• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Cat/Dog King/Queens?

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
It took about 4 hours of play sessions, but I got to Cat King at around 7:45 today. I ended up finishing the hour by playing some more matches to bolster Team Cat further.

D

Deleted Member

Started playing Splatfest at 3:00 AM EST. Reached Dog Queen rank around 5:00 AM EST.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted Member

Wow, you are prolific! I don't think I'd pull that off ever.
Yep. After that, I continued playing Splatfest to help Team Dog, farm tons of gold and reach +99.0 on the Vibe Meter. Might get a few more matches in before the Splatfest ends.

zmop

Inkling Cadet
NNID
zorgmop
Decided to torture myself and fully grind out both of my accounts to King/Queen. Don't ask me why because the answer is clear, I'm a gluten for punishment.

Noticed half way though my Queen, I was on Dog. I meant to have 1 on cat and one on dog. Haha...oh well.

Dj.D

Inkling
NNID
Dj.D25
I got Queen Dog this morning. I am a little surprised not to see that many Kings/Queens by now online since it only takes about a couple of hours or so to get them?

Zonderion

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Zonderion
I made it to dog king/queen rank in about 3-4 hours.

Out of curiosity, did that happen on kelp dome and was there a person named DJ? If so the person dancing with you might've been me.
I think it was you! I remember playing with a DJ!

ShinyTogetic

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Maikaru
Switch Friend Code
SW-3468-6485-0599
I made Dog King hours ago x:
it was kinda surprising to see a lack of cat members x.x

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Just got crowned Cat King. Too bad Judd is still the Emperor, so I can't order him to let me pet him :(

i got to cat champion and was 93 points to queen...when the news message came up i was like noooooo! :(

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Was about 10 points away from queen. Oh well.

Moko_b

Inkling
NNID
GintokiRP
I got mine to Dog Queen last night. Didn't get any sleep until the deed was done. Took about 4ish hours, maybe a bit less.

Cyrus Dark

Full Squid
NNID
Geprodis
I reached Cat Defender during the opening 3 hours, then went to sleep. This afternoon I got to Champion, and in the evening made it to King, then played a lot more after that.

My best run was +13.5 but I ended the night at +4

Jealous of some of the Squids I've seen with giant + scores on both sides. I was only on one really good team, but most of the teams were decent - the competition was pretty equal.

I'm still wound up from the excitement - of course they won't tell us who wins right away! Then we might be able to sleep! hehe :)

Njok

Bouncer
I'm at +30,5 now and some more hours to go (Europe).

The titles for eu are really lame though. Eternal Rock Boy. Meh.

KurashiDragon

Full Squid
NNID
KurashiDragon
Hail to the King, Baby. I actually have a little story with it too. As I was battling through to get to Cat King, I was counting how many battles I'd need. At one point, when I had gotten into a battle, one person d/c'd on my team. I was so pissed when I saw this. But I decided, at that point, to play like I was 2 people. So, I did. What a battle it was. I was totally in the zone for the entirety of it. Because of this, my team managed to win, despite one person d/cing. Here's the kicker though. That was the battle that got me to Cat King. If I had lost, I would've had to fight another battle. It tends to hurt a little more when some bs happens when your so close to achieving your goal but it makes it all the more satisfying when you get through that bs. :D

PrinceOfKoopas

Inkling Commander
NNID
PrinceOfKoopas
Got to Cat King in like... two two-hour gaming sessions, pretty much.

The first two hours was getting to Cat Champion, and the last two hours was maxing out.

Senpai

Inkster Jr.
NNID
luigi8623
I got the European equivalent, Eternal Rock Boy (and Rock won <3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom