• Callie

Votes: 48 48.0%
  • Marie

Votes: 52 52.0%

• Total voters

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I personally like Callie more because Marie can be pretty mean sometimes.

CrazyDude

Pro Squid
I prefer Callie. Marie kinda seems to be a mean diva while Callie rather has a friendly personality and likes to have fun.

dapperlace

Pro Squid
I like Callie's teams and looks more, but I also love Marie's sass, so I don't really want to pick one over the other anymore. ;;

Lunaroh

Inkling
NNID
Lunaroh
I'm pretty sure the one going for waterslides on the 2nd splatfest was Marie, my true love <3

Kaze

Pro Squid
Callie is cute, but if I have too pick... it has to be Marie :oops:

I'm also a bit sad that the europe version of splatoon have different text... even the d-pad signal are different, like Nice and To Me

Ars Nova

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
creed32
Switch Friend Code
SW-5634-9921-9888
In this ultimate battle of supremacy I choose Callie. Callie is energetic and has a very fun personality.

Heart of Ice

Semi-Pro Squid
This would be a hard pick for me since I don't care much for either of them. Callie is an annoying ditz. Marie on the other hand has a cancerous attitude.

So, it would be more like choosing which one I hate the least (hey, kind of like elections!)

I would really like a third squid sister that was somewhere between the other two.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
This would be a hard pick for me since I don't care much for either of them. Callie is an annoying ditz. Marie on the other hand has a cancerous attitude.

So, it would be more like choosing which one I hate the least (hey, kind of like elections!)

I would really like a third squid sister that was somewhere between the other two.
Like Sable, Mable, and Labelle (The able sisters) from Animal Crossing where they got a long lost sister or cousin or something in the 3rd/4th installment depending on the region.

Summerlycoris

Inkster Jr.
NNID
summerlycoris
Honestly? Callie. She just seems a lot more friendly and adorable. Plus, she is pink. (Well, black and pink tbh) Marie's cute too, but the snark can get a bit much.

Makeshift

Inkster Jr.
NNID
rosesarered14
I vote for Callie. I like her energetic personality and how fun she is. I like Marie too (gotta love her sarcastic nature, am I right?) But, as stated by others, she can be a bit mean sometimes.

Tadashi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Dragoon29
Callie is better than Marie. She's beautiful, kindhearted, and energetic. I just LOVE her!

Marie's cool and all, but she's a big jerk who likes to insult Callie on a regular basis.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom