• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Competitive Squad Searching Thread

YawnSleep

Inkster Jr.
NNID
YawnSleep
Switch Friend Code
SW-8065-6935-8109
  • Forum Name: Teamdelibird
  • Current Role/Weapon: Splattershot Jr./ Early game offense, late game support
  • NNID: teamdelibird
  • Your Age: 20
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: any, but preferably not too young
  • Additional Contact Information: skype is oliver.newbold
Definitely want to try and get practicing with a group early. I want to play this game pretty seriously. I average 700-1000 points per game (turf wars, not including win bonus).
i am recruiting for my clan called kill. Anyone can join. We do salmon run daily, ranked and league. and we kill. a lot.

just add me and put [KILL] in your name. you might have to shorten your name to fit but on the bright side you'll have teamates.

my discord is YawnSleep#4390
my friend code is SW-8065-6935-8109

YawnSleep

Inkster Jr.
NNID
YawnSleep
Switch Friend Code
SW-8065-6935-8109
Forum Name: Lil' Hammy
Current Role/Weapon: Rollers/Brushes/Splatlings
Ranged around A+ to S- in S1, And I'm looking to shake off the rust and improve in 2.
Switch Code: SW-3297-3420-2042
Your Age: 19
Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+
Additional Contact Information: PM me here, or discord Lil' Hammy#2394
i am recruiting for my clan called kill. Anyone can join. We do salmon run daily, ranked and league. and we kill. a lot.

just add me and put [KILL] in your name. you might have to shorten your name to fit but on the bright side you'll have teamates.

YawnSleep

Inkster Jr.
NNID
YawnSleep
Switch Friend Code
SW-8065-6935-8109
  • Forum Name: HumanBean
  • Current Role/Weapon: Aggressive Stealthy Offence / AerosprayRG
  • NNID: HappyHumanBean
  • Your Age: 29
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 20+

YawnSleep

Inkster Jr.
NNID
YawnSleep
Switch Friend Code
SW-8065-6935-8109
  • Forum Name: Rand
  • Current Role/Weapon: Carbon Roller/Aggressive Offense/Adaptive play style to level and situation
  • NNID: Rhardenbrook87
  • Your Age: 27
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 16+
  • Additional Contact Information: rhardenbrook87@gmail.com
I am looking to join a team in order to sharpen my skills and advance my play experience. I use a roller and I am currently at level 16. I have been playing turf war but really want to start breaking in to ranked battles. My play style is as follows. From the start of the match, I try to push as deep into enemy territory as possible in order to slow their progress...any enemies I encounter I generally take out but will eventually get taken out due to lack of support by my teammates. By the time I am taken out and respawn the other players on my team have made it at least to the halfway point on the map, so I take the time to lay down any paint in our home base to make sure we have as much area covered, then I will continue back into the fray to help my teammates. Depending on how the flow of battle is going, I adjust my strategy as necessary. If we are getting pinned down in a firefight by a group of enemies, I will try and work my way around them and begin painting their home base area to confuse and draw attention to myself to allow my teammates to break through...if my teammates are deep in enemy territory and the battles is going in our favor, I will try and hang back to prevent any enemies from breaking through and attempting to cut them off or paint our turf. Unfortunately, many of the random teammates I get paired with have little organization and give me little support so it is sometimes hard to effectively employ these strategies...Ever since I started playing Splatoon I always seem to be put in with other players at level 20..even though I was a much lower level (this started at level 5), so I am use to a very intense level of play. I am hoping I can find some like minded people to form a team with so we can dominate.

Thank you for your consideration.

YawnSleep

Inkster Jr.
NNID
YawnSleep
Switch Friend Code
SW-8065-6935-8109
  • Forum Name: Ultimatum
  • Current Role/Weapon: Jet Squelcher and .52 Deco for long range control/support with splash wall. Tentatek Splattershot for a more aggressive flanking, direct combat role. I'll mention I'm A+ here.
  • NNID: Ultimatumm
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: dont matter
  • Additional Contact Information: Steam is best http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019871866/ Otherwise you can PM me here.

YawnSleep

Inkster Jr.
NNID
YawnSleep
Switch Friend Code
SW-8065-6935-8109
  • Group Name: [KILL]
  • How Many Players are in your Squad: 16
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: Any
  • Email: Yawnsleeprepeat@gmail.com
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are lookingfor: 13+

NNID
struggleb
Switch Friend Code
SW-5876-3357-4298
  • Forum Name: SplatToTheFuture
  • Current Role/Weapon: N-Zap, offense (switch it up for the sploosh-o-matic sometimes)
  • NNID: SW-5876-3357-4298
  • Your Age: 25
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 15+
  • Additional Contact Information: BackToTheSplature on Discord.
Gonna be honest, in a clan I’m looking to make friends and have a good time...not looking for a second job. I’m a teacher so I’m available most nights after 4pm.

Level 38. B+ Splat Zones and Tower Control. I hate clam blitz (B-) and will play rain maker if I don’t have to carry it :P (B)

trumpeterbuizel

Inkling
NNID
TrumpeterBuizel
Switch Friend Code
SW-0845-4269-0014
  • Forum Name:trumpeterbuizel
  • Current Role/Weapon: Range Blaster (Tower Control, Splat Zones), Tri-Slosher (Rainmaker, Clam Blitz)
  • NNID: SW-0845-4269-0014
  • Your Age: 23
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 16+
  • Additional Contact Information: afuhrtrumpet@gmail.com, Discord: ⚽ AFT #1213
Also I don't know if this is a thing but if there are any IRL crews in SF bay area I'd love to join one!

Switch Friend Code
SW-7558-3863-1979
Looking to form a group for the Splatoon 2 World Championship 2018 US & Canada

• Group Name: (Name Pending)
  • How Many Players are in your Squad: 1 (me)
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: Any
  • NNID: N/A
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: 21+
  • Additional Contact Information: red_gamefreak@hotmail.com; or my Twitter @burninglanguage

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
  • IGN: Cuttles
  • Languages: English, half-decent German
  • Ranks: All S+ 0-5
  • Weapons: Low-skill stuff - primarily all buckets and classic Brella, but also capable with .52, one-shot blasters and Heavy Splatling.
  • Experience: A couple of small tourneys but generally very little proper team-based play with VC. Looking to get into that!
  • Availability: During university term, totally unavailable. I'm currently around for three weeks; subsequently, I'll be able to play from mid-June to late September. During these periods, I'm very flexible.
I'm looking for a competitive Europe-based team with mostly older (at least 16+) players, ideally not too large, that has room for my fluctuating availability. I really want to take my play to a higher level, including learning callouts and co-ordinating properly in a team of people who know one another.

Either PM me here or (preferably) DM me on Discord at Cuttles#4653 if I fit your requirements!

EDIT: No longer relevant (I'd delete the post if it let me, haha).

Last edited:

Inuranchan

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Inuranchan
Looking for members for the E3 Open, LUTI, and beyond.
  • Group Name: The Leftovers
  • How Many Players are in your Squad: 5 members and 1 inactive member.
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: Aggressive n-zap or Splatoon/ttek and long range players.
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: 18+
  • Additional Contact Information: You can DM me here or on discard @TŁ•Inuranchan

Yellowfish

Inkling
NNID
00yellowfish
Switch Friend Code
SW-4163-4358-5128
Hello. I'm looking for a competitive group currently playing Splatoon 2. I've tried being in a Splatoon clan in the past, with little success due to said teams dying shortly after bring created. I'm currently S+ in every ranked mode, and working hard to obtain the elusive X rank in every mode. I'm looking for a team that is focused on improvement, as I'm always seeking ways to improve my own play. I'm generally free, though there are times I'll be busy as I am in a Deluxe clan and have am undergoing changes in my schedule.

My Discord ID is Yellowfish#6646 for your convenience. Thanks for taking the time to read my post, and hopefully I find a group that can provide me a fulfilling clanning experience.:)

Marsha

Inkling
NNID
Myrle
Switch Friend Code
SW-0590-5856-4602
  • Forum Name: Marsha
  • Current Role/Weapon: Sploosh main, but I also use Splash Neo and RG, primarily as frontline support.
  • NNID: SW-0590-5856-4602
  • Your Age: 25
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 20+
  • Additional Contact Information: I have Skype, Discord, and access to VC. Could have some other stuff too, but we can discuss that one-on-one.
I don't have much experience in ranked, my highest is A in Splat Zones, and my lowest is C in Clam Blitz. Still, looking to improve on that, preferably with a semi-to-competitive team that doesn't mind the fact that I really want to continue maining my Sploosh. I'd be willing to try picking up a roller or brush, though, too.

H O L Y

Inkling
NNID
FIRESTORMHUNTER
Switch Friend Code
SW-4280-9343-6239
IGN: H O L Y
Current weapon: I mainly use splatterscope for most modes/maps, but I do occasionally use the luna or jr if I think sniping would be bad for that map/mode. I am willing to use any gun tho, and I’ll probably be capable of splating people
NNID:SW-4280-9343-6239
Contact info: I could do any kind of communication most likely

Other info:
•Ranks
-Rainmaker- X
-Splat zones- S+3
-Tower control- X
-Clam blitz- S
•Preferred Modes
-I love tower control and rainmaker. Splat zones and clan blitz are ok

In general, just looking to have fun and maybe do some tournaments/competitive stuff. I’ve been playing Splatoon for a while now, and I’m just starting the competitive part of it (on here at least). I’ve always played ranked

Last edited:

PrincePucci

Inkling
NNID
patience77
Switch Friend Code
SW-0544-9907-3594
IGN: Pucci
Weapons: Splattershots, Custom Splattershot Jr, Sploosh-O-Matic, Octobrush, Tri-Slosher, .52 Gal and .96 Gal.
NNID : 0544-9907-3594
Discord: Pucci#9509
VC: Learning callouts and I use VC as much as I can

RANKS
Clam Blitz: S+0 (My best mode for some how)
Splat Zones: S
Rainmaker: A+
Tower Control: B+ (I never get a chance to play this mode, thanks school)

Generally a friendly fella who just wants to play on a team with people and get better at the game.

Last edited:

Jaschimi

Inkling
NNID
Jaschimi1
Switch Friend Code
SW-2034-4087-4822
Hello everyone! ☀

We are Zenith, a new Splatoon team wanting to enter the competitive scene. We currently consist of only three members, so we are very much in need of a couple fresh new squids to accompany us on this exciting journey ahead.
If you want to find out more about us, our current playstyles, weapons, etc., feel free to join our Discord server and take a look at our #roster channel:
https://discord.gg/KPDNYSf

Our requirements are:
– be a mature, kind, and polite individual
– be at least 15 years of age
– Rank S+ or Rank X in all modes
– you must be able to understand and speak English well
– Voice chat is mandatory
– basic callout knowledge (what they are and used for, some words) is greatly appreciated
- have a suitable player mentality; this means being willing to compete seriously and improve as an individual and team player
– we are mainly searching for an aggressive slayer/front-liner who can pressure the enemy and confirm kills, though we accept other players who fit into the team as well

We will practice every Saturday and Sunday at 2:00pm EDT/20:00 CEST for around 3-4 hours. We may play scrims and tournaments at other times as well if we're available to, but you don't need to play every day.

If you are interested in a tryout, please fill out this form:
https://goo.gl/forms/0ZUHwWjCkWJc2To22
We will keep it open for about a week and inform those accepted for a tryout soon afterwards. Have fun answering the questions and good luck! :)

Saeka

Inkling
NNID
shaymincinccino
  • Group Name: Clash of Blasts
  • How Many Players are in your Squad: 4
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: We're a newly made Splatoon 2 clan that is looking for players of any kind. We accept all ranks & ages, but we plan to have a competitive division with a couple requirements. The competitive division requires 14+ in age, and at least S+ in all ranked modes. We will also require tryouts.
  • Additional Contact Information: DM me on Discord if you're interested. My ID is Valkyrie#6147.
Our clan is newly formed, so we do not have many requirements set in place. We are a pretty casual group, but we're also looking to push ourselves to improve.

Kerch0w

Inkling
NNID
OmgCalmDown
Switch Friend Code
SW-7304-6106-3915
If you are looking for a competitive squad or a squad looking for new players, post below

Recommended information when looking for a group:
  • Forum Name:
  • Current Role/Weapon:
  • NNID:
  • Your Age:
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for:
  • Additional Contact Information:
Recommended information when looking for a player:
  • Group Name:
  • How Many Players are in your Squad:
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for:
  • NNID:
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for:
  • Additional Contact Information:
Hi! My names Kerch0w, and for a while now I've been looking for splatoon 2 teams to play with in league.

Mains: splat dualies, tri slosher, splsttershot although I can play basically anything else.
I have discord twitter and reddit, so if you wanna team, hit me up and I'll let you know my social media's.

Mfrdb

Inkling
Hello Everyone!

Name on the site here is Mfrdb. Name online is Blue

Looking for people to play League with, mostly. Am down for tournaments if desired; have experience playing in them. Eastern Time zone. Can play most days during the week in the afternoon/evening.

Current Role/Weapon: Use a lot of Splatlings and shooters, but have experience with all weapons. Probably comfortable with Brellas the least.

Age of other people: People in their twenties or same as my age or older. I swear to god I'm cool.

I'm fine using discord if desired. Team chat is fine as well. Thank you!!

EDIT:

Sorry, forgot to mention!

Currently at Rank X in all modes

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom