• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Coral's Blog of Misadventures

Cephalobro

Hey guys, Coral here!

So, you wonder what's all that noise you hear in Inkopolis Plaza when the sky turns red? Well, it's the tentacle Octarians from my neighborhood fighting off the Salmonids that are invading Inkopolis where Gizzco hasn't set up. Don't worry, the Octarians have effective weapons of their own to counter Boss Salmonids, and King Salmonids don't appear to them either.

Salmonids learned to launch two-pronged invasions, so thank the tentacle Octarians for their bravery in defending Inkopolis. As for Octolings, we are already helping out by working shifts at Grizzco and fighting the Salmonids at Undertow Spillway. Okay, I'm arriving at my next shift, so see you guys later!

Cephalobro

Long time no see!

I have been swamped with responsibilities recently, and right now, I'm actually tired. I had to go with Clam on something very important, but now that it's taken care of, I can finally relax. Oh, and Splatoween is coming up! That's exciting for sure! I asked Kelp what she wanted to go as, but she's strangely keeping that as a secret.

And about something new? Well, it seems that the neighborhood where I live exceeded its donations, now it can finally start to focus on self-reliance. In fact , I already see farms start to crop up, the medical area is now a full-on hospital, with more Octarians working there to respond to attend the needs of Octarians and Octolings alike who need medical attention. A new restoration sector to the hospital has been fully built, currently focusing on de-Sanitization and de-fuzzing Octarians and Octolings. There will definitely be more exciting developments later, but now I'm going to sleep, see you next time!

Last edited:

Cephalobro

So, another Splatfest is coming up, this time is about the go-to greetings.

Apparently, I have to choose between handshakes, fist bumps, or hugs. Now this one is hard for me to choose, as I do all three on separate occasions. When I meet up with my Octohurler commander General Anemone, I give him handshakes as he expects the members of his army to be formal, I give my Octotrooper brother Clam fist bumps because he's also my best friend, and finally, I give hugs to my Octoling girlfriend Kelp because she also gives me hugs.

Overall, I'm uncomfortable choosing between people I know, I don't want to make my commander angry, but I also don't want to disappoint my brother either, however, I don't want to hurt my girlfriend's feelings. So yeah, this one is a big dilemma for me. I need to think about this, I don't want to negatively affect any of the relationships I have with people who had a role in making my life better.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

((Once again this is the most awesomest thing I've sen on squid boards))

Cephalobro

Ever wonder how Big Runs are very rare? I always wonder that myself.

Although I am glad that they are rare though, I'm a busy guy with things lately like spending time with my girlfriend, checking in with my brother and his girlfriend, and so many other things that I have to keep a secret for confidential reasons (yes it has to do with the many missions I'm sent to do). So it's nice that I can catch a break from time to time.

In speaking about Big Runs, they are actually a special mission that I'm sent to and really the only ones in which I have Inklings helping me out due to Grizzco. Now yes, there are Salmonid stragglers, but my brother and the rest of the tentacle Octarians are sent to fight those to drive them back into the sea.

Anyways, that's all the time I have for now, see you next blog!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

((not trying to sound rude but remember that Ceph loves doing salmon runs and he usually needs help with big runs because he can't do Big runs alone))

Cephalobro

Yes! I'm so excited! I will explain why very shortly, today is the day I was looking forward to in such a long time!

So, why am I using so many exclamation points? Well, it's because I'm really happy with the fact that the Octo Shot is legal to be used in Turf Wars again! I can finally use the exact same weapon that my dad used, the same exact one that's a family heirloom. I used it before during missions as well, but it's a dream come true that I can finally use it during Turf Wars.

I'm just too excited right now, I'm gonna go play lots of Turf Wars now. I'm hoping Kelp can join me, but I'll understand if she's busy. I will get 5 stars on my Octo Shot, that much is guaranteed! See you next blog!

Cephalobro

Okay, I have to be serious about what is currently happening. Warning that this is the angriest I will have been, but it's something that needs to be said.

Whoever is trying to break into the Octarian neighborhood, quit it, because nobody likes a trespasser. And you will never break into the Octarian neighborhood because the security there is through the roof, figuratively off course. But regardless, there's a reason why only Octolings and Octarians live there and it's to keep it as a safe haven for the tentacle Octarians who want to live a life on the surface when there are no other places on the surface that would allow them to live without some nosy jerk coming in to bring forced change that the tentacle Octarian didn't ask for. So just accept that many of us don't want change and respect our decision to keep things the same.

Okay maybe I got too carried away, but I needed to vent out what needed to be said, I will try to stay positive in the coming blogs, but until the next blog, I gotta play Turf Wars to let it all out. See you next blog!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom