• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Competitive Squad Searching Thread

Chi Chi

Inkling
NNID
ALiCEIIDX
Forum Name: Chi Chi
Weapon(s): Splatterscope, Jet Squelcher, Splattershot Pro, L3-Nozzlenose, Splattershot, Heavy Splatling
Ranks: S/S/A+ (TC, haven't had a lot of time)
FC: 6377-8274-9697
Age range of group you are looking for: 18+
Additional Contact info: DJ Swan❤ (#4753)
thanks for reading c:

TiilT

Inkster Jr.
NNID
OP-Oshawott
Switch Friend Code
SW-3735-2284-1902
  • Forum Name: TiilT
  • Current Role/Weapon: N-ZAP, Squelchers, Brella testing. I can honestly play wherever i am needed - Point guard and support
  • NNID: Oposhawott
  • Your Age: 28
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+
  • Additional Contact Information: Facebook: Jeff Mawnster
im really looking to get serious about my play. i want a team that i can actually coordinate with and grow. i practice everyday and know most of the callouts and stages really well, Please consider me for your team.

ZephyrSonic

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ZephyrSonicU
Group Name: ιηκ ιηс. (Head Leader) Semi-Competitive looking to eventually go full competitive
Country: United States (We have a few Canadians in our clan)
How Many Players are in your Squad: 8
Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: Splattershot Jr but I use other weapons/Any
NNID: 3901-7741-0129
Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: 15+
Additional Contact Information: Discord @ZephyrSonic#6622

Additional Info: Currently I'm A+ in SZ, S+8 in TC and S+6 in RM but we have a mixture of players ranging from the Bs to S+

https://squidboards.com/threads/ιι☆-ιηκ-ιηc-clan-recruiting.29066/

Last edited:

mercenariez

Inkling Cadet
NNID
gamelo8018
  • Group Name: Splatoon Champions (SC)
  • How Many Players are in your Squad: N/A
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: Any
  • NNID: Provided upon request
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: Any
  • Additional Contact Information: PM me here or Discord: King#5610

Additional Info: We are currently inviting players who are S+ in all 3 modes only, and we are primarily doing only league battles for now, until we get enough interest/members for scrims/tournaments.

Interested? Please PM me here or on Discord: King#5610

galacticremix

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1934-6925-3589
Forum Name: galacticremix
Current Role/Weapon: Aerospray/Sloshers/Dualies
(S+ in Splat 1, A- B+ B+ in splat 2 as i wrie this.. time to climb back to S+)
Your Age: 20
Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+
Additional Contact Information: Pm me here and I'll give you my discord information!
Looking for a chill group to play games with, splatoon doesnt have to be the only one but its defo a big one for me rn :D hope to meet some cool peeps o/

Mars018

Inkling
NNID
Aigis018
After some recent roster changes, Deep Blues (Check my groups for more info on the team!) is looking for one new player. We have been a team since May 2016. We are most proud of our ability to stick together as a team and work through problems. We were placed in S division LUTI in Season 4. Our goal is to work our way back up to that level in the new game, make efforts to scrim/participate in tournaments often, and improve overall.

We are looking for an *active* and *aggressive slayer*, who doesn't tilt easily if possible. Someone who is dedicated and wants something long term. As we are a team of people from ages 18-20s, we are looking for someone close to that age range, or *at least 16+*. Very rare exceptions are made. *No double teaming* & *voice chat is a must*

Please fill this form, and if we are interested in you *we* will contact you. Please don't chase us down about it. Thanks for reading <3

If you are applying from squidboards, please put your squidboards name in the line that says "Discord name" or any other contact info

https://goo.gl/uvQKgA

Darkphantomrick

Inkling
NNID
Darkphantomrick
Switch Friend Code
SW-3143-2031-5456
  • Forum Name: Darkphantomrick
  • Current Role/Weapon: Heavy splatling (will primarily be using Hydra Splatling whenever that's released)
  • NNID: Darkphantomrick
  • Your Age: 19
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: any
  • Additional Contact Information: Discord: Darkphantomrick
I'd like to be a part of a group where I can be around nice people and make new friends who enjoy playing splatoon.

PurplePickard

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5922-0483-5511
Squiddly Winks are recruiting EU players! The requirements are that you will turn up to practise and training sessions with the main team, at be active within the group. If you want to be part of the main team, you need to be at least S rank in every mode, but subs can have any rank, but be aware that you will be ready to fill in for any tournament that the main team are participating in. We are looking for players that have a range of skills, and want to have fun!

Coolie12

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-7125-8758-6497
Happy Little Splats is recruiting! We want players who are age 13+, rank a+ And above and we got a discord. Message me if interested!

Last edited:

Inuranchan

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Inuranchan
Looking for more active players in order to participate in LUTI.
  • Group Name: The Leftovers
  • How Many Players are in your Squad: 4 active, 1 inactive.
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: Aggressive splattershots mainly, but will also take other mains.
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: 18+

Donnasoph

Inkling
NNID
Donnasoph
Inkorporated Are looking n need for UK Player subs to play for Splatoon 2 (Switch) Open Cup #5 UK & Ireland 28th Oct or 4th Nov Online make sure your active anyone interested DM me or Discord RE | Donnasoph#8708 or Skullen ape#7472 . please be understanding that even if you are seated in future online/offline tourney's your role as sub is still important to be a good team player and you will be able to practise with us.
  • United Kingdom
  • Age Range 14 & over
  • Any Weapon
  • Rank C+ and over
  • My SW 1450-1867-7217
  • Contact Discord- RE | Donnasoph#8708 or Skullen ape#7472 .

Fausto

Inkling
NNID
Forilla13
  • Forum Name: savageAF69
  • Current Role: offense,defense any position. Carbon roller and various guns
  • Your Age: 27
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: N/A
  • Additional Contact Information: Discord: savageAF69

Really good player hear looking to get competitive looking for a chance to show my skills

Jingersnap

Inkling
NNID
Jingersnapple
Switch Friend Code
SW-4514-9707-3402
Hey everyone, I'm Jingersnap! :) I'm aiming to be captain of a team one day, but I'd like to gain some competitive experience first. I'm a North American A+ Octobrush player in Splatoon 2. My favorite ranked mode is Splat Zones, but I get my most splats in Tower Control. I've got the Nintendo Switch Online App for voice chat, and I recently signed up for Discord. Please let me know via private message if you'd like to consider me on your team. Thanks in advance, and sea you later!

Edit: I forgot to put the username for Discord (sorry!), so for additional contract info, DM me @ Jingersnap#5363

Last edited:

noname536

Inkling
Squiddly Winks are recruiting EU players! The requirements are that you will turn up to practise and training sessions with the main team, at be active within the group. If you want to be part of the main team, you need to be at least S rank in every mode, but subs can have any rank, but be aware that you will be ready to fill in for any tournament that the main team are participating in. We are looking for players that have a range of skills, and want to have fun!
Are you still recruiting? I am interested to be a sub. 85+hours rank A A- B

• Forum Name: noname536
  • Current Role: Splattershot
  • Your Age: 25
  • Additional Contact Information: Discord: noname536#2983

Daz190uk

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8050-5024-9641
Hi guys,

Looking for an older group to play and learn with and hopefully get in to some scrims/tournaments/leagues etc for some more organised play. Also keen to play other games too.

• Forum Name: Daz190uk
  • Current Role/Weapon: Not settled yet, slosher mainly atm
  • Your Age: 31
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 24+

Skwishy

Inkling
NNID
skywalker2300
Switch Friend Code
SW-0117-4969-5979
  • Group Name: The Woomy Cookies
  • Country: Based in US EST but open to anyone able to adapt to EST
  • How Many Players are in your Squad: 2
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: Charger, and other long-range weapons
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: Anyone
  • Additional Contact Information: Join our Discord and go into #squad-applications

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
  • Group Name: Extra terrestrial ink
  • How Many Players are in your Squad:3
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: 1 defensive player
  • FC:4590-2580-6429
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: 13+
  • Additional Contact Information:N/A

Inuranchan

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Inuranchan
    • Group Name: The Leftovers
    • How Many Players are in your Squad: 5 active members + 1 inactive member (5 S+ ranks)
    • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: Aggressive N-Zap players, and aggressive support.
    • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: 18+
    • Additional Contact Information: DM me for any additional info not covered in the link below and to setup a tryout.

https://squidboards.com/threads/competitive-s-adult-team-looking-for-new-members.32509/

Lil' Hammy

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3297-3420-2042
Forum Name: Lil' Hammy
Current Role/Weapon: Rollers/Brushes/Splatlings
Ranged around A+ to S- in S1, And I'm looking to shake off the rust and improve in 2.
Switch Code: SW-3297-3420-2042
Your Age: 19
Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+
Additional Contact Information: PM me here, or discord Lil' Hammy#2394

Dash Dash

Inkling
I have about 700 hours played, lvl ~73, S+ player.

Looking for consistent teammates for League and tournies.

• Forum Name:
  • Current Role/Weapon: NZap and Dualie Squelchers
  • NNID: Can edit in when I get home, especially if someone is interested in me
  • Your Age: 32
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+
  • Additional Contact Information: Discord is DashDash, joining the squidforums Discord server right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom