• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Cat/Dog King/Queens?

SHUTupNrocK8

Pro Squid
NNID
SHUTupNrocK8
Idk you all reach it so quick lol... must be Team Cat hahaa, us Dogs are gonna get rekt in the totals... 7 hours now and only 16 more points :D!

zmop

Inkling Cadet
NNID
zorgmop
Changed my alts name just for Splatfest. Makes me lol so I'm posting it. Fitting no? :p

Kaliafornia

Splatin' through Inkopolis with my woes....
NNID
Kaliafornia
Took a break and working on 2nd acct now. Loving splatting people with my mii DeezNuts. I chuckle a bit every kill. #GODOGS

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon

I know i'm on the wrong side of the globe lol but I thought i'd post my rank anyway.

pinguino

Inkling
NNID
pinguinoEO
Took me about 3.5 hours to hit Dog King. Found a really good team who all stuck around for a while and racked up the wins.

Miji

Inkling
NNID
Moemiji
Dog queen!, Reached the rank this morning, Right now im just "helping" my team win aka just playing for fun.

ZainreFang

Pro Squid
NNID
ZainreFang
I'm a Champion right now. Probably won't get to King since I haven't been getting sleep. I'm too tired to and also don't have the patience. Good luck for my fellow Feline Squid Kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom