• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Drawing Squid Kids! Requests welcome!

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
In the style section if you have a preference on who you want to draw, you can ask for a specific artist
I still kinda want my request to be done by you since I dunno what xnox has done before yet.

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
I'd like to revise my request a little bit, in that I decided that I would like it seen in my "looks" outfit (also forgot to mention an expression, making her seem tired would be fitting), and a full-body shot is preferred. The image in my signature should be a good reference for what I'm hoping to see.

Also, is it okay if I fill in a request for a friend of mine, as well?

Last edited:

Rustic

Inkling Commander
I made some quick edits to my original post, I just felt like alerting you to that @FairyJinx. I got a little more knowledge now on this, so... yeah! :p

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
Alright, the request for my friend, who goes by the name of Laeva. Let's make sure I don't mess this up...

Octoling gender: Female
Ink color (hair, hat, etc.): Scarlet
Skin color: Tan
Eye color: Violet
Headpiece: Black Arrowbands
Clothing: Zekko Hoodie (with the gloves Octolings normally have)
Shoes: Black Trainers
Pose: Based off of this pose, with an Octobrush in place of the sword, and with a melancholy glare on her face.
Extras: Again, transparent background.
Size: Full-body
Style: Same artist and style as my own request from earlier.

Last edited:

FairyJinx

Inkling
NNID
Rentozu
@MissingNumbers adding the new request to the list <3 btw I'd probably classify that skin tone as "tan," in my head the available colors for squids goes something like "pale, white, tan, dark tan, brown, black, dark"
@RiDEL Yup thats totally fine <3

Last edited:

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
@MissingNumbers adding the new request to the list <3 btw I'd probably classify that skin tone as "tan," in my head the available colors for squids goes something like "pale, white, tan, dark tan, brown, black, dark"
OH WHOOPS. Then my request classifies as "dark tan". Sorry for any confusion.

YesI'mTaco34

Inkling Cadet
NNID
YesImTaco

FairyJinx

Inkling
NNID
Rentozu
Added Taco to the list, and also I'm sorry Kunoichi but it looks like I forgot to put you up there, whoops! >_> I put you in under Grand E because you put your form up after them. Also, I'm closing new requests for a while so I can catch up, I'll eventually open it back up again when I get enough done. I'll probably also put in a change log into the first post so people can know what's happened at a glance.

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
I've... made some very obvious tweaks to the requests I posted. I'm entirely sorry about how often I've been doing this, I'm a perfectionist and don't want to end up wasting anyone's time on mistakes.

FairyJinx

Inkling
NNID
Rentozu
Changes are totally fine as long as you notify me when you do them so I know about it. ;) I got a bit sidetracked by an art contest and perhaps a certain pixelated game but hopefully I gan get a bunch of these requests done soon! *thumbs up*

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Oh, well in that case. I made a couple edits to mine, just to clarify some stuff as I didn't want you to go on an unsteady step with it.

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
And I talked with my friend a little earlier. The request has seen a slight update as such.

Last edited:

FairyJinx

Inkling
NNID
Rentozu

*dumps this here* Finished the request for @Ikaheishi ! I hope you like it. size is 700x1200 px, in the end i decided on leaving out the weapon because lacing her fingers looked cuter <3
image url: tumblr_nxivw1Cje91tzbi68o1_r1_1280.png
i would also recommend saving the image as well. ;)

Also, changes to forms have been noted. <3

Last edited:

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
@FairyJinx Um... I want to know if I can change the art style I wish to a painting style like Ikaheishi's Inkling. I mean if you already started on the one I originally asked for, that's cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom