Bragging Thread

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
Don't forget your 12 kills and 1 death game at Urgent Underpants.

I tried my best to support him as best i could, with average 20+ kills and less than 10 deaths with my KrakOn roller
Oh yeah, that went nicely too.

Yeah man you were on fire with that Krak-On Roller.

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Here's proof some people got to S rank with a bit of luck:

Last night at BB Skatepark, I was the only A+ player in a lobby of S and S+ rank players. We won the Splat Zones game by 25 points because I had 15 kills and 3 deaths with my Krak-On Roller against 2 x S+ and 2 x S ranks. Go figure....

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
Here's proof some people got to S rank with a bit of luck:

Last night at BB Skatepark, I was the only A+ player in a lobby of S and S+ rank players. We won the Splat Zones game by 25 points because I had 15 kills and 3 deaths with my Krak-On Roller against 2 x S+ and 2 x S ranks. Go figure....
That my squids is a good example of how rank doesn't exaaactly tell how good you are. Likewise with levels.

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
That my squids is a good example of how rank doesn't exaaactly tell how good you are. Likewise with levels.
Don't get me started on levels, if I have to play Turf Wars with one more level 50 Splat Roller or Scrubbershot Jr that gets less than 500p in the game and dies 10+ times I'm gonna blog about it...oh, i already did :/

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Almost forgot to post about this, felt so awesome:

Yesterday I played a ranked game against a team of S ranks led by Craig from Inkopolis Underground (with the IGN - IU ⬇ Craig). He was dam good, but I led my team to victory in that game and even managed to splat Craig 3 times (he got me 3 times too though). Oh what a feeling to play against a pro like him and win :)

Ale the Squidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SuperAle
Almost forgot to post about this, felt so awesome:

Yesterday I played a ranked game against a team of S ranks led by Craig from Inkopolis Underground (with the IGN - IU ⬇ Craig). He was dam good, but I led my team to victory in that game and even managed to splat Craig 3 times (he got me 3 times too though). Oh what a feeling to play against a pro like him and win :)
Me and Splats played Rocket from Squids Next Door. We got more overall wins than him. I became a thorn on his side and vise versa

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Me and Splats played Rocket from Squids Next Door. We got more overall wins than him. I became a thorn on his side and vise versa
Noice, not too many people can go toe to toe with Nigel (CKND reference). Rocket is definitely a force to be reckoned with, I'm glad we have pros like you and Splats leading our squad wit all dem strats ;)

Ale the Squidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SuperAle
Noice, not too many people can go toe to toe with Nigel (CKND reference). Rocket is definitely a force to be reckoned with, I'm glad we have pros like you and Splats leading our squad wit all dem strats ;)
Well me only. Splats has difficulty in battle

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
So yesterday in rainmaker the stages were Camp Triggerfish and Bluefin Depot, and there was one match in Triggerfish which when one of my teammates got it, and she (or he) literally walked all the way with just having me around to defend and there were NO enemies. I just found that hilarious how easy that went lol. Also I've been having good kills with the splat bombs, came in handy plenty of times. In the last match in Camp Triggerfish I chose to use the splat scope charger in which I was below enemy spawn area and hid in my own ink. I managed to snipe someone from behind, we won, and I scored 10 kills with being second in my team. That right there was a nice way to end the rotation hehe.

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
So yesterday in rainmaker the stages were Camp Triggerfish and Bluefin Depot, and there was one match in Triggerfish which when one of my teammates got it, and she (or he) literally walked all the way with just having me around to defend and there were NO enemies. I just found that hilarious how easy that went lol. Also I've been having good kills with the splat bombs, came in handy plenty of times. In the last match in Camp Triggerfish I chose to use the splat scope charger in which I was below enemy spawn area and hid in my own ink. I managed to snipe someone from behind, we won, and I scored 10 kills with being second in my team. That right there was a nice way to end the rotation hehe.
I love it when you carry the Rainmaker and no enemies seem to be on the map at all lol. That happened to me at Arowana Mall last week, with 1 minute to go and the other team had gotten the RM to 10 points away from our goal. My teammates went to engage the enemies in the sides of our zone, then I picked up the rainmaker and ran straight through the middle with it, and nothing/no-one came to assist or fight me and I slammed it down and we won with 30 secs to go.

Ale the Squidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SuperAle
Yesterday I played against SND Cherry in rank battle. I knew that he is going to be pain to deal with so what I did is to stop reaching the tower, kill the best player or him and stay in the lead. Hey that's a good tip: kill of the first:)

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
YEEEEES!

Splats and Ale, I can now join you in our squad's (slowly) growing list of pros, I'm now S rank :)

After more than 6 weeks from B-, slowly improving my skills, finding my two weapons to main, reading tactics and guides for/against every weapon type in the game, watching FLC, Dude or SND on Twitch to learn more tactics and match techniques, re-rolling and re-rolling to craft the perfect gear sets.

After joining this squad on squidboards, i felt the desire to become one of the elite players and be an A rank (i never thought I'd be good enough for S rank). So many de-ranks, frustrations, bad teams that hurt my spirit, good teams that carried me and made me feel useless, close and nailbiting 1 point games, having to win 2 games for every 1 loss in A+ rank just to stay afloat...and it is finished.

For now I'm gonna take a break from all ranked for a week or so. Then I'll squad up with y'all. Maybe in a month or two I'll try for S+, but not for a while. For now, I'm happy and I'm gonna enjoy it :)

I mained the Krak-On Roller and .96 Gal Deco. Yes, i know it doesn't seem impressive because everyone says these weapons are OP....don't listen to them. There isn't a single OP weapon in Splatoon. These weapons have blatant weaknesses, and i faced hundreds of A to S+ players who knew their weaknesses, TT Splattershots and Pros or even E-liters and Splatterscopes for example. It's taken me hours of practice to perfect my techniques for both of these weapons i main, and I'm proud of what i achieved. Thanks for the support guys in helping me get here by improving my skills and providing the motivation to get to S rank.

Ale the Squidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SuperAle
YEEEEES!

Splats and Ale, I can now join you in our squad's (slowly) growing list of pros, I'm now S rank :)

After more than 6 weeks from B-, slowly improving my skills, finding my two weapons to main, reading tactics and guides for/against every weapon type in the game, watching FLC, Dude or SND on Twitch to learn more tactics and match techniques, re-rolling and re-rolling to craft the perfect gear sets.

After joining this squad on squidboards, i felt the desire to become one of the elite players and be an A rank (i never thought I'd be good enough for S rank). So many de-ranks, frustrations, bad teams that hurt my spirit, good teams that carried me and made me feel useless, close and nailbiting 1 point games, having to win 2 games for every 1 loss in A+ rank just to stay afloat...and it is finished.

For now I'm gonna take a break from all ranked for a week or so. Then I'll squad up with y'all. Maybe in a month or two I'll try for S+, but not for a while. For now, I'm happy and I'm gonna enjoy it :)

I mained the Krak-On Roller and .96 Gal Deco. Yes, i know it doesn't seem impressive because everyone says these weapons are OP....don't listen to them. There isn't a single OP weapon in Splatoon. These weapons have blatant weaknesses, and i faced hundreds of A to S+ players who knew their weaknesses, TT Splattershots and Pros or even E-liters and Splatterscopes for example. It's taken me hours of practice to perfect my techniques for both of these weapons i main, and I'm proud of what i achieved. Thanks for the support guys in helping me get here by improving my skills and providing the motivation to get to S rank.
And now your struggle begins

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
YEEEEES!

Haha, congratulations on becoming S rank, I still got a ways to so being A rank heh.

I'm glad squidboards gave you that motivation to get better to impress others and to see how far you'll go. I can say the same for myself, finding others who play splatoon and give me tips and having fun in squads, I'm glad I joined here this place is great! But...enough about me, congrats on becoming S rank!

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Haha, congratulations on becoming S rank, I still got a ways to so being A rank heh.

I'm glad squidboards gave you that motivation to get better to impress others and to see how far you'll go. I can say the same for myself, finding others who play splatoon and give me tips and having fun in squads, I'm glad I joined here this place is great! But...enough about me, congrats on becoming S rank!
Don't worry, you'll be there quicker than you think. Your E-liter Scope is awesome when you're on fire, and our Dual Squelcher/Krak-On Roller combo (EchoLocator and then Kraken) is a powerful force.

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
Don't worry, you'll be there quicker than you think. Your E-liter Scope is awesome when you're on fire, and our Dual Squelcher/Krak-On Roller combo (EchoLocator and then Kraken) is a powerful force.
Oh you think I've gotten better with the E-liter Scope? That's good to hear that I'm a good charger squid. And that's right you did like that combo we've done, we should try that more often. It could even work with the E-Liter Scope too since it also has Echolocator,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom