Competitive Squad Searching Thread

Silver

Speedrunning Inkling
NNID
MHFsilver
I understand, but could i at least try out? i consider myself to be good at the game on a competitve level. I know what your thinking but please (not trying to beg or anything) give me a chance. I wont feel bad if i dont make it but trying out would be nice.
We're not accepting new members so trying out people isn't necessary

Rea

Inkling
NNID
Pelpical
  • Forum Name: Rea
  • Current Role/Weapon: Splat Charger, E-liter, Splattershot Pro, dual squelched, and N Zap 89 (i play mostly everything, but I better at these)
  • NNID: Pelpical
  • Your Age: 16
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: I don't really care, just be mature.
  • Additional Contact Information: Skype: earth2re

Reverse

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MKCyan
*Ignore this, I'll manually searching instead....* if someone could delete this for me that would help, ty/

Last edited:

Shuggi

Senior Squid
NNID
Splatshuggi
If you are looking for a competitive squad or a squad looking for new players, post below

Recommended information when looking for a group:
  • Forum Name:
  • Current Role/Weapon:
  • NNID:
  • Your Age:
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for:
  • Additional Contact Information:
Recommended information when looking for a player:
  • Group Name:
  • How Many Players are in your Squad:
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for:
  • NNID:
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for:
  • Additional Contact Information:
Hi, my name is Shuggi! I'm in the UK, as a Krak-on Splat Roller, as a sort of aggressive role. My NNID is Splat Shuggi.

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
  • Forum Name: SkyBlue
  • Current Role/Weapon: I main the strategic/support weapons such as: kelpscope/vanillascope chargers, both tri-sloshers, octoshot replica, and krakon roller.
  • NNID: NeonLuigi
  • Your Age: 21
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Age doesn't matter to me as long as everyone is respectful and has fun :3
  • Additional Contact Information: You can pm me on here

SG~wars

Inkling
NNID
warsonic
Group Name:The SplatGods
How Many Players are in your Squad:1
Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for:Any
NNID:warsonic
Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for:15+
Additional Contact Information:my skype is warsonic5040

Brother AJ

Inkling
NNID
Brother_AJ
  • Forum Name: Brother AJ
  • Current Role/Weapon: Role? Not sure. I would say Offensive/Support. I use the Aerospray and Dynamo Roller weapons.
  • NNID: Brother_AJ
  • Your Age: 25
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: I have no preference.
  • Additional Contact Information: You can contact me on here or on Skype: adam.little1990

Kebab

Full Squid
  • Group Name: Campfire
  • How Many Players are in your Squad: 5
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: Skilled S/ S+ players
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: Preferably 17+ but we accept all ages, just be mature
  • https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wN2RRtDHfEs-m-Iqa4Z5315uOe_tmprWZykzrFJRpZE/edit If you fit the requirements and want to sign up! Please read the introduction post before you sign up ~

NNID
Epicknuxeles2002
Looking for clan. Level 43 S rank
Forum Name: Epicknuxeles2002
Current Role/Weapon: Octoshot, 96. Gal, Jet Squelcher, 52 Gal, Dual Squelcher. Practicing with Chargers
NNID:Epicknuxeles2002
Your Age: 13. My voice may not sound like it, but I sware lol
Age Range of Group you are looking for: 13-18
Additional Contact Information: Skype: Epicknuxmkwii. I have a discord as well, so if you want to talk there, send me the invite code.

N-Strike

Full Squid
NNID
N-Strike-Smash
Forum Name: N-Strike
Current Role/Weapon: I main the tenatek splattershot
NNID: N-Strike-Smash
Your Age: 13
Age Range of group you are looking for: 13+
Additional Contact Information: skype is n-strike-smash and discord is N-Strike (Owen)

Brandino123

Inkling
NNID
HURRRRRRRRR
  • Forum Name: Brandino123
  • Current Role/Weapon: Dynamo Roller, 96 gal deco, and more. I play very offensively and try to help by supporting my team mates.
  • NNID: HURRRRRRRRR (9 Rs)
  • Your Age: 17
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 15 being the youngest, mostly a clan that is somewhat mature and somewhere around my age really, I don't care much as long as it's active and likes to have fun :)
  • Additional Contact Information: You can add me on skype by the username of yoshifan1231, I also have a discord, but its preferred that you add me on skype first.

Last edited:

Jinx129

Senior Squid
NNID
Jinx129
  • Forum Name: Brandino123
  • Current Role/Weapon: Dynamo Roller, 96 gal deco, and more. I play very offensively and try to help by supporting my team mates.
  • NNID: HURRRRRRRRR (9 Rs)
  • Your Age: 17
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 15 being the youngest, mostly a clan that is somewhat mature and somewhere around my age really, I don't care much as long as it's active and likes to have fun :)
  • Additional Contact Information: You can add me on skype by the username of yoshifan1231, I also have a discord, but its preferred that you add me on skype first.
Hey got your profile post. Look here? http://squidboards.com/threads/the-salt-minds-recruiting-active-dedicated-players.22214/

Stargirl114

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Star
Looking for clan. Level 43 S rank
Forum Name: Epicknuxeles2002
Current Role/Weapon: Octoshot, 96. Gal, Jet Squelcher, 52 Gal, Dual Squelcher. Practicing with Chargers
NNID:Epicknuxeles2002
Your Age: 13. My voice may not sound like it, but I sware lol
Age Range of Group you are looking for: 13-18
Additional Contact Information: Skype: Epicknuxmkwii. I have a discord as well, so if you want to talk there, send me the invite code.
If you are still interested in joining a squad SquiDNA is recruiting right now. If you message me I can link you to our recruitment page for our application.

PunctualGuy

Inkling
Hey guys! Just wanted to let everyone know that I've started a brand new competitive group, and I'm looking for some fresh squids to sign-up! Let me know by checking out of Squid Social thread (linked below) for more info and how to join. Thanks everyone!
  • Group Name: Leviathan
  • Country: Non-Specific (members should be available to play around 6-10PM EST)
  • How Many Players are in your Squad: 1
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: All roles/weapons
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: Not specific; looking for mature players who can take the squad and game seriously
  • Additional Contact Information: See this thread

Slosh-o-Matic

Inkling
NNID
Pikadaddy
  • Forum Name: Slosh-o-Matic
  • Current Role/Weapon: Offensive zoner. I can use all weapon types, but I've climbed the highest (A+) with vanilla Slosher and either Octobrushes. I'm especially fond of short-range weapons that require quick and clever movements (Slosher, Bamboozler, Octo/Inkbrushes, Sploosh, Splash, Carbon/Krakon Rollers). I can charge if needed (Splatterscope), though I prefer being near the center of the action.
  • NNID: Pikadaddy
  • Your Age: 27
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: I'd prefer an older group, maybe 24+
  • Additional Contact Information: Can PM me here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom