and I were dual-squadding today (Rowanuki had E-liter Scope, I had Sploosh-o-matic and our teammates were a Krak-On Roller and Tentatek Splattershot) in Rainmaker on Arowana Mall. The other team had 2 Tentatek Splattershots, a Splattershot Pro and an E-liter. A mixed lobby of A to S+ ranks, and I went 23 kills and 8 deaths....struth?! I don't know how, but i landed so many double and triple kills during the game, including the winning quad kill - I splatted their two Inkzookas, picked off their Splattershot Pro by flanking him and then Killer Whailed their E-liter and someone who came down from their spawn. What a match! We won of course :) my best game with Sploosh so far.

P.s. Rowanuki has most certainly improved his game, dayum I saw some fine sniping today and he only had two games during the 2 hours where he had a negative KD ratio.
Well that's great for Rowan, that match certainly beat out my consistent 10+ kills per match

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12

Yeah, I do seem to be able to snipe better and quicker recently. I'm slowly getting that muscle memory, good thing I'm starting to turn to a possibly reliable charger squid.

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
Well tonight for my matches even though in the end I lost 30 points of what I originally had (started with 85 and ended with 55) I seem to really be on fire with the splatterscope and the e-liter. In my matches I've had a low death ratio of the highest being 4, and for kill ratio my highest was 12 kills. There was one match in which I was using the e-liter and it was tower control at bluefin depot. There was one time in the match whee one enemy squid was on the tower, but during that time I saw two enemies around the middle of the stage so I sniped one enemy, quickly sniped the other one, and I sniped the one at the tower in quick time. I felt as if I had a moment of complete focus at that time, and I think we won that match too so, I'm glad we won but I'm really glad about that quick triple snipe. If only my teammates were as good, I may have gotten back at A rank but, overall I'm glad tonight was a really good night for me to snipe.

I guess that triple snipe was a full-course meal, too bad I couldn't get dessert lol.

iVortex

Senior Squid
NNID
Vorttex
Just went 28-3 on Bluefin Depot, 2 quads, and saved the game in overtime. Only 2 ppl were not S+ in that lobby also. I just completely when squidistic lol

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Just went 28-3 on Bluefin Depot, 2 quads, and saved the game in overtime. Only 2 ppl were not S+ in that lobby also. I just completely when squidistic lol
Hello Vortex, I'll give you a like because that was awesome indeed, but if you make another comment in our threads I will take that as you wanting to join our squad ;), and i don't know how Number 1 (cough, Rock3t) would feel about that lol.

Also, nice games during Booyah Battle 3, although I personally think now would be as good a time as ever to start using the .52 over the .96 Deco

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom