Describe the Avatar Above You

Crymzon1980

Squid Mechanic
NNID
Crymzon1980
LOL I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about General Tentacrooze, Leader of the Octoling's 12th Agent Espionage Division

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
That's those characters from that one game where all 90's kids go crazy if you dare mention it. And that never got a sequel and will never get one.
It did get a sequel! There's Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Toole! But there's also a third one that was made under microsoft that I won't buy because even though it has the same characters it's a completely different game style. And people from Rareware are also making a game Yooka-Laylee that is almost like Banjo-Kazooie.

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
It did get a sequel! There's Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Toole! But there's also a third one that was made under microsoft that I won't buy because even though it has the same characters it's a completely different game style. And people from Rareware are also making a game Yooka-Laylee that is almost like Banjo-Kazooie.
Huh, I didn't know that, thought those were just other names for the same game. Fail.
Now that we have my ignorance out of the way...
That's those two named after instruments and a third guy I don't know the name of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom