• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Describe the Avatar Above You

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
If you look hard enough....
The symbol in the background sort of looks like an upside down....

Surreal is a ninja confirmed!-- Only kidding.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
That's a great avatar, it looks really nice! You're wearing the Striped Beanie and.... I'm not sure what the clothing's called but it's green, just like the eyes.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
It's a Snake, but it's only showing the head, so it's understandable that you'd say that. And it seems I didn't even know the hat, oops. I can't really see the top of it but I should have known since it has a slightly different shape than a beanie and your old avatar was wearing the bobble hat.

Your avatar has a blue tinge on the mouth, that's most likely intentional but I don't remember inkling mouths being colored the same as your ink in the game, I'll check next time I play. I'm not sure where I should be looking for an inkling with an open mouth, though. Probably in victory poses, or during Inkopolis News.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Your avatar has a blue tinge on the mouth, that's most likely intentional but I don't remember inkling mouths being colored the same as your ink in the game, I'll check next time I play. I'm not sure where I should be looking for an inkling with an open mouth, though. Probably in victory poses, or during Inkopolis News.
I remember the picture of an Inkling with a green mouth, so I tend to do it when possible
You can find it in Inklings talking to other inklings. The squid sisters have pink mouths, tho

Red snek

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Interesting. I'll play tonight and see. Your avatar also looks nice, even though it's not colored except for the weapon. I have a friend who is fantastic at drawing with a pencil on paper but if she tried to color her drawings they'd look much worse. Also, I don't think I've ever played with a Splatling, not even in the area behind the weapon shop, so I'll try doing that tonight, too. I don't really know how they work, but I believe you use them in a way similar to how chargers are used.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
A darling. Dangerous, but loved by me all the same. According to Randall Munroe's Thing Explainer, 'long biter with no arms or legs'.
it's not colored except for the weapon
In case you're not aware, it's taken from this amazing official compilation.
Also, I don't think I've ever played with a Splatling, not even in the area behind the weapon shop, so I'll try doing that tonight, too.
They are amazing. If you like Squelchers, you should also enjoy the range and relative mobility provided by the Heavy.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Good ol'Scope lover ready for action.
I imagine the squid camping in one spot with that exact pose.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
I added the glasses to the picture myself~

Squid peaking her head out from the floor, challenging one; potentially the viewer to a fight!
I'd recommend Turf War.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom