• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Cat/Dog King/Queens?

Cyrus Dark

Full Squid
NNID
Geprodis
So did Cats win? I can only assume they did...
Cats won more of the matches, but just barely: 51% to 49%, but way more people chose team Dog over Team cat, by a whopping margin of 62% for Team Dog and 38% fore team cat.

The final score was the popularity percentage plus double the match victory percentage. So 38+ 51 + 51 for cats and 62+ 49 +49 for Dogs.

So Dogs get the top prize. It's a little weird, but actually, I think this makes the most people happy. Losing the match victory by such a small percentage and then nearly twice as many Dogs go home as losers..that would make for some sad puppies.

I think team Cat can walk away happy knowing they won the most matches and they fought tooth and nail till the end.

SHUTupNrocK8

Pro Squid
NNID
SHUTupNrocK8
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD TEAM DOGS BABY!!

you'd be wrong to assume that. dogs won.
I assumed that because I lost at least 50% of my matches due to horrible team mates lol... but now that I think about it, there were probably more bad / inexperienced players on Team Dogs because there were more Dog players :)!

I can't wait to use my 24 Super Sea Snails :3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom