Bragging Thread

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Rowan since you're now working on the charger, you should practicing flick sniping and quick shots. Read some of it in Squidboards
Mmhmm, flick sniping or "snapping your snipes" is an important technique that only comes with practice and muscle memory. Also, i found using a Squiffer or Bamboozler in Turf Wars is good practice for aiming (since you get to fire lots more shots in a game and because of their shorter range you learn how to aim under pressure, which is an important skill for snipers).

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
So I have a couple things to talk about, both being in rainmaker at bluefin depot tonight.
In one match I believe it was because of me that we got a point lead and my team did a good job keeping the enemies away. Around the last few seconds three of us--which one was carrying the rainmaker--got to one of the corners a bit past home base and we were all Booyeahing while hopping and squidbagging. Now that was a hilarious yet satisfying way to end the match.
In another match long story short, I was able to defend my teammate who was carrying the rainmaker around enemy base. Two of the squids were gone so I was all alone to try to defend which was successful. Everyone from the team was congratulating me through saying Booyeah several times. I can't help but feel proud of that.

Side note: I got leveled up to level 37 too.

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
Mmhmm, flick sniping or "snapping your snipes" is an important technique that only comes with practice and muscle memory. Also, i found using a Squiffer or Bamboozler in Turf Wars is good practice for aiming (since you get to fire lots more shots in a game and because of their shorter range you learn how to aim under pressure, which is an important skill for snipers).
Flick sniping huh...well if it'll get me to improve then I'll consider trying it out.

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
I just saw a little of what it's about, and interestingly I sometimes do that or rather I lower the laser just so enemies wouldn't notice too easily. I just need to do better at that.

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
I just saw a little of what it's about, and interestingly I sometimes do that or rather I lower the laser just so enemies wouldn't notice too easily. I just need to do better at that.
Sorry, Ale and I should have actually told you what it was rather than using jargon. Yes, in it's simplest form it is hiding your laser on the ground or behind a wall while it charges up and then moving it up or left/right to your target and splatting them. However, in its perfect form you end up with Whitehawke in his "This is why Splatoon has no Voice Chat" videos or any of FiveLeafClover's (go Aussies) E-liter Scope streams (he's a monster).

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
Sorry, Ale and I should have actually told you what it was rather than using jargon. Yes, in it's simplest form it is hiding your laser on the ground or behind a wall while it charges up and then moving it up or left/right to your target and splatting them. However, in its perfect form you end up with Whitehawke in his "This is why Splatoon has no Voice Chat" videos or any of FiveLeafClover's (go Aussies) E-liter Scope streams (he's a monster).
I guess in other words I really need to work on precise aiming, learning how to charge, aim and shoot at a short time, learn how to be hidden well, know when to hide or when it's safe........long story short, work on my aiming and surprise sniping while being at a safe spot. Hmm.....do you guys think I can do it? I mean I do like chargers now and I wouldn't really mind being this group's main squid charger.
Side note, I call dibs on having the dual squelcher as another main of mine, I really like using it in rank considering how well I've done with it several times. I mean as long as you guys are cool with it.

Ale the Squidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SuperAle
I saw WhiteHawke's road to S+ series. It's the definition of true rage and salt of the strugglers of the S rank(me included)

Ale the Squidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SuperAle
I guess in other words I really need to work on precise aiming, learning how to charge, aim and shoot at a short time, learn how to be hidden well, know when to hide or when it's safe........long story short, work on my aiming and surprise sniping while being at a safe spot. Hmm.....do you guys think I can do it? I mean I do like chargers now and I wouldn't really mind being this group's main squid charger.
Side note, I call dibs on having the dual squelcher as another main of mine, I really like using it in rank considering how well I've done with it several times. I mean as long as you guys are cool with it.
I'm cool with it

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
So I have a couple things to talk about, both being in rainmaker at bluefin depot tonight.
In one match I believe it was because of me that we got a point lead and my team did a good job keeping the enemies away. Around the last few seconds three of us--which one was carrying the rainmaker--got to one of the corners a bit past home base and we were all Booyeahing while hopping and squidbagging. Now that was a hilarious yet satisfying way to end the match.
In another match long story short, I was able to defend my teammate who was carrying the rainmaker around enemy base. Two of the squids were gone so I was all alone to try to defend which was successful. Everyone from the team was congratulating me through saying Booyeah several times. I can't help but feel proud of that.

Side note: I got leveled up to level 37 too.
I'm cool with it
Oh well, by that I meant that I'd use it more often than you guys, not saying you guys shouldn't use it I mean hey it's not like I own property of the dual squelcher lol

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
I saw WhiteHawke's road to S+ series. It's the definition of true rage and salt of the strugglers of the S rank(me included)
It was awesome and funny right? My favourite lines are from the 3rd video:

1. ONE player....outsmarted you two dumbasses (when 2 Carbon Rollers die to one enemy Sploosh-o-matic);
2. Oh it's that F+++ING CARBON ROLLER?!! and my favourite
3. What the...HOOOW do you keep getting splatted? (Carbon Roller tries to take out a Splattershot at pointblank with Burst Bombs then runs out and dies) - YOU'RE A ROLLER, USE MELEE!

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Oh well, by that I meant that I'd use it more often than you guys, not saying you guys shouldn't use it I mean hey it's not like I own property of the dual squelcher lol
Of course, you're the Dualanuki now lol. I don't use it anyways, so it doesn't bother me. I main the. 96 Deco and Krak-On Roller, trust me it's good to have two different weapons that you main. Keeps you versatile on bad map rotations

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
Of course, you're the Dualanuki now lol. I don't use it anyways, so it doesn't bother me. I main the. 96 Deco and Krak-On Roller, trust me it's good to have two different weapons that you main. Keeps you versatile on bad map rotations
Dualanuki...it has a nice ring to it hehe. And that's true, it's like smash bros where it's good to have another top main to help possibly support the other main's weaknesses.
So is going E-liter scope and Dual squelcher a good main set for me, or should I pick a third main? These two share being long range, having bombs, and having echolocator.

Ale the Squidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SuperAle
Hey I'm the .96 Gal Deco main in here take a .52 Gal or Octobrush

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom