Day Old Sushi - Group for older players (30 and over)

KopiJunkie

Inkling
hey, there!

been playing Splatoon 2 pretty much daily since i got it on launch day. unfortunately i seem to only have like 2 friends who play it almost as regularly as i do. looking for others to play with really & even better if they're around my age too.

for now i guess i'm still a casual player, but i might want to dabble in the competitive scene as i've recently started venturing into the Ranked Battles & find them really fun, especially Tower Control. depends on whether i get good enough & if time allows. oh & i'm based in London, UK & generally would be playing in the evenings or weekends. maybe a cheeky couple of games at lunch during the week too.

i've got Discord, but tbh i only got it recently & haven't used it much...don't really have friends to chat with on it atm.

Name you want us to call you by: KopiJunkie
Rank and Level: Splat Zones: C- / Tower Control: C / Rainmaker: C- (Level 13, going on 14)
Main Weapon: Tentatek Splattershot, possibly the Aerospray MG too (WIP really - still trying out other weapons as i progress in the game)

Windows95

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4161-2129-8915
Hi! I would very much like to join you, is that still possible? After recovering from Splatoon addiction, I'm now plunged into Splat2 madness since release day...
Looking for people for some serious splatting. Am European (Dutch) and work 9 to 5, but otherwise I'm available day and night ;P.

Name you want us to call you by: Windows95
Rank and Level: Tower Control: S | Splat Zones: A (cracked -_-) | Rainmaker: B- | Salmon Run: Overachiever
Main Weapons: .52 Gal, Trislosher, Splash-O-Matic, Hero Brella Replica

bluedeero

Full Squid
NNID
blue-deero
Name you want us to call you by: hero
Rank and Level (optional): splat 1: 40? s+ splat 2: 19 c- (havent even touched it yet)
Main Weapon (optional): golden dynamo for splat 1. mmm... right now splat charger is my main

i really want to join a group that is almost exclusively adults tbh. i know I'm a lol young, but I'm not pretentious i promise!! i just wanna hang with the old squids

geso kara

Inkster Jr.
You have made our age requirement. (Barely)
I'll send you an invite via PM

snerple

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4557-0339-0307
I'd like to join as well. I'm 31, I was level 50 and S rank (very low S rank) in Splatoon and I am A+, B+ and A+ in Splatoon 2. I like to play most weapons, but I'm not very good at a lot of them. I would like some people around my age to play with regularly. I'm playing Salmon Run now if anyone wants to play. I'm super obsessed with Splatoon; I took off a week of work when it released to play as much of it as I could.

SillySocks

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-8373-4160-3827
Mind if I ask to join? I'm new to the scene with the coming of Splatoon 2, but consider myself a little above average based on experiences in Turf, Ranked and Salmon Run (depending on weapons). Just looking for some friendly interactions, and hopefully branch out from there. =)

Name you want us to call you by: Doctor/Doc, or Ticklish (squidsona's in-game name)
Rank and Level: 34, currently A- in all three ranked modes.
Main Weapons: Classic/Tentatek Splattershot, Firefin Splat Charger, Splash-o-Matic, N-Zap, Classic Blaster and Luna.

Jon914

Pro Squid
Name: hamachi
Rank and Level: 27 - RM (B), TC (B-), SZ (B-), SR (Prof)
Mains: N-Zap, Tri-Slosher

I'm still learning the ropes and want to get better at Ranked. I'd love to do some Salmon Runs together too. I mainly play at night.

Griff76

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3196-7781-0416
I'll send an invite via PM
The invite you sent me via Discord didn't work. It said it had expired.

PLEASE send another, or send me a direct friend invite via Discord or Switch.

Sanoska

Inkling
NNID
Sanoska
Switch Friend Code
SW-5413-5173-8526
Send an invite if your still accepting members. I new to the splatoon franchise and i am having a blast so far. Would be awesome to join some peeps the same age. I normally play from evening to midnight PST.

Name you want us to call you by: Sanoska or Sano
Rank and Level: No ranked yet, I am currently lvl 5
Main Weapon: Dualies

NIND: Sanoska
Discord: Sanoska#6343

Grandma

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3062-3719-3418
Gamertag: Grandma (I’m a dude, tho. It was funny at the time because I kept getting paired with Dad and Mom now I’m just too lazy to change it)
Time Zone: Central (mostly active nights and weekends)
Ranks: Splat A- (was A) tower B+ (was A-) Rainmaker A- (was A)
Mains: aerospray, duallie, splattershot octobrush, rapid blaster in about that order
Competitive Exp: none whatsoever
What you're Looking for: a relatively casual team willing to help an old geezer figure out what he’s doing wrong and why he’s languishing at A- in solo queue.
@SplatoonGrandma on twitter
Grandma#3537 on Discord

Kris10z

Inkling
Name is Kris10z 34 years old. SW-1445-5622-8123 Level 6 but just got my switch yesterday and as far as weapons go any fast shooting gun does the job for me

Would love an invite gonna be off work tomorrow and plan on playing as much as I can

ISYZTEM

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5952-9675-7683
Hello im ISYZTEM im 31 from Florida i got my switch on friday and started playing Splatoon 2 and loving it im on Level 9 im hanging in there still lol

SoccerSmurf

Inkling
NNID
MeSoFly
Switch Friend Code
SW-7745-7362-0801
Name you want us to call you by: Leah
Rank and Level (optional): Level 4
Main Weapon (optional)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom