• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Callie and Marie!

RADSheikah

Inkling
Let's be honest boys (and gals I don't judge)
Raise your hand if one of these two are now your waifu...
*raises hand*

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I need more fan art of them. I tried checking pixiv but didn't find much. Granted, I only used Splatoon's japanese name as a search but still.

Dirty Duck

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TheThirdChild
I like these two hosting the Splatfests, looks like it's gonna be really neat. Is Marie the only Inkling who's had hair significantly different to the Inkling Boys and Girls so far? Maybe she's an OCTOLING in disguise!

The song shown in the direct is pretty cute, reminds me of when songs were translated to Simlish for the Sims

EDIT: @DigDeep seems you're not the only one reminded of PSG

Last edited:

Mrwhatzitooya

Pro Squid
I think Callie and Marie are pretty awesome, and certainly a great idea to include!

Am i the only one hoping that you'll be able to unlock or at least watch a couple of music videos by them? I'm a big fan of the music in Splatoon, and a little Squidpop music wouldn't go amiss! The one in the direct had a pretty cool tune! Staaaaaaay fresh! xD

Edit: I like Callie best :p

itisRag

friendly neighborhood rag
NNID
itisrag
I need more fan art of them.
Here's a fanart I found near the top of a Bing image search that I particularly like.

Here's another interesting one with a neat style.

Looks like Know Your Meme and Tumblr are probably good places to look for fanart, if you're interested in more.

Cloudy

Shake Shake!
NNID
Cloud6483
How am I supposed to choose a favorite when they're both so cute? Nintendo stop

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom