• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Callie and Marie!

Endymion

Pro Squid
NNID
Endymion0
(Took me a while to find a SFW picture of them)

This is who I thought of when I saw Marie and Callie. Coincidence?

mininut4

Inkling Cadet
NNID
mininut4
they more just commented on that statement, I don't recall them confirming it to be beaks.

Shuriblur

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Shuriblur
I do have to admit that the first time I saw the Squid Sisters I didn't know whether I liked or disliked their inclusion.

However, their designs have grown on me and they'll probably be one of my favorite parts of Splatoon once I get to know their personalities more.

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
They look weird but i love Music and they seem like some Super Idols in the Inkling World so i like them :3

Aegis

Senior Squid
NNID
ritzumii
They look weird but i love Music and they seem like some Super Idols in the Inkling World so i like them :3
It's mostly because of their absurdly long arms which makes them look weird.

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I actually don't pay attention to their arms that much. But I do love those gloves!

Rather, what was originally off-putting to me was I couldn't tell how I felt about the faces. Didn't help I was apparently watching the direct in low quality giving me a bad impression of the models.

But after a short time, I really liked them. <3

ndayadn

yeah
NNID
Seabass
Fan art thread, Callie Marie thread, whatever. This is cute though

Aegis

Senior Squid
NNID
ritzumii
I actually don't pay attention to their arms that much. But I do love those gloves!

Rather, what was originally off-putting to me was I couldn't tell how I felt about the faces. Didn't help I was apparently watching the direct in low quality giving me a bad impression of the models.

But after a short time, I really liked them. <3
I was more bothered by their arms. I instantly loved their overall design, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom